Walmart Stopped Selling Facebook Credit Cards

drrevlynn
drrevlynn
Potential Threat
Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 64
2 weeks ago Walmart stopped selling facebook credit cards that work with Battle Pirates. Only Game Stop is sellign them and I think that is only for a limited time. That will make playing raids without a bank credit card impossible. That will loose many raid dollars for kixeye as well as for any and all coining done with those cards. Sad but true. I know it will cost them over 300.00 or more dollars just from our house.
  • Phil Kratz
    Phil Kratz
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 115
    tango cards work for FB, u can use paypal as well.... 

Disclaimer: Do not point drone towards face, do not look drones in the eyes, do not wear red while near drones. Drones may explode randomly before or after deployment. 

• Zaharkan
    Zaharkan
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,067
    CVS Pharmacy was still selling FB Cards

Sweet Sweet Lemonade coming to a base near you
    Drac Base #2 - Done Solo 
  • John1975
    John1975
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 2,343
    edited 11 Jul 2013, 1:46AM
    Walmart still sells them they now have pictures of all the Zynga games and say zynga on top but you read the card it says works on all FB games. you go to facebook/credits/redeem put in code it will list the Zynga games as well as option to add to Facebook credits which you can use on BP as well as any other games. 

Edit to add pic of what they look like now image
    BadMoFo RYFG TTMX Level 117
  • Trogar
    Trogar
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 13,085
    Not sure where u are, but 7-11, Mac's, Target all sell them too.
  • starbl4107
    starbl4107
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 631
    giant sells them also
  • wesker
    wesker
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 5,473
    edited 11 Jul 2013, 4:25AM
    i still see the regular cards at walmart
    Decimate the Weak

Ships Won: who cares you will see them :D 
    BP-ID: 1824740....lvl 72

• Weresquirrel
    Weresquirrel
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 9,977
    You can buy FB credits off the rack at my local grocery store.
  • sandhill
    sandhill
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 1,700
    walmarts here in Oklahoma have finally run out of FB cards. CVS here doesn't sell them. so if i do coin it's CC now 
    player ID 56643, start date 28 march 2011.....Lvl 103.... BLACK PIRATES FOREVER
  • sandhill
    sandhill
    John1975 said:
    Walmart still sells them they now have pictures of all the Zynga games and say zynga on top but you read the card it says works on all FB games. you go to facebook/credits/redeem put in code it will list the Zynga games as well as option to add to Facebook credits which you can use on BP as well as any other games. 

by the way i tried this type of card IT WILL NOT CONVERT TO BP COINS
  • Mr. Blizzard
    Mr. Blizzard
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 3,176
    sandhill said:
    John1975 said:

facebook coins dummy then convert it to bp coins....
  • Instigator1
    Instigator1
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,825
    Walmart still selling them, I just loaded 25 on mine yesterday .
  • Destructive seeds
    Destructive seeds
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 213
    Or, you could use Paypal.  No credit card needed, just a bank account and routing number.
    Level 65

Don't force your rules on others...  It's a game, remember?
  • burninwolf
    burninwolf
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 2,652
    Simple solution get a bank account
  • DrJordano
    DrJordano
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 1,604
    edited 11 Jul 2013, 7:49AM
    Just use your debit card not big deal. 
    You can do anything you set your mind to. Yeah I'm talking to you reading this. 
  • NM_Bgood
    NM_Bgood
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 520
    Refer to signature below :-)
    This game is meant to keep you playing over a long time period. You will not get all the toys right away. 

• jason.conrad.773
    jason.conrad.773
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 84
    mackjsf23 said:
    Just use your debit card not big deal. 
    It is a big deal, if you have concerns of online privacy and fraud. 
    Tired of whiners. 
  • GigaPirate
    GigaPirate
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 5,046
    Why would anyone shop at Walmart?
    "we have never banned on IP address, we ban cheaters. If you cheat you will be banned." CM QRich
  • LUCKY-V
    LUCKY-V
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 1,103
    Why would anyone shop at Walmart?
    It's the only place to have sightings of Walmartians. Surely you have seen web pics.  :))
  • NM_Bgood
    NM_Bgood
    Skilled Warrior
    Hey, don't knock walmart...lol....

but if I were to guess why people shop there is its got a ton of stuff at reasonable prices.
    This game is meant to keep you playing over a long time period. You will not get all the toys right away. 

• BraticusCaticus
    BraticusCaticus
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 46
    edited 11 Jul 2013, 4:48PM
    sandhill said:
    John1975 said:

I wasn't sure about these cards myself, but they DO work with ANY FB game despite the huge Zynga advertisement on the front. When you redeem the card, there are several games you can choose, but you can also select FB credits. After converting the card to FB credits, I went into battle pirates and the option to convert FB credits to gold was missing. Then I ran the game from FB instead of the Kixeye website, and the option was there as before. You have to run the FB version.

Regards,
    BraticusCaticus

"I choose to believe what I was programmed to believe" 
  • Boomo1
    Boomo1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 111
    LOL, I have first hand knowledge of this, Wal-Mart will never stop carrying FB cards, they are 100% profit.  The company pays WM to carry them.

Boomo
    BP Elite
  • WanderingSoul
    WanderingSoul
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 105
    just pay cash for a preloaded Visa or MasterCard....problem solved.
  • Trogar
    Trogar
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 13,085
    Preloaded visa and mc have activation fees, around ten percent of the cards value. So you don't get what you pay for... Pun intended! ;)
  • sandhill
    sandhill
    sandhill said:
    John1975 said:

These cards are not converting DUMMY jeezzz get a life 
  • ProNoobs
    ProNoobs
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 895
    drrevlynn said:
    2 weeks ago Walmart stopped selling facebook credit cards that work with Battle Pirates. Only Game Stop is sellign them and I think that is only for a limited time. That will make playing raids without a bank credit card impossible. That will loose many raid dollars for kixeye as well as for any and all coining done with those cards. Sad but true. I know it will cost them over 300.00 or more dollars just from our house.
    WOW they sell credits to FB games on normal stores in USA?  .....now i feel like i live in a other world 

No1 in Sector 1 and 3 noobs.

ProNoobs

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSuperAassi

Don`t borry tumorrow chopin!http://

• NM_Bgood
    NM_Bgood
    Skilled Warrior
    yea lol you can pick them up at gas stations too

• vetehinen
    vetehinen
    Master Tactician
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 2,232
    Trogar said:
    Not sure where u are, but 7-11, Mac's, Target all sell them too.
    if he lives in Florida ... then i bet no game cards anywhere until supreme court has said what they think about that new "lets ban internet" law they cooked up ... must be overdoze of swamp gases or something 
  • DOUBLEMINT
    DOUBLEMINT
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1,154
    Here ya go, earn some coins while ya look 4 your cards  \m/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ilWNmwzyJ7s
    Request to Join: THE ALLIANCE CRIB  https://www.facebook.com/groups/THEALLIANCECRIB/

• John1975
    John1975
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 2,343
    sandhill said:
    John1975 said:

sandhill said:
    sandhill said:
    John1975 said:

These cards are not converting DUMMY jeezzz get a life 
    I have a stack of that exact same game card 3 inches tall and every last one went to facebook credits then I go to BP and click convert FB credits to gold.  that card is the only card you can buy at any store around me for the last 3/4 months I have prob bought $600 woth or more and every one went to BP gold via converting FB credits
    BadMoFo RYFG TTMX Level 117