SQUARE BASES NO ALIANCE POINTS

Xx_JR_THEBOSS_TATxX
Xx_JR_THEBOSS_TATxX
Minor Nuisance
Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 102
 kixeye i want to know if more and more and more aliance keep putting their bases like square bases and the outpost in the midle how we all goin to receive aliance point if all aliance keep doing this ????  you most to do something with this 
  • dayuma
    dayuma
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 647
    been hitting them with missile fleets with little to no damage taken
    Never coined a dime since day one & proud of it. 

User I.D. - 2.3 million
  • CapnRocker
    CapnRocker
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 374
    edited 6 Jul 2013, 3:23PM
    MCX, Assault missile SFB3, mix with Siege missile mix and laser helps hit
     OP out of range,,,  you can get OP and 50% dmg in one hit... also some base setups Morts splash the OP while hit items close to it, but  little tougher,, depending on the base, choose yer fleet, 

That Base mcx in that lower S looks to be a good spot,,, gonna have to walk them up, if ya know what I mean,,, lol

Rocker's Credit Union,,,                       
    ~ where we care about your Res as much as you do ~

Ticket Form - https://helpcenter.kixeye.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=21877 

Get SUPPORT (support page) - https://helpcenter.kixeye.com/hc/en-us/categories/200071926-Battle-Pirates
  • tingstromjon
    tingstromjon
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 111
     kixeye i want to know if more and more and more aliance keep putting their bases like square bases and the outpost in the midle how we all goin to receive aliance point if all aliance keep doing this ????  you most to do something with this 
    There are 2 ways to beat this base....so just because it forces people to come up with new strategy, people wanna have it banned? LMAO....

JR, I can see having a problem...like most of TAT, he is a few bricks short of a full load....

Method 1: (wouldn't apply to base in the pic, but does to many I have seen like this):  Use DNX fleet heavy on Siege Mort S with HE3....IF they have the OPs surrounded by a lot of other buildings (WHs, labs and such), you go in, and after prepping any fleet, you drop a large bunker buster on OPs, then hit all the **** around the OPs....OPs dies from splash damage.

Method #2: This one will work in pic above, but requires teamwork (or you spending a couple bucks). Get an alliance mate to prep for you, he drops lg. BB on OPs. THe you go in and drop 2nd lg. BB on OPs and do 50%+ damage.

Easy peasy...duh...
  • ray.sheetz.5
    ray.sheetz.5
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 38
    best thing to do for noobs is keep them from being able to play I personally let docks so ppl can still play however if you got a cube base I will go out of my way to make sure you dock stays down 

• HERCULES0001
    HERCULES0001
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 827
    Take dock everytime u see him online. be sure not to bubble. rinse repeat and couple of days he will have a real base

Capt_DUP

Sector idk anymore
    LVL who cares

>>>  youtube channel <<<

• Major Kessler
    Major Kessler
    Master Tactician
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 2,124
    So basically if someone has a base design that proves a bit of a challenge you bully someone until they change into a base you can hit more easily?

And you complain about their gamesmanship....
    Battle Pirates is like on-line betting, if the fun stops they tell you spending more money will cheer you up a bit....
  • Magic Bunny
    Magic Bunny
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 17,465
    Vorlon25 said:
    So basically if someone has a base design that proves a bit of a challenge you bully someone until they change into a base you can hit more easily?

And you complain about their gamesmanship....
    yep,

play by our rules ... or play farmville

this is a game of flag-raiding - not pointless bases
    Level ... not enough fingers to count that high

First played July 2011, in sector 96

• Major Kessler
    Major Kessler
    Master Tactician
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 2,124

yep,

play by our rules ...

Just for the record - when did KixEye put YOU in charge of telling other people how to play the game?

Battle Pirates is like on-line betting, if the fun stops they tell you spending more money will cheer you up a bit....
  • Nikolaus
    Nikolaus
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 759
    We simply hit the dock every 4 hours, or whenever we see them launch a fleet. Go ahead and keep your cheesy square base. We'll make sure you never get to have any fun w/out paying for it.
    Support Battle Pirates! Sink a Coiner!
  • Glenn Griffith
    Glenn Griffith
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 326
    we prefer to hit their dock every hour until they switch back

and keep their researches at zero

they soon switch back
    LOL, more like you get tired and give up.   I changed to square base temporarily while i updated my turrets but I found the hits and emails I get so hilarious that I ended up keeping it, have had it for 4 months now without once changing it back.  I get a laugh every time i get hit, its hilarious to watch them nose into a corner and try their best.  Never get the outpost and I keep res at zero so they never get res.  A few have tried hitting my dock but none have ever stuck with it for more than 3-4 days.  They get tired, I get a laugh and keep playing.  The missions solve any problems it creates.  I don't keep my fleets in dock and i don't keep them near my base either.  Someone ALWAYS hits and gives me a bubble, that's when the fleets roll and I do the mission in a few hours to a day and spend the res immediately get all the ships building, and research researching and then sit back for another week of watching morons hit the base.
  • Glenn Griffith
    Glenn Griffith
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 326
    Vorlon25 said:

yep,

play by our rules ...

Just for the record - when did KixEye put YOU in charge of telling other people how to play the game?

Just gotta know bunny, he's a narcissist.
  • bigdaddy422
    bigdaddy422
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 193
     dont worry about t. When they do this is when I jump in and take their dock out every 4 hours. Oh he coins it? Great looks like I go back sooner. I dont mind being an ****. I have had one tell his alliance friend that he never gets hit because its a square base. SO I go in do as described above and rocket the op with a friend then flatten him that way. What do you know. Still 100% He changed it real quick for me. Now I continue to farm him and others. There are several ways around it. 
    BigDaddy422
    user id 479544 LVL 67
    Eternal Holy Chaos Leader
    Sector 361
    We travel weekly hit where we want and have fun doing it.

Raid Hulls won: Everything but the PN. If I want it I will get it.
  • Magic Bunny
    Magic Bunny
    Unicorn Overlord
    Vorlon25 said:

yep,

play by our rules ...

Just gotta know bunny, he's a narcissist.
    nope,

I'm a wargamer ... that's why i play

• HERCULES0001
    HERCULES0001
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 827

they soon switch back
    LOL, more like you get tired and give up.   I changed to square base temporarily while i updated my turrets but I found the hits and emails I get so hilarious that I ended up keeping it, have had it for 4 months now without once changing it back.  I get a laugh every time i get hit, its hilarious to watch them nose into a corner and try their best.  Never get the outpost and I keep res at zero so they never get res.  A few have tried hitting my dock but none have ever stuck with it for more than 3-4 days.  They get tired, I get a laugh and keep playing.  The missions solve any problems it creates.  I don't keep my fleets in dock and i don't keep them near my base either.  Someone ALWAYS hits and gives me a bubble, that's when the fleets roll and I do the mission in a few hours to a day and spend the res immediately get all the ships building, and research researching and then sit back for another week of watching morons hit the base.
    So in other words u play missions once a week and then just read mail for a week? 

And i thought salvage pirates had it boring O.o
    Capt_DUP

Sector idk anymore
    LVL who cares

>>>  youtube channel <<<

• Magic Bunny
    Magic Bunny
    Unicorn Overlord

they soon switch back
    please post coords ..I'm sure some-one will keep it up

our record is 19 months on one rimmers base !!! we don't bubble just smash important things

and if resources are important to you , then you're not a high level

• matt.bp
    matt.bp
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 9
    All I here is Insectors and big hitters complaining that they cannot hit the op, complain when base drive their fleets, complain when someone is online? Why are you playing?

The game is multiplayer not a one sided game to see who can afford the most coins. If Kixeye makes square bases useless then I for one will not play anymore.
    The game favours the attacker as it is as you cannot protect against all attacks.

• Magic Bunny
    Magic Bunny
    Unicorn Overlord
    All I here is Insectors and big hitters complaining that they cannot hit the op, complain when base drive their fleets, complain when someone is online? Why are you playing?

The game is multiplayer not a one sided game to see who can afford the most coins. If Kixeye makes square bases useless then I for one will not play anymore.
    The game favours the attacker as it is as you cannot protect against all attacks.

tough - play as a pirate or play farmville

• bigdaddy422
    bigdaddy422
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 193

I haven't complained one bit. I dont care if they drve their fleets or have a square base. I get what I want anyways. Thats the point of the game. I play how I play and you play the way you play. As long as t is legal and no cheating involved then you can play however the hell each person wants. They want to have a square base? Great. I just drop bunker busters on their op and take it that way. Oh someone drives their fleet? Great I smash the fleet and take the base anyways. Doesn't matter to me either way.
    BigDaddy422
    user id 479544 LVL 67
    Eternal Holy Chaos Leader
    Sector 361
    We travel weekly hit where we want and have fun doing it.

Raid Hulls won: Everything but the PN. If I want it I will get it.
  • wesker
    wesker
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 5,473
    imo i think your all noobs who cares what the base looks like you can still lvl it dumbshits
    Decimate the Weak

Ships Won: who cares you will see them :D 
    BP-ID: 1824740....lvl 72

• Sgt_Humpy
    Sgt_Humpy
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 3,451
    Vorlon25 said:

yep,

play by our rules ...

By the time they got within attack range. :)
    Go to the War Room or Player Guides and learn.
    Improvise, adapt and overcome to conquer
    Last hull won: Destroyer ECM
    Sgt_Humpy's video feed

• Warbound-PA13
    Warbound-PA13
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 308
    Square bases are for people who cant keep fleets out using a regular setup, it isnt a good setup its a last resort to stop their bases getting cratered on a regular basis
    got some boats :P
  • fubar1971
    fubar1971
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 487
    there are no rules against someone having a base like the one you illustrated.  your just mad because you can't do a 100% hit to it. get over it. life goes on. quit whining because you can't beat it. it is a perfectly good and legal base.
    battlepirates
    sector 189
    level 64

war commander
    sector 28
    level 28
  • JoKe
    JoKe
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 1,147
    gotta love the Farmville plugs lol, lets invent something a bit different....Maybe like "Go play Minecraft if you cannot take it" lol
    I go Poopy...Yeah, It was good!!
  • THE_TROUBLE_MAKER
    THE_TROUBLE_MAKER
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 295
    Just go and farm the guy. Attack his dock every chance you get and have him as you resource center. He will eventually switch back or quit the game.
  • Kusamoto's Navy
    Kusamoto's Navy
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 249
    tough - play as a pirate or play farmville
    I'll play the game any way I choose, thank you very much.  It's my game my way.  In fact, I think I'll go make my base square just to piss you off.

The Fangs • Magical Samurai

Sectors Visited:  333, 49, 59, 429, 225, 255, 329, 142, 140, 355, 352, 162, 381, 140, 54, 390
    Hulls Won:  More than I can build

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarter, or take any from you."  -Edward Teach
     "You want to feel hate?  Fine, you can have it.  I spit dark and cold as the deep space between planets."  -Epic Lloyd

• kaxx1975
    kaxx1975
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 83
    edited 7 Jul 2013, 12:15AM
    Keep a fleet under their base. Hit their dock every hour. DO NOT BUBBLE THEM!. Just take the dock only, that will severely piss them off.
  • wesker
    wesker
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 5,473
    its just a base design it is no diffrent then a channel one quit whining about how others play the game and play the dman game yourself
    Decimate the Weak

Ships Won: who cares you will see them :D 
    BP-ID: 1824740....lvl 72

• the_dutchman
    the_dutchman
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 231
    JoKe said:
    gotta love the Farmville plugs lol, lets invent something a bit different....Maybe like "Go play Minecraft if you cannot take it" lol
    Feel the wrath of my long range gravel canon, boom everyday just random anvils and gravel strewn all over you house and no clue where they came from.

That or I randomly rig the entire underside of your base with tnt and make sure to blow it to smithereens.

Or even better spawn a wither inside there and run away.