Following tips no long guarantee your safety after yesterday's patch
for 20, please select your Longbows and right click enemy Rancor as Primary Target, and ready to move the lead ship to avoid fire
for other levels, you need to move lead ship as enemies will be able to fire early.
you got torpedo
5 Longbow with torpedo 1, then any ship at front
when battle start:
- Move Longbows into a line formation.
- Move lead ship back (any ship), stay at middle and DON'T move, it attract enemy ships and let torpedo aim straight.
Then it's done, no more action needed (just don't leave battle too early or your fleet will move forward due to auto )
Watch a YouTube video to kill time ( I watch big bang theory
same tactics works for antimatter 20,23,25. No movement needed, don't move the leading ship too early or your torpedo will lose target prematurely
you don't have torpedo
5 Longbow with Railgun IV, and Genesis (any weapon, prefer a railgun) at front.
- move Longbows into a line formation.
- move lead ship back, stay at middle and turn it to left or right
- Start moving genesis and circle that rancor. mean while, STRAFE your Longbows the SAME directions your Genesis maneuver (if circling from left, then your longbow strafe left), so that Longbows can evades Rancor fire effectively.
- Carefully evade railgun fire with your Genesis, Done.