antimatter??

Lioness_Heart
Lioness_Heart
Skilled Warrior
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 470

ok so the only way to get antimatter is through cargo hits or base hitts however alot of people dont store alot of it because they use them as connectors for base layout and stuff

anyways i was curious as to why antimatter is this away (only available through those tactics) and not an option for the gens?

"Without failure and defeat, you fail to rise above it." By Lioness_Heart

deer grammer nazis. Im Playcing this hear to specifikally distroy you're intire day. May korecting this be the 
onely thing you thinc abowt all fookin weak.?

• No..Beard
    No..Beard
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2010 Posts: 3,793
    $ for KE is my assumption

BP ID: 1038         WC ID: 1476        VC ID: 18589     Tome ID: 3698   

• Ben Fuller
    Ben Fuller
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 19
    think of it like thorium in wc, u can only hold so much and the only way to get it is by hitting a special base.
    "We have nothing to fear, except fear itself. Now, gentlemen, what shall we do?" -FDR

"We will fight on the beaches, we will fight on the water, we will fight in the streets and in the fields, we will fight in the air; we will never surrender!" -Winston Churchill
  • Lioness_Heart
    Lioness_Heart
    Skilled Warrior
    think of it like thorium in wc, u can only hold so much and the only way to get it is by hitting a special base.

that probably why i dont play WC lol

but anyways my suggestion is for the vegas to launch with a specific resource thats more then the others

4 vegas launch from each planet so each one whatever lvl they may launch can have a bit more of a certain res then the others like the planet cargos

and of course the ones with more antimatter can have an extra ship or something that adds a bit more difficulty or something

deer grammer nazis. Im Playcing this hear to specifikally distroy you're intire day. May korecting this be the 

• SuperKami_Tiger
    SuperKami_Tiger
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 212
    My guess is that Anti-matter's purpose is to make people leave their bases eventually?
    Tiger God of CareBears
    "Your hopes will be eaten...
    Your dreams will be eaten...
    Your future will be eaten....
    BY A BEAR!!!! "
  • FireRaze
    FireRaze
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 169

ok so the only way to get antimatter is through cargo hits or base hitts however alot of people dont store alot of it because they use them as connectors for base layout and stuff

anyways i was curious as to why antimatter is this away (only available through those tactics) and not an option for the gens?

Its basically making Antimatter some kind of golden resource which everyone struggles to get, thats the point of it so the devs can watch us fight ourselfs to death for a small bit of antimatter.
    El Flame
    Real join date: March 2010 
    TOME: Khar Level 7 (ascended yiss)
    glory to khartovia
    twitch channel : 
  • whattheoojah68
    whattheoojah68
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1
    What if you have no more anti-matter and your fleet is too damaged to deploy? I can't repair nor attack so I am essentially stuck for now... Is there any way to get some antimatter without fighting for it?
  • Dayspring329
    Dayspring329
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 670
    Lioness. Are you still going on about antimatter! Your a hi lvl Dog?? It's supposed to be a rare commodity for hi tier gear. The point is to push you into other areas of the game and give mid level players a challenge. It should not be a challenge for you.
    photo forumbanner-2.jpg
  • Mr Murdock
    Mr Murdock
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 558
    Ask someone in your sector for help whattheoojah68.

And Dayspring, she posted this more than a month ago.
  • Lioness_Heart
    Lioness_Heart
    Skilled Warrior
    Lioness. Are you still going on about antimatter! Your a hi lvl Dog?? It's supposed to be a rare commodity for hi tier gear. The point is to push you into other areas of the game and give mid level players a challenge. It should not be a challenge for you.
    pssst check out the date this was posted ^^^^^^^^^^  this post is almost 2 months old  i havent said anything new on this in a while as for AM im good now