samsquanch1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 43
  • d039901
    d039901
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 652
    edited 6 Jun 2013, 4:17PM
    Games glitching pretty badly ... might want to take a look developers ... combat is kind of a wreck.
  • someonehere
    someonehere
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,276
    LAG is Nasty

Sticking in battles...

And arrow commands (up arrow) not working atm
    I Enjoy meeting New People !!

• davec415
    davec415
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,648
    why are the drac base's still bubbled. Is salvaging elite the only way to get reputation?
    Playing Since July 10 2011
  • Max Joe
    Max Joe
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 17
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....MY FLEET STILL UNDER ATTACK WILL BE REPAIRRING 10 HOUR...........HUH

• Jean-Pierre Despault
    Jean-Pierre Despault
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 58
    game playing like a broken record now.
  • MagicSarap
    MagicSarap
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 5,522
    We are investigating a number of the lag and stuck in battle issues that players are experiencing.
  • ParagonD
    ParagonD
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 1,036
    LAG is Nasty

Sticking in battles...

And arrow commands (up arrow) not working atm
    Definitely bad lag in battles - my ship's moving one step forward, half a step back - even the missiles are juddering, which makes battles fairly painful lol.

Can't say about the arrows though, as I was only ranking up 1 MC-X.
    No chance of getting anywhere now. Most friends have left the game thanks to changes, and given the crazy chores now I'll doubtless join them.
  • CARNAGE_DDW
    CARNAGE_DDW
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 221
    Ok also getting kicked out of battle.  and the ships are jerky.  
    YOUR PAL, 
    CARNAGE_DDW

Yes I am your pal.
    Hulls won: Missile Cruiser, Battle cruiser,Battle cruiser x, frigate, Corvette, Light Cruiser, Halo, Juggernaut, Floating Fortress A, Battle Barge A, Leviathan A, Thresher, Hammer Head A, Mercury, Sea Scorpion A, Hurricane, Spectre, Destroyer x, Light Cruiser x, Mauler, Hammer Head B, Triton, rampart, Battleship, Dreadnaught, Interdictor, Sawfish, Vindicator, Barracuda, Mako, Super Fortress, Strike Cruiser, Juggernaut X.

• OdenTheBlack
    OdenTheBlack
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 124
    stuck in battle, ships jumping back and forth lol
  • seth mad dog
    seth mad dog
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 1,349
    Alot of people in sector can't control their fleets in battle. I tried a longship and I could control it kinda but was very jerky,like it was losing battle connection, every few seconds but corrected itself.
  • Max Joe
    Max Joe
    Greenhorn
    CANT JOIN THE BATTLE THEY ARE KICKING MY ARSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • The_Hand_of_Thrawn
    The_Hand_of_Thrawn
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 184
    Ascension said:
    Whatever it is, there will be people complaining about it within 20 minutes.
    Well, you would complain too if your fleet was stuck in battle for 20 minutes
    The_Hand_of_Thrawn (GIMP)

Just hit repair
  • andy_v
    andy_v
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 1,148
    It's broke.  LOL  
  • global 1
    global 1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 95
    stuck in a 55 OP lag is awful
  • The Gnome King
    The Gnome King
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 53
    Glitch glitch glitch

Stuck in battles

thrown out of battles

frikkin garbage
    The Gnome K1ng
  • tipstir
    tipstir
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 493
    Make sure you test those lag from away from your location also since a lot of us are not at your company site. These issue plague all of us off site in our homes, business etc. Like something is not packet buffering correctly. 
    Been playing BP since Sept 2012
    Home Sec: 471
    Travel Secs: 1, 22, 52, 66, 80, 90,  102, 104, 127, 180,  196, 197, 205, 280, 285, 296, 308, 315, 336,  358, 364, 388,  423, 441, 461, 458, 471, 496, 498, 500 
    Other Games: VC-Beta Tester, WC
  • Mark.Baumgartner1974
    Mark.Baumgartner1974
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 237
    Epic lag and stuck in Battle

• Monarch1st
    Monarch1st
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 108
    The latest release, the one that happened about 15 min ago, is unplayable.
    From battles that are empty, to ships that jump around the map, to ships that hiccup every 2/3 second in the tactical screen, this latest releast is unplayable.
    Please revert to the last one, and do some more testing.
    Thanks.

• Captn_Grumpy
    Captn_Grumpy
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 28
    when doing battle with another fleet or trying to take a salvage, weapons fire starts and stops mid air.  ships also are not moving as smoothly as they used to
  • Diesel_M
    Diesel_M
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 207
    first lvl 37 and stuck in battle and when try to join says battle ended. this is happening all over sector. 
    (\__/)            
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your 
    (")_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.
  • DrFeelgo0d
    DrFeelgo0d
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 565
    went to hit a base took forever to engage tried to use my rocket after the 4th click it finally worked, yet my ships decided to move as well 
  • xdoghouse7
    xdoghouse7
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 475
    pull out, pull out. Fisting symbol sucks. God my arse hurts.
    Please pull back the upgrade immediately. Lost MCX and DNX fleets to masterbating boats. Please fix. Can't play.
  • Max Joe
    Max Joe
    Greenhorn
    NICE!!!!!!!!!!GOT BLUE SEA RIGHT NOW
    ^_^
  • Jeremy Hill
    Jeremy Hill
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 136
    so just let me get this straight still cant hit drac bases and 55 elites are the only way to get 10 crew points? what kind of bs is this?
  • david.jordan.626
    david.jordan.626
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 16
    Thanks again for messing with the big players Kix:

"
    • Once a player reaches Level 35 or higher, Salvage Fleets no longer give Reputation."
  • The_Jerk
    The_Jerk
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 1,848
    Ships are jerky in battle, missiles are not even close to what is being targeted, phalanx are doing u-turns, long after a torpedo tower goes down it keeps firing, I mean for several more rounds.

This is straight up unacceptable at this point, adding rogue crews should not create this much of a mess.
  • gelly
    gelly
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 39

Your right about people complaining. Fleets are jumping backwards in battle, weapons not hitting target, so come on MODS, earn your keep and get it forwarded, ticket submitted

• Jeremy Hill
    Jeremy Hill
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 136
    this is another kixeye moment.... when they say ohhh !@#$ we done messed up the game again.
  • Kickass BDS
    Kickass BDS
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 1,426
    The CREW slot should NOT be at the end of the regular ship slots. It should be underneath on the right. condense the fleet stats and move the CREW slot on the right hand side. this should have been a no-brainer for the design team.... as it stands swapping fleets quickly will just be more of a pain now, just the same as the stupid message tab being right on top of the attack tab....probably the same brainwave that had both of those ideas...this is a pretty easy thing to see if you actually play the game. do you not consult actual players before u make big changes??
     Kickass (BDS)  
    Sector: CURRENTLY PLAYING "another game" (name redacted because of a forum mod's threat of a ban)............... because Battle Pirates Devs DO NOT LISTEN and REFUSE to do what is NEEDED  to put Battle Pirates back on track.
     ------------------------------------------------------------------- 
    Youtube:

-------------------------------------------------------------------