Missile Cruiser or Goliath for June Event

• MagicSarap
    MagicSarap
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 5,522
    Probably going to keep this poll open for another day. Just a heads up.
  • LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 15,313
    ArdiasKen said:
    here is an all out crazy idea how about some kind of re-targeting system for torps, just a thought
    I posted that idea a few days ago...
    WC: Lvl: 35 User ID: 933725 Sector: 38
    Prizes won: Elite Rifleman, Elite Heavy Gunner, Attack Dog, Stinger, Shock Trooper, Colossus, Gladiator, Elite Humvee, Honey Badger, Elite Gatling Truck, Elite Shock Tank, Flak Tank, FAV, Elite Laser Tank + Schematic, Elite Hellfire+ Schematic, Elite Mega Tank, Behemoth, Reaper Drone, Elite Warhawk , Havoc, Hellstorm, Kondor, Heavy Ionized Armor

I am not a moderator or developer and I do not work for ♞KIXEYE in any way, I'm just an Elder of the game

• Rapid-Fire
    Rapid-Fire
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 701
    MC still is yet to be released from the raid 6 weeks ago while the goliath has been released 2 to 3 times so MC
    Backyard Monsters Unleashed: level 23
    Founder of the tribe Phantom Lord
    1st Place Winner of Avant Guard :D
  • Deathmatrix27
    Deathmatrix27
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 5
    i think we should have some mc instead of mcx in tier 4 then toilet in teir 5 with something like battlecruiser in tier 3
  • BLACK CAESAR
    BLACK CAESAR
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,549
    Well any which way they'll be offered or placed there has to be something new for those who have everything. I got burnt out the last Drac Hunt, but I wouldn't mind 1 more. I actually expect another Admiral Brennus Edition hull. If anyone actually tracks the prizes I would say these are the ones due to be available in the next 1-3 raids: Goliath, Strike Cruiser, Missile Cruiser, Interdictor, Dreadnought X, Triton, and Thresher. The antique Dreadnought may or may not be available. I say those who don't have these hulls better sit tight, and get ready because they are coming.
    Blah blah blah just stfu foolio!!!
  • 00zau
    00zau
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 6,403
    The mercury only came out two raids ago, and it's very similar to the MC. Players need to see the goliath again more than they need another mid-tier missile hull right now. Do the MC in july, since that gives a longer gap between similar hulls.
  • Im Spectating You
    Im Spectating You
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 138
    I think the Goliath is a tier 5 prize so i would offer that and then the triton and tier four along with maybe the strike cruiser, then whatever you guys want as 1-3
    Battle Pirates: lvl 63
    War Commander: lvl 32
    Vega Conflict: lvl 26

Owner of the: Juggernaut, Battleship, Battlecruiser, Battlecruiser-X, HH-B, Spectre, Triton, Thresher, Halo, Hurricane, Mercury, Mauler, Disruptor Cannon, Missile Cruiser, Goliath, Missile Cruiser X, Dreadnought X, Nuke Cruiser, Beserker, Strike Cruiser and many more lol
  • Im Spectating You
    Im Spectating You
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 138
    And also with all these added base attack fleets over the past few months, i think it is right for Kixeye to bring back the Goliath to defend against the high tier base hitting and blitz fleets like the MCX, 

Dred X, Thresher, etc. It will help out alot of the lower lvl 50's with their bases. On the not so bright side, i would like for it to be a 4th tier prize but i just dont see that happening to be completely honest. 

The capabilities of the Goliath are far beyond anything base defense wise in this game and are a terrible fear for base hitters if you dont know how to hit them correctly. I for one dont want everyone to 

have them because that would make base hitting impossible, unless you had a good prep fleet and a good base hitter
    Battle Pirates: lvl 63
    War Commander: lvl 32
    Vega Conflict: lvl 26

Owner of the: Juggernaut, Battleship, Battlecruiser, Battlecruiser-X, HH-B, Spectre, Triton, Thresher, Halo, Hurricane, Mercury, Mauler, Disruptor Cannon, Missile Cruiser, Goliath, Missile Cruiser X, Dreadnought X, Nuke Cruiser, Beserker, Strike Cruiser and many more lol
  • PULSE007
    PULSE007
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 38
    i have both so not really any good for me but for the lower lvls deffo the TOILET its a must if setup correctly
    PULSE
  • LEAD_WEIGHT
    LEAD_WEIGHT
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 623
    edited 29 May 2013, 4:56AM
    updated Gollie..... with rocket/missile/mortar evasion built-in 99% would be a good start or halo rockets and or added increase rocket range to 78.. :P
  • Captain-KEY
    Captain-KEY
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2010 Posts: 235
    the goliath is a more useful hull than the missle crusier right now, as the added base defense a goliath provides many players need
    level 111 and more ships than I can get built!
  • SW_CHINGON
    SW_CHINGON
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 154
    I got the Goliath and MCX so MC it is :D

• tater_salad
    tater_salad
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 565
    the Goliath is a must  for base defense  but it would be cool to see maybe every 6 months  or once a year a  hull raid  where all the prizes are hulls  so  guys can go back and get 1 or 2  they missed
  • SynErwin
    SynErwin
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 205
    Well i missed every hull Besides the HHA and Mercury
    BP lvl: 51
    WC lvl: 31 (SWC)
    Alliance: Avenged 7 Raiders (A7R)
    Hulls: Mauler, Interdictor, Barracuda, Rampart ,Mercury, Battlecruiser, HHA, Levi A, BB A, LC, Destroyer X, Destroyer
    Date Started Playing: May 7th 2011
    Sectors Visited: 68,309,355,356(Home, No Rules and known as traitor to NMNC there),357,478,498 (current),384,187, 35, 476, 167
    Names Sailed Under: DarkShadow, SEA_GUARDIAN, Darkness_AoD, Syndicate, SynErwin (current)

• marcus
    marcus
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 21
    i would prefer a glitch free game, and why have raid's every month, we dont have time to build the hull's we win, unless you buy them, you are making a game the was great when it first came out to a game that is getting tediously boring, 
  • THUNDER STORM
    THUNDER STORM
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 595
    They picked best of 2 frm here.

Kixeye listening players.
    8-|

Ty fr quick response.
    =D>.

• ludakiz
    ludakiz
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 58
    I'll rather take MC and use it for base buster fleet. No amount of golis is going to save my 44 home from +60 knocking on the door......
  • CARNAGE_DDW
    CARNAGE_DDW
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 221
    Goliath cause I got the missile cruiser already.   
    YOUR PAL, 
    CARNAGE_DDW

Yes I am your pal.
    Hulls won: Missile Cruiser, Battle cruiser,Battle cruiser x, frigate, Corvette, Light Cruiser, Halo, Juggernaut, Floating Fortress A, Battle Barge A, Leviathan A, Thresher, Hammer Head A, Mercury, Sea Scorpion A, Hurricane, Spectre, Destroyer x, Light Cruiser x, Mauler, Hammer Head B, Triton, rampart, Battleship, Dreadnaught, Interdictor, Sawfish, Vindicator, Barracuda, Mako, Super Fortress, Strike Cruiser, Juggernaut X.

• Sith Warrior 81
    Sith Warrior 81
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 21
    I already have both. How about thresher?
  • Slither_xSFx
    Slither_xSFx
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 298
    Voted Goliath so that those who didn't have a shot last time get another go. I have both so a moot point really. But I would rather see the Goliath as a raid prize, then end up in the forsaken missions. They at least  need to work for it lol.:-p
  • AnotherLostSoul
    AnotherLostSoul
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 767
    Golliath-A please.
  • MagicSarap
    MagicSarap
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 5,522
    Thanks for the feedback folks. We'll be closing this thread now.
This discussion has been closed.