Watching battles

altair1199
altair1199
Force to be Reckoned With
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,674
i have found that sometimes well watching battles if it has already gone on for a while that it can take a minute or more just to find the ships. i think i t would be useful if when u joined a battle u would automatically be fixed on the flag ship of the attacking fleet. or follow down that order. so if flag ship is dead then spot number 2 ship. if flagship n number 2 are dead then ship number 3 etcetera.  
  • TheTrueForce
    TheTrueForce
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 4,899
    i have found that sometimes well watching battles if it has already gone on for a while that it can take a minute or more just to find the ships. i think i t would be useful if when u joined a battle u would automatically be fixed on the flag ship of the attacking fleet. or follow down that order. so if flag ship is dead then spot number 2 ship. if flagship n number 2 are dead then ship number 3 etcetera.  
    I agree, either this or make the mini map more useful...
    Kixeye
    MY ID (on War Commander): 275 | level 36
    MY ID (on Battle Pirates): 363446 | level 30
    MY ID (on Backyard Monsters): 5250499 | level 47
    Sectors traveled in WC: 39-179-144-254-143-409-2-179-58-100-157
    MY PC SPEED <--- Download 104.39 <--- Upload 41.60 <--- Ping 7
  • Josh5878
    Josh5878
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 58
    Yes I agree. When the battle loads,it puts you wear you can see the action. Instead of searching for minutes and not being able to see anything . I was telling my wife to look for a battle going on and watch to get some ideas on how to control her fleet but every battle, she couldn't find the action. It's been frustrating for her cause she hasn't really played any of the Kixeye games before. I see the start of the Kixeye addiction that i had a few years back. So I guess we'll see if she takes to it or not.

War Commander:
    Started in 2011

Vega Conflict:
    Started March 2013
    Sector 100
    Your User ID is: 23092 | Flash version: 11.9  © 2013 KIXEYE Inc. All rights reserved.
  • BALLAST198
    BALLAST198
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 398
    mini map zoom in and out would be awesome and with the size of the battle area it is actually needed.
    BP ID   191,259

VC ID     21,466
  • BraticusCaticus
    BraticusCaticus
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 46
    I agree, it would also be nice to be able to watch my own battles without taking control. Please leave the ships on auto untill I give them a command.
    Regards,
    BraticusCaticus

"I choose to believe what I was programmed to believe" 
  • HAWKEYES33
    HAWKEYES33
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 2,191
    the mini map doesn't even help at all. we need it to be more useful.