Some think harrier range was nerfed what do you think.

THEBEARD98
THEBEARD98
Incursion Leader
Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,478
edited 3 Apr 2013, 8:24PM
was harrier range formerly 110% if so it is now 100% if not it has stayed the same. I'm making poll anonymous and making this to address another's opinion. I don't want to bias the response by giving my opinion, so please just answer to the best of your knowledge.
"KIXEYE makes no guarantee as to the nature, quality or value of the features of the Service that will accessible through the use of Virtual Currency, or the availability or supply of Virtual Currency." -copied from new TOS

Some think harrier range was nerfed what do you think. 29 votes

No not nerfed range it was always 100%
34% 10 votes
Yes they nerfed it was formerly 110%
65% 19 votes
  • BiA
    BiA
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2011 Posts: 357
    someones gotta have a harrier pic in their group from when they started showing ranges on ship builds but from before yesterdays update. please post!
  • DanHa
    DanHa
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 812
    edited 3 Apr 2013, 8:58PM
    No need to start a survey, just ask me! The range was reduced from 110% to 100%.

Feel free to ask me any other questions regarding changes made.
    KIXEYE Community Manager

VEGA Conflict FAQ

Support Form | Forum Rules 

• BiA
    BiA
    Skilled Warrior
    pwnt.
  • BiA
    BiA
    Skilled Warrior
    im curious why longbows had a boost to 150% though. they were already OP in base attacks. no need for more range.
  • Michael Hatfield
    Michael Hatfield
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 11
    What I think is funny is that with 18 votes in, it's almost even.  People just like to complain.
  • altair1199
    altair1199
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,674
    lol ikr (cept i am also one of those people)
  • Darth Scorpious
    Darth Scorpious
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,603
    i personaly think the range for the harrier should be 100% but the agility of the harrier should not have been changed as thats its best weapon as clearly stated in the description of the ship.

additionally i think the cruisers or at least the exodus should have the 110% range. its only makes sense, the voyager corvette is relatively fast with 260 degree fire arc but low weight, the harrier frigate has a forward 175 or something fire arc and better speeds with better weight capacity, the genesis has a near 360 fire arc of 270 with more weight capacity than the more nimble harrier frigate, the longbow destroyer though utterly slow and a narrow field of fire has extreme range and meant for base assaults or adding long range fire support in fleet battles, the rancors with 90-90 side firing arcs and slight range boost with high weight and large volume of weapons and large cargo meant to run around ripping apart bases, the exoduse.... more wieght than the genesis as it has more armor and weapons has the same speeds and range and fire arc of its little sibling... i think it should have a nice little perk of 10% range boost 

and the broadsword... having i think more armor and more weight than its little sibling isnt quite enough, perhaps a third weapon slot or maybe a wider field of fire for this ship (wider degree of fire and only 140% range would make it live up to its name lol)

and the venum i think its pretty much good where its at... but i dont have it, and extra weapon slot might be all it needs with its heavier weight capacity to be better than its little sibling thoug maybe slight faster wouldnt be so bad :3 
  • Pirate_Steve
    Pirate_Steve
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 1,952
    No need to start a survey, just ask me! The range was reduced from 110% to 100%.

Feel free to ask me any other questions regarding changes made.

Ok, that's awesome!  :D

I'm not worried about the range being nerfed.  I can still get all the resources I need from cargo's.

• THEBEARD98
    THEBEARD98
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,478
    Yeah they need to nerf it a bit more till its not going to take vega I recommend 90%
    "KIXEYE makes no guarantee as to the nature, quality or value of the features of the Service that will accessible through the use of Virtual Currency, or the availability or supply of Virtual Currency." -copied from new TOS

• Fractal
    Fractal
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 2,425
    I think its fine the way it is now. 

IF they do nerf it so it cant take vegas, they need to put some bigger planet cargos, and have them spawn more frequently. Before I got into harvesting vegas, I would spend much of my game time waiting idle for planet 20's to kill. 

Also if they nerf harrier any more, they need to do something with Genesis to make it more useful.  After being reset last night, I have no intention on building gens at all unless maybe for hauling cargo. 
    Playing since Feb 2012.  Originally sector 304