WTF!

ArkEclipse
ArkEclipse
Greenhorn
Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 24
my rancors mess cargo's up but now they mess me up and also you upped the repair times and build times , i liked this game now Its turning into 
£%*& WHY??? resources are so much harder to get now :( 

Was Good but now :(
Battle Pirates (52) Dr-Dread-SH                           (Back in Action!)
War Commander (24) DRAGON-MINER-SH             (On and Off)
Backyard Monsters (41) Lee                                (Quit) : Maxed Out)
Vega Conflict (23)                                           (On and Off)

Owner of 204 Vega Vanguards Alliance of Vega Conflict

• silencedhell
    silencedhell
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 20
    seriously? im taking out 20's with 0 damage to my vettes, and you cant take out resources with rancors?

Re-evaluate your ships, do a bit of a miss match see what works the easiest, dont just complain about the build times they will change regularly in the end game, the finished product will be more like BP in it taking 15 days to make a sandwhich, it happens.

• hose45
    hose45
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 96
    I can understand where he's coming from i was taking 17-20's down with minimal losses but now i cant even touch em whats your fleet make up of ? Also i had another player fleet attack me and he just flew right by mine while firing i tried to do the same but mine kept stopping once it targeted another vessel?
  • Destrudo
    Destrudo
    Master Tactician
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 2,400
    6 longs, strafe into 2 rows then just strafe backwards at an angle to keep speed 20s no proble all day long - weapon of choice - torps
    Lvl 23 - Vega Conflict
    Vega ID - 12417  
    No prizes yet as no raids yet :p
  • silencedhell
    silencedhell
    Greenhorn
    Vettes no armor insta repair 2x rail 1, RLF, followed by full front attack (on a 20) so that it cant turn send one ship off into the distance so the two longs follow and go round the outside 0 damage works 98% of the time..
  • Martlex
    Martlex
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 197
    So they reset a **** load of ppl and make upgrades and research longer. thats just BS. so all us ppl who have been reset now have 2 wait longer 2 get all r stuff bk becuz they upped the times.
    War Commanders Lvl 35 sectors i have visited Home 158,194,153,187

• Waving Walrus
    Waving Walrus
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 292
    edited 3 Apr 2013, 4:23PM
    Martlex said:
    So they reset a **** load of ppl and make upgrades and research longer. thats just BS. so all us ppl who have been reset now have 2 wait longer 2 get all r stuff bk becuz they upped the times.
    I'm pretty sure that the upgrade and research times were speed up. It took me only 31 minutes to upgrade to a level V miner O.o
    VEGA Conflict: 22 - best game from kixeye, getting ruined every update
    Backyard Monsters: 42 - quit, more bugs than there are in an ant colony
    Battle pirates: 10
    war commander 11
    I have tried punching my computer and nothing is working.. I"m at a loss technically

• Sprouts
    Sprouts
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2010 Posts: 3,716
    My rancors still worked fine in cargo 20s last night. Maybe try out different driving strategies?

(\(\
    (o.o)
    (")(")*
  • Sprouts
    Sprouts
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2010 Posts: 3,716
    hose45 said:
    I can understand where he's coming from i was taking 17-20's down with minimal losses but now i cant even touch em whats your fleet make up of ? Also i had another player fleet attack me and he just flew right by mine while firing i tried to do the same but mine kept stopping once it targeted another vessel?
    Try using right click instead of left click when targeting an enemy vessel.
    (\(\
    (o.o)
    (")(")*
  • FountainHead
    FountainHead
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 175
    Martlex said:
    I'm pretty sure that the upgrade and research times were speed up. It took me only 31 minutes to upgrade to a level V miner O.o
    Who gives a crap about miners when ship researh that already took days now takes twice as many
  • silencedhell
    silencedhell
    Greenhorn
    If they didnt up it people will be level hundred by like june, and leave because the game is boring holds absalutely no game play other than repetative drove of boredom in the resource fleets..
  • ArkEclipse
    ArkEclipse
    Greenhorn
    Vega Conflict is kool but now im level 23 its kinda boring :(

• ArkEclipse
    ArkEclipse
    Greenhorn
    Vega Conflict is kool but now im level 23 its kinda boring :(
    as it shows in my signature i used to play all those games until ceartain updates that Messed them up!

• DanHa
    DanHa
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 812
    edited 5 Apr 2013, 3:45AM
    VEGA Conflict is still in Closed Beta and things are constantly changing so I wouldn't be so quick to quit; there are a lot of exciting things ahead :)
    KIXEYE Community Manager

VEGA Conflict FAQ

Support Form | Forum Rules 

• THEBEARD98
    THEBEARD98
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,478
    I'm sure your threats are really motivating them.  Have you tried hitting a base.  How about defending your base.  How about you give me your coords and I'll make it interesting again for you.
    "KIXEYE makes no guarantee as to the nature, quality or value of the features of the Service that will accessible through the use of Virtual Currency, or the availability or supply of Virtual Currency." -copied from new TOS

• TheTrueForce
    TheTrueForce
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 4,899
    I'm sure your threats are really motivating them.  Have you tried hitting a base.  How about defending your base.  How about you give me your coords and I'll make it interesting again for you.
    Thumbs up for this post...!
    Kixeye
    MY ID (on War Commander): 275 | level 36
    MY ID (on Battle Pirates): 363446 | level 30
    MY ID (on Backyard Monsters): 5250499 | level 47
    Sectors traveled in WC: 39-179-144-254-143-409-2-179-58-100-157
    MY PC SPEED <--- Download 104.39 <--- Upload 41.60 <--- Ping 7
  • altair1199
    altair1199
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,674
    lol i know. like who cares bout these times. compare them to bp. i would take these any day. i remember a video from conan's late night the guy was saying how when he got on a plane they were told they had internet, but later told it didn't work. the guy next to him on hearing this started getting pissed. 
    ^^^^^
    definition of newer generations, take everything for granted, n think everything is a right not a privilege.  
  • Josh5878
    Josh5878
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 58

definition of newer generations, take everything for granted, n think everything is a right not a privilege.  
    you hit that one right on the head!!   you forgot give me, give me, give me, give me, give me, i deserve it.

War Commander:
    Started in 2011

Vega Conflict:
    Started March 2013
    Sector 100
    Your User ID is: 23092 | Flash version: 11.9  © 2013 KIXEYE Inc. All rights reserved.