when released will...

Darth Scorpious
Darth Scorpious
Force to be Reckoned With
Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,603
when VEGA conflict gets released to the public will there be one of them trailers and what not like there is for BP and WC if you get on the forums and are not logged in?

while im at it, BP has a little back story and i think WC sorta does too; will VC have one and if so could we get a little sneeky peeky?

if not thats cool, just a tad board right now and these questions popped up the trailer has the potential to be even more amazing that the one for BP (which in my opinion far exceeds the one for WC which isnt really bad its just BPs trailer is better lol)

the game WC still sucks though LMAO
  • THEBEARD98
    THEBEARD98
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,478
    I don't want a back story preview I want a pre release event and the winner gets a spot in the backstory....
    "KIXEYE makes no guarantee as to the nature, quality or value of the features of the Service that will accessible through the use of Virtual Currency, or the availability or supply of Virtual Currency." -copied from new TOS

• Darth Scorpious
    Darth Scorpious
    and what place would that be in the back story? 

seeing as your a current player being in  the back story wouldnt make sense really 

yeah yeah you could be the "hero" who managed to save millions from death but then why arent you the king or emperor or whatever? 

or you could be the first person to break off from the VEGAN empire, but still that doesnt make sense, why are you heading up the rebellion?
  • VEGA Conflict
    VEGA Conflict
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1,536
    Red i would win this event so my line could be  "thats what she said"
    Vega Conflict: Level 29
    IGN: VegaConflict

• Vegan_Conflict
    Vegan_Conflict
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 181
    edited 3 Apr 2013, 3:34AM
    I don't want a back story preview I want a pre release event and the winner gets a spot in the backstory....
    I've been showing everyone a little bit of the back story as a sneak peek.  In the future, Monstanto, Dupont, and other biotechnology companies have become the primary military forces and control many planetary systems.  Just like they have done on earth already, they're doing whatever they can to stomp out any other seed production...if it's not their bio-engineered seed, they want it dead dead dead as well as anyone associated with it.

Opposing them is a group that had originally been given space ships so they would colonize other worlds...that was just a cover story to get rid of them...the space ships were rigged to self-destruct when these unwanted people reached their destinations.  Something went wrong and the self-destruct sequences did not activate.   Monsanto had the first encounter with these people when a Monsanto sponsored expedition charted habitable planets with an added task of finding out if there were life forms that could be an obstacle in their pursuit of Galaxy-Wide seed production domination.

This ill-fated expedition only managed to get one broadcast back to Earth and it was a voice recording plus images showing what things looked like on the hundreds of worlds they had charted.

The only thing said was "omg, omg, it's full of hippies, dirty hippies everywhere, even on non-habitable planets they have floating cities where they eat their non-irradiated and completely naturally bred foods and recycle any sort of minerals they can get their grubby little hands on, and they're all VEGANS TOO!!.....oh no, here they come again, playing endless Grateful Dead music....I can't take it anymore, it's too late....**Self-Destruct Order Initiated, 10, 9, 8......**"

After that, thousands and thousands of pictures of descendants of the people who had been rounded up and "tricked" into leaving earth to their doom were received and even the first one was bad enough so I'll spare you the rest.  It's just enough to know there's countless numbers of hippies, they have guns, and as usual, they're really really high most of the time.

• altair1199
    altair1199
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,674
    WTF....i dont even know if this deserves a comment lol.
  • Darth Scorpious
    Darth Scorpious
    what

the

f*ck

did

i

just

read???
  • altair1199
    altair1199
    why the hell would someone waste like an hour of their life to post that. 
  • Vegan_Conflict
    Vegan_Conflict
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 181
    Actually, 20 minutes. I'm waiting for the servers to come back just like you are.  At least I kept busy and made some use of my time to help it pass by :)
  • TheTrueForce
    TheTrueForce
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 4,899
    Actually, 20 minutes. I'm waiting for the servers to come back just like you are.  At least I kept busy and made some use of my time to help it pass by :)
    Ohh haha, more productive thanme as im watching Forest Gump
    Kixeye
    MY ID (on War Commander): 275 | level 36
    MY ID (on Battle Pirates): 363446 | level 30
    MY ID (on Backyard Monsters): 5250499 | level 47
    Sectors traveled in WC: 39-179-144-254-143-409-2-179-58-100-157
    MY PC SPEED <--- Download 104.39 <--- Upload 41.60 <--- Ping 7
  • altair1199
    altair1199
    RUNNNNNNN FOREST RUNNNNN
  • THEBEARD98
    THEBEARD98
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,478
    I don't care the role could be the slave's sickly son who had amazing dexterity and piloting skills for his age.  To grow up and fight those that enslaved her....  Or something like that....
    "KIXEYE makes no guarantee as to the nature, quality or value of the features of the Service that will accessible through the use of Virtual Currency, or the availability or supply of Virtual Currency." -copied from new TOS