Drac hunt 2 show off thread

Hitman007
Hitman007
Unicorn Overlord
Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 8,990
edited 21 Mar 2013, 10:58PM
Hello everyone this is a thread for Drac hunt 2, so everything about showing off about this raid should go here, i am going ask a few questions but go ahead and add in any other info if you want(please no trolling)

1) How are you doing in the raid?

2) Where are you on the LB?

3) Where are you on the GLB?

4) Did you have fun in this event?

I have finish the raid, when i finish i was 91 in GLB, and 1st in sector LB, this raid was fun.
Report hackers and any other problems you may have by sending in a Ticket

If a MOD or a CM remove/close/edit/delete a thread or a post, there's a reason for it. Re-posting the same post/thread is a violation of forum rules

BP Glossary, Everything you need to know about BP Everything you should need to know about Battle Pirates
  • Hitman007
    Hitman007
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 8,990
    I have finish the raid it was fun, i pick all the new aint missiles and then the top ship.
    Report hackers and any other problems you may have by sending in a Ticket

If a MOD or a CM remove/close/edit/delete a thread or a post, there's a reason for it. Re-posting the same post/thread is a violation of forum rules

BP Glossary, Everything you need to know about BP Everything you should need to know about Battle Pirates
  • Max Last
    Max Last
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 3,254
    Finished 3 hours ago, took the XC-3 because I'm honestly not that concerned about the mid-level anti-missile and at worst it saves me one more thing in the FM lottery.  And the ship of course.  Still not sure I'd ever build one instead of a DNX.
    Back to my exact same spot:  Tower west, sector 7. coords 3631,461
  • Lolumad
    Lolumad
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 4,937
    T4 done, going to start T5 tonight.

So far so good, especially since now I know and when not to use my Specs and waste their long **** repair lol
    Battle Pirates - 74 - Retired
    War Commander - 38 - Retired
    Vega Conflict - 38 - Retired
  • Dilla
    Dilla
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 45
    Finished. I actually enjoyed this raid.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
    - Steven Wright
  • Bite_This1
    Bite_This1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 72
    Finished all the raid in 8 Hours took the D1-C armor then all 3 of the anti missiles and top prize
    Drac Ships Won: Corvette, Destroyer, Frigate, Light Cruiser, Light Cruiser X, Battle Cruiser Battle Cruiser X,, BattleShip, Strike Cruiser, Interdictor, Dread X, Spectre, Triton, Thresher, Mercury,Stingray,Hurricane,MCX, HH A, HH B, Battle Barge A, Leviathan A, FF A,SS A
  • KingAH
    KingAH
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 7
    I think the raid sucks. It is all about money and the player that have money to spend get all the **** ships on this one. 
  • kvd
    kvd
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 1,130
    Hitman007 said:
    Hello everyone this is a thread for Drac hunt 2, so everything about showing off about this raid should go here, i am going ask a few questions but go ahead and add in any other info if you want(please no trolling)

I have finish the raid, when i finish i was 91 in GLB, and 1st in sector LB, this raid was fun.
    Gave up
    More lag than ever
    More dissconects than ever
    More bugs than  ever
    More glitches than ever

In short, WORST RAID EVER, along with WORST GAME EVER IN THE HISTORY OF GAMES.
    Toxic Rage
    Level 29   |   KVD   |   Hellstorme, Elite Hellfires, Elite Warhawks, Elite Gatlin Trucks, Elite Lazer Tank, Flac Tank, Stinger, Reaper, Drone Silo, Shock trooper, Colossus, 

[url]http://support.kixeye.com/mail/help/system_requirements[/url]
  • beel78
    beel78
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 8,187
    got everything and already built and tested 2 of the new hulls.  No armor and it killed 4 cerbs and 80% of a 5th.  **** awesome hull.
  • 00zau
    00zau
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 6,403
    edited 22 Mar 2013, 6:28PM
    Done through 40. Most of the 41-50 range is gonna be a bear, but I've got 65 free coins burning a hole in my pocket screen, so I might decide to get it done, depending on how hard the 41-48 are, and how difficult the 49 and 50 look to be.

Took the D1-C, 'lanx 1, 2, and 3. If I get t5, I think I'll pick the Thresher (not entirely sure about that pick, though). Yes, I know there's only one choice for t5.

==Edit==

Done with t4 now. 3 days to do the hard bits.
  • Ascension
    Ascension
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 26,257
    Tier 1-4 done. Picked the alloy armor for tier 1 by default. Phalanx for tiers 2-4.

Used Arbiter w/MD3, 2 SCs with Siege Cannon S, Ripper IV and a single hail B each, as well as 2 BC-X with 3 Ripper IV and 1 Hail A.

This is how I feel after doing it in three hours (more or less):

Forum banned by a hypocrite at Kixeye.

• GODTERRORIST
    GODTERRORIST
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 711
    Hitman007 said:

I have spent 20 USD so far and played 10 hours..
    I have 1 million points and placed 75th in sector atm.
    I am placed 4322 in Global Ranking atm.

So far the raid is ok, Compared to last raid i spent only 100 tokens to get to lvl 40, this raid i've spent 200 tokens to get to 41, so i must say it's been tweaked some or i just plain suck at it.. But for feeling like quiting, here i am spending money and playing.

In 10 hours  I only glitched once in battle and i did not lose my due to glitch (thank god). Unlike last raid i lost my fleet 3-4 times in glitches.  So this Raid going MuCH MuCH Better... Just costing more coinage.....

Sectors Visited, where i started --> 46,258,300,285,205,206,53,1,66,120,325,409,467,166,274,127, 268

• Lolumad
    Lolumad
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 4,937
    Ascension said:
    Tier 1-4 done. Picked the alloy armor for tier 1 by default. Phalanx for tiers 2-4.

Used Arbiter w/MD3, 2 SCs with Siege Cannon S, Ripper IV and a single hail B each, as well as 2 BC-X with 3 Ripper IV and 1 Hail A.

This is how I feel after doing it in three hours (more or less):

I feel like out of all the mods and CMs, you'd be the most likely to be on reddit.
    Battle Pirates - 74 - Retired
    War Commander - 38 - Retired
    Vega Conflict - 38 - Retired
  • Ascension
    Ascension
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 26,257
    olumad said:
    I feel like out of all the mods and CMs, you'd be the most likely to be on reddit.

Forum banned by a hypocrite at Kixeye.

• Arma-Get-It-On
    Arma-Get-It-On
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4,418
    I'm done, I don't want the ship bad enough to throw fleet after fleet after fleet at the Tier 5 targets.

Got the alloy for Tier 1, Phalanx for Tier 2-3, undecided on Tier 4. 

Placed 20th in sector and global I have no idea where I am. 

IMO Drac Hunt 1/2 are the best events yet. Lots of fun and all the different fMilitary fleet combinations keep it interesting. Well done Kix.
  • Steve_A
    Steve_A
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 7
    I hate this raid format. With the hubs and typhoons, the smaller players can plug away and if they are dedicated enough to the game and have the time and with minimal support from other players, could build up enough points to get some half decent prizes and over time could use these to do better in future raids. With this format, you come to a point, unless you already have drac hulls, you can no longer pariticpate in the raid. I've got FFs scorps and HHs and won't get beyond 30. When I was a smaller player, I couldn't wait to have these hulls to hep in the hubs. Now I have these hulls, they're worthless. The top prize will only go to those with half decent drac hulls, so the higher echelon players get more hulls to hit lower players, making the foresaken tech even more obsolete. 

Add to that the usual and unfortunately constant glitches caused by Kixeye servers not being able to deal with loading during the raid (although you raise a ticket and it's amazing that it's always your cache, your browser and your pc) that has cost me time and what little gold I had left.

I hate this raid format that only favours the higher level players who have obtained other hulls through more appropriate raid structures I am going to spend the rest of the raid playing the game as if it isn't going on and that will mean upsetting other peoples raid experiences -sinking other fleets and attacking other bases. Hard to do a raid with a dead dock and no fleets
  • stephen.lucci.9
    stephen.lucci.9
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 35
    Finished this morning.
  • manamal
    manamal
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 205

Taking my time for free repair versus coining... have the first 45 completed and only spent 21 coin so far. This raid is much easier now that I have a good strategy.

Took the: C-1, flak 1 and 3, and alloy 3.... I figured I would never use the med flak.

Personally, I think this new hull will work great... its another tool in the box when determining how I want to best smash a base (mcx, siege mort, or blitz)

Manamal - SMASHERS
    Lvl 57
  • C-Bz
    C-Bz
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 882
    Kixeye are the money grabbers of the game world. Many of us have been priced out of the game, Kixeye when will you realise the profit is in volume play not in elite coiners. First raid I have not coined in , for me the price is too high.
    I have to hand it to Kixeye though, they devise a raid where the elite coiners coin there ships in a few hours, then have another 3 days to coin ships helping everybody else to get theirs.
    I didnt coin in the last mission because it was an overpriced joke either. 10 hours repair for 66,000 points is ridiculous. 
    This is Kixeyes path to suicide, **** a great game, one of the greatest on the net.
  • DoomsdayRebel_X
    DoomsdayRebel_X
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,970
    Best running raid I've played in a long time.   Only crashed ONE TIME!!!  :)   Now that has to be a record.

• Skyfall drac2
    Skyfall drac2
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 3,173
    Best raid for a while, so far up to tier 3

"Everything is OK in the end, if it's not OK, then it's not the end."

• SKYFALL SFC
    SKYFALL SFC
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 307
    NR 1 in sector 1 and at the moment NR 10 on global going for the top and i play avery RAID like my whole alliance does i like the new raid...
    SKYFALL SFC

• danhof
    danhof
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 57
    nr 12 in sector - tier 4 amost done 35 & 40 missing - no coins used but will stop after tier 4 - not worth to spend coins as I do have more than enough hulls to build first. This kinda raid is only for coiners - all the others are left out. Don't think thats the way kixeye should take but I have no problem with it, it's just a fact. the format itself is great and I like the challenge but not willing to let 4 or 5 fleets to be killed.     
  • djmred
    djmred
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 4
    edited 22 Mar 2013, 6:38PM
    finished the raid in 6 hours 28 minutes,  got 1 fully loaded ship building. 2nd in sector (for now) and not sure on the global. would have been done about an hour earlier except for the white screens, and time taken to submit tickets. be nice if they gave me the **** coins i lost to sos and shockwave crash. 
  • Snake_Doc
    Snake_Doc
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 220
    finished the raid lastnight, only took 10 hrs to do this time. seemed to me this raid was easier this time. maybe it was me and i actually remembered the tactics i figured out last time.
     got the thresher, phalax1-3 and alloy mx-1 armor. 

this was the smoothest running raid for me flash only crashed a couple times. lag was to be expected but it really wasn't bad for a change.
  • Sharkbait_Knockboots
    Sharkbait_Knockboots
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 296
    I have won tresher hull with only 1.3 mill damage ponits but nevertheless 11th in sec so far and 7414 global.
    -Sharkbait_Knockboots - Level 92 - User-ID 3.171.853 - Start 13-Nov-2011-
  • Josh Williamson
    Josh Williamson
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 278
    Kixeye are the money grabbers of the game world. Many of us have been priced out of the game, Kixeye when will you realise the profit is in volume play not in elite coiners. First raid I have not coined in , for me the price is too high.
    I have to hand it to Kixeye though, they devise a raid where the elite coiners coin there ships in a few hours, then have another 3 days to coin ships helping everybody else to get theirs.
    I didnt coin in the last mission because it was an overpriced joke either. 10 hours repair for 66,000 points is ridiculous. 
    This is Kixeyes path to suicide, **** a great game, one of the greatest on the net.
    yep, ive been saying the same thing.....longevity is way more profitable.  uber coiners are always going to.....the medium coiners would be more tempted to if it didnt feel like being sodomized.  
    i have no problem with capitalism but when you have been blinded by money and forget what u actually started for, everything is lost.  its very sad because, yes, this is a great game and i have met a lot of people i consider friends.
    BIG-PIG-MAN.
    BIGS OF BATTLE PIRATES
  • 1eye_sea_bandit
    1eye_sea_bandit
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 835
    cba to check leader boards

i got all 5 tiers tho, time to decide how to build this new hull, thik it would be great for FVF and future drac hunt raids

- MCX -Triton- DNX - MC - Hurricane - Spectre - SC - BS - 
  • RA DISCO
    RA DISCO
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 431
    Got Alloy 1, Flak 1 and 2, and Juggernaut
  • CaribianPirat
    CaribianPirat
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 575
    Nice raid and great price :) Got it all ;)
  • Pig-Pen_LS
    Pig-Pen_LS
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,342
    1st place in 405 built 4 with one dead SF for cargo boost 
    (-Drodion-) 4,326,313
      Drac Hunt 2 GLB  543