when game is open to public

Padrinotheoriginal
Padrinotheoriginal
Skilled Warrior
Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 324
When Vega Conflict is open to the public do we get to keep our bases or do we have to start over? im putting alot of time and would hate to waste it lol
War commander LVL 41
  • Flo
    Flo
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 8,586
    We may get resetted but only if necessary
    Currently playing: Vega Conflict
    Alliance: Galaxy Lords

• VEGA Conflict
    VEGA Conflict
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1,536
    I hope it isnt necessary  :ar!
    Vega Conflict: Level 29
    IGN: VegaConflict

• altair1199
    altair1199
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,674
    lol pat dont we all.
  • Cypherion
    Cypherion
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 348
    Would love to keep my progression. :) Ive worked hard to get to lvl 15.. I would want to loose that ;c
    Thinking of Usernames.

• logansan
    logansan
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 736
    Just a thought if there is a reset, each beta tester gets 2 gold/hour spent beta testing. 1 gold = 1/2 hr of speed up, this way we can speed up our reset base in a fashion equivalent to time spent beta testing.
    Spack wrote: »
    Jesus H, it's like trying to edumacate pork.....
    If playing Battle Pirates taught me anything, it's:
    You can please some people most of the time, and you can please most people some of the time, but you will never, ever be able to keep those bitchy little whiners who inhabit yours forums from having a cry about every single thing you ever do (or don't do).

http://chatspace.org.uk/flash/bp.html
  • Musebreaks
    Musebreaks
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 92
    logansan said:
    Just a thought if there is a reset, each beta tester gets 2 gold/hour spent beta testing. 1 gold = 1/2 hr of speed up, this way we can speed up our reset base in a fashion equivalent to time spent beta testing.
    The 50 gold each 5 levels seems good enough to me.
  • RealNightFury
    RealNightFury
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 1,663
    logansan said:
    50 gold each lvls are only for beta unless u talking about brining em to live game
    War Commander:  34 ID: 741119 :D
    TOME Immortal Arena : Level?:1 ID: 4057 (Region support needed :D )
    Retired from all the other games of Kixeye.To report a Player or report a Bug/Glitch : Kixeye Support
  • Musebreaks
    Musebreaks
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 92
    logansan said:
    50 gold each lvls are only for beta unless u talking about brining em to live game
    Bringing it to the live game as a reward for beta testers IF they decide to wipe out the database.
  • altair1199
    altair1199
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,674
    wont happen because this is a business the free coins are just to help this go quicker. besides as on another post a reset will happen because of a large technological change with in a small period before the game goes open. they will reset because if u were to change the order of ships or change in a huge amount of new thing, if they didn't reset us we would could be at a massive advantage. that is why we will have to be reset (at least from my understanding so dont quote me) from my view i doubt this will happen because so far there aren't massive changes needed. 
  • Padrinotheoriginal
    Padrinotheoriginal
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 324
    if its reset i wont be playing it again its to much work to start all over
    War commander LVL 41