March Work in Progress

• drrevlynn
    drrevlynn
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 64
    As a future idea for raid prizes:
    For Base...
    A couple of us would like to see a base special: HALO LOADER.  We have loaders for other turrents but not for halos for faster reload. 
    How about new balistic turret weapons
    For Ships...
    Anti-sub weapon
    How about a weapon that steps it up a notch on that open water... We have never had this type of combat... like one that shoots after a fleeing ship on the map.
    Base Extras...
    Many of us would like to see 4 more land places and 2 more turrets, and dry dock. haha.
  • dgale
    dgale
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 14
    What about  lowering weights on s rockets? They are  totally worthless now compared to the other rockets! I think these were mission prizes, nice prize
  • Bloodwolfe
    Bloodwolfe
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 780
    edited 21 Mar 2013, 6:14PM
    How about....

-Better coding to limit white screen crashes, black screen crashes, freezing screens ( somehow I DOUBT its my Pc since just about everyone complains about it)
    -Better server maintenance to reduce lag ( I have a top end PC that plays other online games 1000X more complex then battle pirates and it runs them fine no lag)
    -More better coding to fix the new lag generated with the up button that controls all ships at one, push up at the start of the battle and your fleet freezes, screen freezes and you can't control your ships for the first 30-40 seconds of fight
    -Screen freezing when you bank your resource generators
    -Removing banned bases off the map like kixeye said they would  (we've had banned bases in our sector for 8 months now)

Kixeye has made millions off these games, how about taking 5% of that and dumping it back into the game so it runs smoother
    Bloodwolfe: 65
    Alliance: FF0
  • AquaPhob
    AquaPhob
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 14
    I have a back log off ships to build, the ships i have now need to be refit. I just started building a fleet of BS,s  then i have the Goliath blue print from a few raids back that i haven't even started yet. Now there is another raid with more ships that i will not have time to build. i have heard people talk about a dry dock or a way to build ships faster but you never seem to do anything about it. the is really disheartening and as much as i like this game i am beginning to loose interest the pace of the game is just to slow.
  • David Cameron
    David Cameron
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 100
    work in progress for march  OK FIXS COMMS THAT WOULD HELP OH AND WHY DO IT TAKE 2 LVL 26 FLEETS TO BEAT A DRAC FLEET LAST TIME DRAC 1 WAS EASY CAN SOMEONE FIX THIS GAME OR GIVE ME MY COIN BACK BCS IT IS SOON TO BE A WAST OF TIME PLAYING IF THIS IS THE GAME STANDERT THAT KIXEYE HAS TO PLAY WITH
  • captainme3
    captainme3
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 36

the last two raids have not been that good I have 6 fleet and all of them but together cant even take a 20 have to do something about it and trying to find blueprints so I have a fighting chances and the raid is a joke I hunted for two weeks and I am on every day and I only got 3 prints and can you try to put more levels in the weekly missions. I like the game and don't want to stop playing but some thing has to be done and would be nice to have my comms back to I have 4 computers in this house and I cant get comms on any so it the computers it is the game

thanks

• GLADIAT0R
    GLADIAT0R
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 90

With weekly missions now much harder/costly in the area of points won against damage suffered.... and your aim to keep swapping in and out the bp's available. 
    Why not let players choose Bp from those available. I am sure more people will be encouraged to attempt a higher tier if they can be assured of their prize. 

You are right Phil and this is many people request. I am not doing anymore missions because it might endup with a torp. or armor which i do not need.

• captainme3
    captainme3
    Potential Threat
    I was just thinking that in the alliance missions there should be some thing for the one that get there part of the goal not say that I get it all the time but I see a lot that do and and there is others that don't or should be able to get more point to try to help the others
  • harry101101
    harry101101
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 209
    Best raid ever !!!
    I didnt bother with it.
    I didnt spend a cent.
    I actually had a weekend for a change.
    Well done kixeye. Hope there are many more just like this one that are so pointless and not worth my time.
  • EvilStormbringer_AK
    EvilStormbringer_AK
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 7
    As I have been playing this game for almost 2 years now I have seen ALOT of changes and additions. As someone who doesn't "coin" I am quite dismayed at the apparent lack of any new ships being offered to research versus having to take part in raids and missions, which quite frankly, only benefit the highest level players as well as people who "coin". I realize this is a business but nonetheless, since the developers continue to add new ships and weapons that realistically are only able to be "won" by said high level/coin players it would be nice to see some additions that can simply be researched so as to make the game more even. As it stands, players like myself will never have a chance to grow nor put up a decent challenge as long as the game changing items are only available to high level and paying players. I like this game and want to continue playing but at this point it is almost useless to continue on since sooooo many of the aforementioned players have a definite advantage against those such as myself. Stop catering to your wallet Kixeye and start introducing items that can realistically be researched and would even the keel so to say. I've supported this game long enough as others have who are in the same position. When are you going to give us some hulls and weapons that give us a FAIR chance in this game?
  • captainme3
    captainme3
    Potential Threat
    GETTING SICK OF THE SOS AND WHITE SCREEN AND LOSEING MY FLEETS
  • CaptAnneBonney
    CaptAnneBonney
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 12
    Thnx for letting us know what you are improving... i hope the member button get fixed too, we still cant go in there :'( 

I hope you can help us out! 
  • ray.ayers.77
    ray.ayers.77
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1
    What's up? All my fleets are shown as "At Sea" and I did NOT launch any of them. I also cannot recall any of them. I am at a standstill in this game.
  • Extibo
    Extibo
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 14
    Well I hope they will set halo missiles again in next raid since I didn't manage to loot them on previous one
    Raid prizes: Corvette, Destroyer X, Light Cruiser X, Battle Barge A, Hammerhead B, Juggernaut, Thresher, Mercury, Arc Missile 3, Javelin, Seige Drones 1-3, Hurricane, D33-Z Cannon, Stingray & any other future raid prize
  • captainme3
    captainme3
    Potential Threat
    I think the weekly missions should have a tier every 500,000 cause after I get tier 2 there is no way I can get tier 3 and I think that is the same for a lot of the lower levels .see what ya can do
  • Lee Hester
    Lee Hester
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2
    You need to make it to were if you are bubbled and hit a persons fleet you lose your bubble to many players are staying in bubbles and attacking lower levels fleets. thanks
  • warton2009
    warton2009
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 24
    Games gone to pot....so glad I have quit :)
    Wingman
    "Rent Collector is a crybaby"
    "This game has more glitches than Pam Anderson had men"
  • Thesieus_Black_Flag
    Thesieus_Black_Flag
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 5
    please let us add more officers to Jobs to Reduce the Job time.  at least 6 to 8 officers to reduce jobtime by 60% to 80.  I love the game an Repair time is a bust.
    Also we should be able to, Group our Blue prints of New ships or get More Design features for the old ships after acquiering blue prints or tech from Weekly raids,
    aka a juggernott specs on a hammer head or floating fortress.  to be able to add slots. 
    each slot should have a time factor, an so on. kinda easy if you think about it.
  • Thomas Higgs
    Thomas Higgs
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2010 Posts: 660

the last two raids have not been that good I have 6 fleet and all of them but together cant even take a 20 have to do something about it and trying to find blueprints so I have a fighting chances and the raid is a joke I hunted for two weeks and I am on every day and I only got 3 prints and can you try to put more levels in the weekly missions. I like the game and don't want to stop playing but some thing has to be done and would be nice to have my comms back to I have 4 computers in this house and I cant get comms on any so it the computers it is the game

thanks

ok seriously a 20 was not even hard obviously you dont have the right setups on your ships. It is called adaptive strategy changing how you use your ships and what you have on them. If you want some help pm me and ill be happy to help your ship setup
  • captainme3
    captainme3
    Potential Threat

thanks

ok seriously a 20 was not even hard obviously you dont have the right setups on your ships. It is called adaptive strategy changing how you use your ships and what you have on them. If you want some help pm me and ill be happy to help your ship setup         

if you could help me that would be great I know they are not set up every good hard time trying to get the right setup if ya could add me and help I might be able to do something in the next raid my fb is johnboy_69[email protected] thanks

• Arma-Get-It-On
    Arma-Get-It-On
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4,418
    drrevlynn said:
    As a future idea for raid prizes:
    For Base...
    A couple of us would like to see a base special: HALO LOADER.  We have loaders for other turrents but not for halos for faster reload. 

A Halo loader?? As if good Halo bases isn't hard enough already, you want the Halos to do even more damage >.<
  • The_Hand_of_Thrawn
    The_Hand_of_Thrawn
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 184
    One more thing I would like to see: the ability to play around with ship builds in the shipyard, while a ship is being built.  Help us plan out our builds a little bit.  When i have research going in the labs i can still click through to see what i need to research next, and it shows how much time that research will take and, more importantly as i get closer, how much res i need to collect.  The shipyard should be set up the same way. 

That would go a long way in helping us plan and strategize our next ship builds.

But, i have to agree with 99% of the other players in this game........glitches need to be fixed, I too am running a top end computer that is built for gaming, and I only have issues when playing BP.  
    The_Hand_of_Thrawn (GIMP)

Just hit repair
  • salvage
    salvage
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 105
    edited 29 Mar 2013, 5:08PM
    They are much more of a challenge, high end is way too much of a challenge but that's just for me! :)
    I dont mind kixeye making money, I just hate when they do it despite or in spite of everyone.

Snake_Doc said:

More military fleets!? I don't want to sound like I'm whining but those were not very popular last raid, is it really a good idea to have Military fleets again instead of the point or quota system?
    I dunno what sector you was in but the military fleets was a big hit in the sector i was in and 99% of my friends that play the game loved the military fleets as they were a welcomed change from the hubs outposts and typhoons. just because you didn't like them doesn't mean they were unpopular with the majority of players

• iamalex2
    iamalex2
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 19
    I am inquiring about 2 things.  First - Drydock....Are we ever going to get this?  Seem a very high majority of players keep asking, but no word from you guys.  Can you at least give us idea if it is in the works?

Second - Due to the new hulls and all the goodies that come with them, we are limited to about 3 ships per fleet due to dock weight restrictions.  Is there a possibility of increase the weight?  maybe a new level or 2 to the dock so we can upgrade?  Love the new hull designs, hate only having 3 in a fleet.

Thanks for all your hard work....love the game.
  • red_heart
    red_heart
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 517

• March Event
      • The March event will be similar to Drac Hunt and players will continue to  hunt Draconian Military Fleets. The respawn mechanic has been refined and there are new prizes.

More military fleets!? I don't want to sound like I'm whining but those were not very popular last raid, is it really a good idea to have Military fleets again instead of the point or quota system?
    Pretty sure Drac hunt is the most popular event to date. Most my BP friends, myself included, enjoyed it and found it a refreshing change from the boring grind of Hubs/OPs and Typhoons. Was easy aswell, atleast the 3 1/2 first tiers .... 
    Oh well, to each his own ...

Speaking of, when will the March event take place?

• March Event
      • The March event will be similar to Drac Hunt and players will continue to  hunt Draconian Military Fleets. The respawn mechanic has been refined and there are new prizes.

Pretty sure Drac hunt is the most popular event to date. Most my BP friends, myself included, enjoyed it and found it a refreshing change from the boring grind of Hubs/OPs and Typhoons. Was easy aswell, atleast the 3 1/2 first tiers .... 
    Oh well, to each his own ...

Speaking of, when will the March event take place?
    The main reason it's been popular is poor players can get whatever hull they want. You just get one of your friends to kill all the ships off a 50, time out, then you walk in, and hit the torpedo turrets, hey presto you're the proud owner of a thresher at level 35. It's ruining the game.
    Level 57. Started a bit before Base Invaders 5. Got Halo, Javelin, DN-X, Disruptor, Gollie, lots of other stuff lol.

Coining status: Zero now, and have never used CC
  • captainme3
    captainme3
    Potential Threat

ok ya have to give us something back for all the  white screen I don't know about any other players but when I get the white screen my fleet is sunk when I get back from it

• 31daddio31
    31daddio31
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 11
    Just a suggestion...why in all the time this game has been playing, have you guyz never looked at the weight ratio of fleets? Why has it always remained at 5509 max weight per ship - irrespective of size? from a tiny scout ship...right through the hulls to Triton, it has always remained the same figure per ship...why not limit for smaller fleets...and increase for the larger build...or better still, let us increase the levels on our docks so that we can have the extra tonnage for the top end fleets...
  • captainme3
    captainme3
    Potential Threat
    well I think it is time to find a other game to play to play my comms are back but now I can not get in to my battles and have to refresh and my fleet is sunk
  • Jeffrey Camp
    Jeffrey Camp
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 3
    absolutely correct...just got hosed with some BS depleted uranium nonsense on tier 3...I'm not chasing the top tier if I'm going to get some random BS that I'll never use...and thanks again for the second battleship hull on tier 2 (just because you changed the name doesn't mean it isn't the same thing)
    Anabasis said:
    Cycling forsaken mission Blueprints...how bout you guys slow that down a bit...what happened to having a chance to earn them all, like when it first started.  Put it this way I have 3 items remaining locked on tier 3 right now.  One of them is the battlecruiser which is a desirable hull for all mid level players.  How many will continue to chase the carrot stick if you add 2 or 3 more blueprints next week..further lowering their chances of winning a particular item that is now available.  I could be wrong but after this weeks mission is it possible that some players have all the items from every tier completed.  I believe we may be a week or two or three ahead of schedule on this front Kixeye.  Too many blueprint for too few weeks,, please feel free to troll me if I'm wrong...please someone..an If i'm right agree with me.  We need a chance to win particular items that we want.  We don't need another 7 types of torpedoes. 8-|

• BULL-DFB
    BULL-DFB
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1
    I have to agree! I'm personally just about done playing this game all together! I know I'm done coining! I worked my way through all 3 tiers and the stupid torps! Then you changed the BP and for the third week in a row I did not win the BCX hull! Long build times and stupid rewards for working your *** off and spending hrs in the missions for junk reward is no longer worth it!! BP is beginning to become more money about how much money Kixeye can make than having satisfied players. Im sick of spending hrs and hard earned money to receive JUNK  
This discussion has been closed.