Anybody else felt ripped off?

n0s_speed
n0s_speed
Unicorn Overlord
Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 3,636
out of all those banned players: how many you've fought? coined repairs, coined rockets and some coined a fleet/refit in preparation of battles/Wars?

we've fought the LR group and a couple of others. now nearly half of LR alliance are banned AGAIN! DOGS just fought them a couple of weeks ago.

There should be some kind of reimbursement for this BS!

i don't mind spending $$$ fighting against legit players, but fighting against a group of hackers? it's a waste of money/golds in my opinion.

In Game Name: n0s_speed
Alliance: DOA
Level: 66

• Capt_Will
    Capt_Will
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 8
    i hear yea and feel the same way, sad thing is most hackers get reset and back up in lvl in a few weeks and you have to fight them again and again.  
  • Scweeez
    Scweeez
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 369
    Hmm. Interesting perspective on the bannings. However, I'd just say you should feel good if you beaten them & they were using cheats, or at the least vindicated if you've lost to them and they were using cheats. 

Asking for Kix gold is a bit too much though - since Kix didnt cheat against you.
  • Chris Robb
    Chris Robb
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 2,547
    mass bans again? 

wonder if the typhoon tweak was a 'plan' to push cloners / hackers to be reckless? or is it just a clean sweep .. hmmm 

but yes its one reason i dont join a big alliance and move to a 'active' sector i like the game but im damned if im gonna be hit and used for alliance points by some cheating crapheads
    oh if this was a teaser, explains why you are all master baiters :)

bored :)

Hitman007 said:
    It has built in re-targeting however because you do not have laser on them they will not hit subs under water with them.
  • NuclearFallout
    NuclearFallout
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 8,431
    Yes it's unfair that the group of players that you were playing were cheaters/hackers but you still used the coins to build. Yes it's a sucky situation for alliances and groups like you but I'll see what Sarap says.
    "Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men."
    - John F Kennedy 

"If you're explaining, you're losing"
    Ronald Reagan

No I'm not a moderator
  • Unicorn Overlord
    Unicorn Overlord
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2011 Posts: 3,319
    edited 14 Mar 2013, 3:57PM
    Ya Kixeye should give back to the legit players that fight cheating groups. Seeing they even made a point to advertise the battle on their FB page between DOG and LR
    https://www.facebook.com/questions/546624858692738/

P.S.   I will settle for the Vega Conflict Beta key lol
    Hell ya 08/30/2013 I finally became a UNICORN OVERLORD       (It only took 2 years 6 months lmao)
    kix1

• Lolumad
    Lolumad
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 4,937
    I just want compensation for having to hear their bullshit in comms/facebook/forum. We get it, you guys like to "roar" a lot. Need a therapist after dealing with them.
    Battle Pirates - 74 - Retired
    War Commander - 38 - Retired
    Vega Conflict - 38 - Retired
  • CARNAGE_DDW
    CARNAGE_DDW
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 221
    I love it that some players were banned.  lol.  SW was having people take a screen shot, edit it and then send it in.  Now a whole bunch of them are now banned.  I find this really funny since one of the screen shot I saw was them trying to get me banned.  lol.  Nice going Morons.  

Your Pal,
    CARNAGE_DDW
    HALLOWED ARE THE ORI!

YOUR PAL, 
    CARNAGE_DDW

Yes I am your pal.
    Hulls won: Missile Cruiser, Battle cruiser,Battle cruiser x, frigate, Corvette, Light Cruiser, Halo, Juggernaut, Floating Fortress A, Battle Barge A, Leviathan A, Thresher, Hammer Head A, Mercury, Sea Scorpion A, Hurricane, Spectre, Destroyer x, Light Cruiser x, Mauler, Hammer Head B, Triton, rampart, Battleship, Dreadnaught, Interdictor, Sawfish, Vindicator, Barracuda, Mako, Super Fortress, Strike Cruiser, Juggernaut X.

• n0s_speed
    n0s_speed
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 3,636
    Fallout said:
    Yes it's unfair that the group of players that you were playing were cheaters/hackers but you still used the coins to build. Yes it's a sucky situation for alliances and groups like you but I'll see what Sarap says.
    i understand the refits/instant fleet build as we can/use it in the long run. it's the golds wasted on instant fleet repair/rockets that's a bit unfair to the legit players.
    In Game Name: n0s_speed
    Alliance: DOA
    Level: 66

• Dr_WD-Elite
    Dr_WD-Elite
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 164
    Cheaters have been part of this game from the start.  The only way not to have them is up to kixeye, and the programmers.  I am with you on wasting coins on people who hack and clone fleets.  Only thing you can do is video it and send it to kixeye.
  • Instigator1
    Instigator1
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,825
    Wait until you waste those coins, don't cheat and get banned for no reason then you'll feel really ripped off I know I do.
  • Tag32
    Tag32
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 1,714
    Sadly the reality in all games is that legit competitors are not compensated....who won the tour de France???? and were they given any sponsorship money they could have earned that went to Lance?

As long as Kixeye keeps a heavy hand on this issue I will be happy.  Good work Kixeye.  
    If your not paying for what you use, your not the customer.... your the product.
  • The_Jerk
    The_Jerk
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 1,848
    I just went through about 10 days with LRoar Alliance and leveled many of there bases.  A few that didn't get banned like Racnor managed to get in my base after running spectres in about 6 times, it was all the same fleet that did NOT get sunk I credit him, and I'd love to have back the hundreds of gold coins spent on fleet repairs for those 10 days against the LRoar's that cheat.  However, I take pride in knowing that I sank quite a few and leveld quite a few more.

What was so funny is their screaming everyone else is cheating and it turns out they were the cheats.  Yeah, it was a blast loggin' in and seeing all those LRoar bases banned.  6 in 343 alone got it that I know of so far.  

Roflmao.

What was really funny is Bruno with his 38,199 coins at level 38.  Former hacker with Tritons at level 38 and 38k kixeye gold coins to his credit.  Now that is just wrong Kixeye, and he brags he's never gonna level up beyond 38 just so he can torture lower levels.  But  then again, he has a level 50 account too.  Hmmm... why isn't Bruno gettin' slammed for multiple accounts at least Kixeye?
  • piranha007
    piranha007
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 384
    n0s_speed said:
    out of all those banned players: how many you've fought? coined repairs, coined rockets and some coined a fleet/refit in preparation of battles/Wars?

we've fought the LR group and a couple of others. now nearly half of LR alliance are banned AGAIN! DOGS just fought them a couple of weeks ago.

i don't mind spending $$$ fighting against legit players, but fighting against a group of hackers? it's a waste of money/golds in my opinion.

YES  i agree they should compensate every play who battled against cheater's . I'm curious why glitcheye closes down threads of the player's cheating by the way , are they trying to hide something ?? Very strange indeed to say the least ,and also players that have been banned ,are mysteriously reinstated after 24 hour's HMM curious?

• JDredbull
    JDredbull
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 108
    edited 14 Mar 2013, 7:13PM
    I don't want anything of you KIXEYE take the money I gave you and have a big closing down party with it...  Hell get yourself something nice to wear as well folks...
    I think I will call this raid a day, Poor me something tall and strong, make it an hurricane... Its only half past twelve, but I don't care, its five o'clock somewhere...
  • Pig-Pen_LS
    Pig-Pen_LS
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,342
    did ninja2 skip the ban this time lol 
  • Pig-Pen_LS
    Pig-Pen_LS
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,342
    i also think there group needs to be put back to lvl one seen as its got its points from cheating 
  • Oceanbaybee
    Oceanbaybee
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 106
    Hackers... I have to wonder who the real hackers are..Some say Kixeye are the real hackers and build in glitches so that players coin the repairs.
    “Let your plans be dark and as impenetratable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”

The moat around my fortress will be teeming with sharks with lasers on their heads (every creature deserves a warm meal). And no, I will not settle for sea bass, no matter how bad-tempered they are. ALL I ASK FOR IS SOME SHARKS WITH FRICKING LASERS ON THEIR HEADS!!! (Evil OverLord List)
  • CARNAGE_DDW
    CARNAGE_DDW
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 221
    Ive thrown thousands of pounds at hackers. its a very sad situation. lets rewind the clock 1 year. i was playing the monthly raids for global position every month. 4 raids back to back i played in a constant battle with ITOS and GunsAndRoses. i spent thousands of pounds on those raids alone. where are those players now. oh yeah thats right they were banned for cloning... so i was spending but they were not.

ive seriously spent a small fortune on this game. and i would say a good 25 percent of that was on hackers. and it makes me sick in all honesty.

LR being banned is just another pisstake. my group spent a week fighting them and we beat them. and we had to put up with a shed load of abuse in the process. my group probably spent thousands on that war alone. when you take into consideration preparing bases prior to war, guard fleet refits. turret changes. fleets built. rockets ccd. repairs ccd. on fleets and base. it is a complete joke. i care less for my self and more for my group they shouldnt have to pay to compete with hackers.

Although. i have to say, atleast theyre banned now. better late than never. kixeye have made me and a lot of players happy with the mass ban last night. big step in the right direction but more needs to be done. especially with regards to cloning. because i for one am sick of paying my gold to fight cheaters.
    BRAVO AND WELL SAID.  Not just ITOS and GUNSANDROSES that was hard to fight against, but also Mitican and Lillith.  lol.  And lets not leave out our lil buddy WALLS of the SW, oh yeah while we are at it, DA, lol, see that your leader was banned again.  Ah the poor lil sea dork.  lol .  Woke up this morning expecting a fight from TBT and SW and bam, alot were gone,  alot of bans in 253  lol.  Got bored and left 253.  And you know what, The GAME IS NOW BETTER.  :)

YOUR PAL
    CARNAGE_DDW
    HALLOWED IS THE ORI

YOUR PAL, 
    CARNAGE_DDW

Yes I am your pal.
    Hulls won: Missile Cruiser, Battle cruiser,Battle cruiser x, frigate, Corvette, Light Cruiser, Halo, Juggernaut, Floating Fortress A, Battle Barge A, Leviathan A, Thresher, Hammer Head A, Mercury, Sea Scorpion A, Hurricane, Spectre, Destroyer x, Light Cruiser x, Mauler, Hammer Head B, Triton, rampart, Battleship, Dreadnaught, Interdictor, Sawfish, Vindicator, Barracuda, Mako, Super Fortress, Strike Cruiser, Juggernaut X.

• DiKWak
    DiKWak
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 355
    n0s_speed said:

as we all know  online  games have there peaks   and lows       we all know   this,this particular  game peaked a long time ago  hence why the released  the "I WIN" hulls  . ya cant post this and not understand   that from then on its  apon you   whether or not u keep coining   i understand alot have invested alot into this game  and become very involved in there   "reputation"   and all   which at the end of the day in real life means jack sh*t . in my view  you deserve  everything you get no one forces   you to coin or continue   this game you only fuel   kixeye  , at the end of the day the makers/hosters   dont care cant you see that in the lack  of customer service.
  • Michigan Marauder
    Michigan Marauder
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 2,787
    Actually what is sick is that many of the LR group were turned in months ago. There were over 5 videos turned into CS showing not only where they cloning, but they didn't even hide it. It takes an act sacrificing a small fortune to the BP gods to get anyone to listen. If LR wouldn't have gotten greedy and attacked high end spenders. I repeat not a **** thing would have been done. People can say what they want, but hackers make Kixeye money. Kixeye can say they are doing the best they can, but there was a small alliance that tried to stand up to LR and video's, took screen shots, showed them saying in comms if we get banned will have a new account tomorrow. 

This is not pick on LR as this is going on in many sectors. A good friend of mine emails CS where his base was attacked by a level 83 fleet. Yes you read that right. I laughed my **** off and thought instant ban. The guy not only kept playing he has relocated to a new sector. The game is what it is right now and Kixeye has either lost or control or they just don't care. I still stand by what I say. That kixeye is making enough money off hackers they simply don't care. 

I do feel sorry for all of you that have spent money fighting hackers. I think we all have been there. I hope change comes, but it is what it is at this point.

Tired of closed threads and over moderation, join a new forum where conversation is welcomed
    http://www.thedarkalliance.org/forum/forum.php

WoW Alpha Tester

Holy crap I need to get my eyes checked.  I thought you had typed, "Will we see midget strippers dancing on our whorehouses?"

Sarcasm and jadedness is all we have left - everything else costs Uranium now. -Grumpy Pirate

• Bo Ruhl
    Bo Ruhl
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 151
    Well I read about this group LP and cant stop thinking about all those that cheats and get banned and then starts new accounts and do again and nothing is done from Kix point....

Could this mean they do it with Kixeyes holding there hands just to make people spend more money.....

Hmm just some I thought for...
    Graywolf    Lvl  <<higher then I expected>>

Coining is not cheating.
    Coining means that those poor Kixeye  programmers that work hard to solve all issues whit this game get food every day.
    And also that those of u not spending a dime on this game still can play ...
  • Carla1
    Carla1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 33
    Actually what is sick is that many of the LR group were turned in months ago. There were over 5 videos turned into CS showing not only where they cloning, but they didn't even hide it. It takes an act sacrificing a small fortune to the BP gods to get anyone to listen. If LR wouldn't have gotten greedy and attacked high end spenders. I repeat not a **** thing would have been done. People can say what they want, but hackers make Kixeye money. Kixeye can say they are doing the best they can, but there was a small alliance that tried to stand up to LR and video's, took screen shots, showed them saying in comms if we get banned will have a new account tomorrow. 

This is not pick on LR as this is going on in many sectors. A good friend of mine emails CS where his base was attacked by a level 83 fleet. Yes you read that right. I laughed my **** off and thought instant ban. The guy not only kept playing he has relocated to a new sector. The game is what it is right now and Kixeye has either lost or control or they just don't care. I still stand by what I say. That kixeye is making enough money off hackers they simply don't care. 

I do feel sorry for all of you that have spent money fighting hackers. I think we all have been there. I hope change comes, but it is what it is at this point.

dont forget the level 123 fleet...level 46 base .. He was actually banned tho ... all while saying he would be back with another account the next day..............i have yet to hear from him but im waiting 

• Simon Ockwell
    Simon Ockwell
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 221
    You would have to prove that they hacked or cheated for a long time... They may not have cheated in every war... 

Also you chose to spend rather than report.

And so many people ghosting, I imagine a fair few of your group did it without you knowing......

AND they dont discuss banned accounts, so you cant say why they where banned...

I don't think you will get anything. If you do then they would need to pay out to every player these "banned" bases hit... Which if ghosting probably over 1000 bases a week LOL...

And the real issue is not people exploiting ghosting, its the fact that kixeye let it go on for sooooo long, not acting on it BECAUSE they know players spend money to fight back (i can only presume)

The other reason i think players ghost is because they cant afford to compete with such an un-balanced game, ruled by coiners... that coin up overly powerful fleets.. So they either be an idiot too and spend $1000s or they exploit.. 

If they simply short out these glitches that people take advantage of, then reduce build times and unlock a stronger hull to all players... The game will become more balanced.
  • lileybug11
    lileybug11
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 2,133
    the simple thing to stop all these cheaters is to reset them with no gold, if you keep giving them gold they will be back up in no time cheating again.
    you only have to look how many of these cheaters have been banned before to see this.

dont give them gold to cheat again
    ..sliceNdice said:
    Raids are meant for higher level players with more capabilities. Low level and ill-prepared players can do the FM and now, the Foundry, to get tech up to date to become more competitive in raids.
  • Praetor of Locust
    Praetor of Locust
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 490
    The_Jerk said:
    I just went through about 10 days with LRoar Alliance and leveled many of there bases.  A few that didn't get banned like Racnor managed to get in my base after running spectres in about 6 times, it was all the same fleet that did NOT get sunk I credit him, and I'd love to have back the hundreds of gold coins spent on fleet repairs for those 10 days against the LRoar's that cheat.  However, I take pride in knowing that I sank quite a few and leveld quite a few more.

What was so funny is their screaming everyone else is cheating and it turns out they were the cheats.  Yeah, it was a blast loggin' in and seeing all those LRoar bases banned.  6 in 343 alone got it that I know of so far.  

Roflmao.

What was really funny is Bruno with his 38,199 coins at level 38.  Former hacker with Tritons at level 38 and 38k kixeye gold coins to his credit.  Now that is just wrong Kixeye, and he brags he's never gonna level up beyond 38 just so he can torture lower levels.  But  then again, he has a level 50 account too.  Hmmm... why isn't Bruno gettin' slammed for multiple accounts at least Kixeye?
    Yeah, about Bruno, you don't know a fking thing about it, so really, STFU. How's your base doing Jerk? I heard someone with a very similar name is sporting a -Banned- Tag.

Bruno having 2 bases? Lol, moron, anyone can change their name to bruno, and 2 of our guys do just that to **** with idiots just like you. Both of them quit the game and scraped their entire bases due to being sick of kixeye bullshit (both having been in the +THOUSANDS of dollars spent, BTW) and later we convinced them to ask for a voluntary reset as we heard other players who spent a lot and were sick of BS had done. Kixeye was nice enough to reset them with a %age of their money spent. Then one Bruno caught a bunch of Reaper turds cloning and got their **** banned. BOOOO **** HOOOO
    Praetor 
    Level 77

Proud to be a Locust
    Formerly Known As Hastatior_locust Formerly on Forums as Hast at Work (Kixeye stole my post count!!!)
  • joan.playx
    joan.playx
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 5
    Wait until you waste those coins, don't cheat and get banned for no reason then you'll feel really ripped off I know I do.

http://www.gamegenuis.com/key/sub-content/kixeye-kept-your-coins/
  • joan.playx
    joan.playx
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 5
    n0s_speed said:

http://www.gamegenuis.com/key/sub-content/kixeye-kept-your-coins/
  • orcaone
    orcaone
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,168
    Joan, that website is a hoax created last year by a banned player to show his discontent.  It's not an official gamer's site of any kind.
This discussion has been closed.