You Guys Need To Know

drfehlgood
drfehlgood
Minor Nuisance
Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 164
edited 9 Dec 2012, 8:38AM
I am having a BLAST with this event. More fun than I have had in awhile! Connection isn't lagging, bases are fun, and I get to see the dynamic turrets in action!! Thumbs up Kixeye!! This one is a WINNER!!!

Just thought u should know my opinion! :D
Ronin
Lvl 32
AdVerbisAdVerbera/Black Heart Brigade
Home Sector *Wherever I may Roam* (cue Metallica riff)
  • Chaos_War
    Chaos_War
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 40
    Sure, when you have level 31 it may be great. For me it is impossible to do anything after passing 500XP. And almost none lvl20 bases, so for lower level this event sucks.
  • Padrinotheoriginal
    Padrinotheoriginal
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 324
    DaMike we weren't always lvl 31 we were lower before just like u so suck it up
    War commander LVL 41
  • Padrinotheoriginal
    Padrinotheoriginal
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 324
    We were lvl 20 before we had to do the ops just like u stop crying and play
    War commander LVL 41
  • Doomsf Freelancer
    Doomsf Freelancer
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 116
    the event is great I am lvl27 and I am already over 7500xp

its my second event in war commander the first one (undead) was hard but this one is great fun and now with no lag or disconnect issue :)

I am now hitting lvl20-25 bases using my E.hellfire that I unlocked yestarday but when I get all the units I was I will be hitting lvl30-40 for fun and challenge!

very good job kixeye!
    A valid tactic, it is after all "War Commander" not "Friendly pony magic castle".
    If someone takes advantage of your hard work you have two options:
    1. Roll over and take it, maybe whine on the forum
    2. Rain down fire and unleash all hell on their base to make them regret ever crossing you.
    Your call :)
  • jim123
    jim123
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 84
    the event is great I am lvl27 and I am already over 7500xp

its my second event in war commander the first one (undead) was hard but this one is great fun and now with no lag or disconnect issue :)

I am now hitting lvl20-25 bases using my E.hellfire that I unlocked yestarday but when I get all the units I was I will be hitting lvl30-40 for fun and challenge!

very good job kixeye!

glad to see you guys all having fun. In the mean time I'm frustrated beyond belief. I can't find any level 20 bases to attack, the game keeps freezing in the middle of attacks, and i cant earn any xp points. Nope sorry this still sucks for a lot of people.
  • Bradley Smith
    Bradley Smith
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 34
    at least you are able to play jim, dont forget sectors 400+ still can't play the event and have been so for the past 2 days or so.
  • Dave Vandervelde
    Dave Vandervelde
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 77
    I agree with Bradley... I'm in 410 and have been shut out for nearly two days.
  • Anthony Sharma
    Anthony Sharma
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 2,544
    jim123 wrote: »
    glad to see you guys all having fun. In the mean time I'm frustrated beyond belief. I can't find any level 20 bases to attack, the game keeps freezing in the middle of attacks, and i cant earn any xp points. Nope sorry this still sucks for a lot of people.

What level are you? If you can hit 15's for xp you should. If you can't then you are at least 25 and should be able to take out 25's if you apply some strategy
  • scorp8995011
    scorp8995011
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 8
    3507_172404639568497_213456516_n.jpg Just a little LOL from the fans of Kixeye. No offence intended
  • ivano
    ivano
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 110
    drfehlgood wrote: »
    I am having a BLAST with this event. More fun than I have had in awhile! Connection isn't lagging, bases are fun, and I get to see the dynamic turrets in action!! Thumbs up Kixeye!! This one is a WINNER!!!

Just thought u should know my opinion! :D

I have to agree, I'm having a lot of fun, I'm level 24 and I have already 1684 xp in one day (I didn't start when the raid started as it was lagging like hell). With no more lag, I'm having a blast, found a way to take out the guard platoon out easily taking minimal damage. Obviously I'm not going to tell you how I do it ;)

(I only have Elite gats, dogs and honey badger from previous raids)
    3507_172404639568497_213456516_n.jpg Just a little LOL from the fans of Kixeye. No offence intended
    UncleMike wrote: »
    The Kixeye company motto is "The customer is always wrong."
  • bwehehehe
    bwehehehe
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 132
    I'm level 24 and I already have 1575 XP total in 24 hours. I raid tons of level 15s and do it with barely any damage (I only take damage mostly because of lag). I'm going full blast now.
    Anyway, which is worth better? A shock tank or a hellfire?
    WC: Level 26, Team Philippines

BP: Level 25, Sector 131. Currently inactive. 

Events: Warhawk, Hellfire, Undead Harvest, Shockwave, Hellstorm, Red Swarm
    Event Units Unlocked: Elite Warhawk, Elite Gatling Truck, Elite Rifleman, Drone Silo, Hellfire, Shock Trooper, Honey Badger, Attack Dog, Laser Tank
                                                                      File:Fegelein!.gif
  • Upgrader
    Upgrader
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1,249
    bwehehehe wrote: »
    I'm level 24 and I already have 1575 XP total in 24 hours. I raid tons of level 15s and do it with barely any damage (I only take damage mostly because of lag). I'm going full blast now.
    Anyway, which is worth better? A shock tank or a hellfire?

Hellfire. By a long shot.
    War Commander: LVL 33
  • Leo Leonardo
    Leo Leonardo
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 122
    Personally I am enjoying this event. Much more than the last ones (though it was interesting to try a defense event, which was very nice considering my heavy lag otherwise) especially since I now have the -ability- to do better on the event bases :3
    I still do wish the battles weren't server-side so my ping wouldn't be as insanely large of a problem, but ehh..
  • Titan Tobden
    Titan Tobden
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 57
    yup the best event ever .
  • Daniel26
    Daniel26
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2,219
    I agree that these bases do vary widely and is good practice on learning techniques how to attack them. Especially for someone like me who doesn't go around attacking other players bases a whole lot.
    [COLOR="#00FF00"]Home Sector: 108
    Level: 42
    Group: Wolves of War (Inactive)  but friends of many.
    Event/Mission Rewards: Not all but way too many to keep track of.
  • Zero_DNO
    Zero_DNO
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 769
    This one is awesome!! :D
    -Zero- | WC  |  Clan:Dark Nebula Organisation|Sector:153. | Formerly known as MetalicForces

• Shadow blade
    Shadow blade
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 695
    Now that the lag is gone I can finally hit the higher lvl bases and I am definately having fun, it was bad until yesterday but when I got on and it didn't lag and I could hit a 30 this got fun quick.
  • Perses
    Perses
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1,754
    Thing I like is being able to see different combinations of turrets in action.

Those Plasmas kick **** :D

I am still getting rocked by disconnections on an all to frequent basis but thats par for the course for me. Its no different from normal play now.
    Best Spoiler yet ...
    well if there is a turret it may not be tesla turret, it could be something that fires jackrabbits and honey badgers at things. Or coffee, it could shoot coffee.
  • Grinder73
    Grinder73
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 570
    I have really enjoyed this event, i have obtained everything i went after. Best event so far!!!
    When the rich wage war, it is the poor who die. - Jean-Paul Sartre
  • Anthony Sharma
    Anthony Sharma
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 2,544
    Perses wrote: »
    Thing I like is being able to see different combinations of turrets in action.

Those Plasmas kick **** :D

I am still getting rocked by disconnections on an all to frequent basis but thats par for the course for me. Its no different from normal play now.

they are still good even if they don't one shot lvl 9 megas right? ;)
  • Perses
    Perses
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1,754
    You might have me confused with someone Anthony if youre implying something by that.

I didnt post in that thread, mainly because I have neither lvl 9 megas nor lvl 5 plasmas. :D
    Best Spoiler yet ...
    well if there is a turret it may not be tesla turret, it could be something that fires jackrabbits and honey badgers at things. Or coffee, it could shoot coffee.
  • Michael Dang
    Michael Dang
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 357
    fun for me as well ive gotten over 10k xp and ive helped friends with over 2k xp!
  • Driftville
    Driftville
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 258
    Lucky you, I have nothing but lag and DC. The 1st few hours were very smooth, I managed 1000XP in an hour, then it took me a day and a half to get another 1600 due to lag and DC.
  • kvd
    kvd
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 1,130
    DaMike wrote: »
    Sure, when you have level 31 it may be great. For me it is impossible to do anything after passing 500XP. And almost none lvl20 bases, so for lower level this event sucks.

dog on one side, lure WF and bark units away. retreat dog just before he gets cought. And while the enemy units are away(usualy lasts 2 minuites) send in your tanks on the other side to kill whatever guards teh WF and baraks(remember to end attack before your tank sare cought). spend 10 minuites or so killing them. than you can hit it like any other base.

im at 570 xp, and already got helfires last night. i was using cobra's and razors. sometimes a laser tho. i got all the points yesterday when i started. today, in about 1 hour, im already up from 9 to 570. Now i need to repair my hellfire plats(made them overnight) cause i messed up and ran them into the mortar tower when i thought it was a gun turret(i wasnt paying attention)

So dont worry, you can do it. just practice the first few hours, get comfortable doing it, than go out and get points.

And i get lag and DC every 3-4 battles, so if i can do it, you can do it.
    Toxic Rage
    Level 29   |   KVD   |   Hellstorme, Elite Hellfires, Elite Warhawks, Elite Gatlin Trucks, Elite Lazer Tank, Flac Tank, Stinger, Reaper, Drone Silo, Shock trooper, Colossus, 

[url]http://support.kixeye.com/mail/help/system_requirements[/url]
  • The_Red_Army
    The_Red_Army
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 4,048
    Day one of the event Poor. Day two of the event GREAT. I am a lvl 31 and killing lvl 25s, good xp good bases. I like it, spot on. Great event after day one.

Just a little more bases, and everyone should be happy with the event as a whole.

Player Guides ■ Erebus ■ Fathom ■ Jin ■ Khar ■ Malbus ■ Morlock ■ Nyri ■ Orlon ■ Osric ■

Other ■ Specs ■ Complete Guide ■ Beginners ■ Advanced ■ Shop ■ Unity ■ Hotkeys ■ Support ■

Favourite Guardians ■ Orlon ■ Malbus ■ Talia ■ Osric ■ Nyri ■ Khar ■ Fathom ■ Morlock ■ Jin ■