Event XP

Chris de Nooijer
Chris de Nooijer
Greenhorn
Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 2
edited 25 Dec 2012, 8:03PM
Does anybody know how you make as much XP as possible during the special event? Or is it a set amount per wave?
If it is a set amount, how many waves should I finish to unlock warhawk?
  • Nyen
    Nyen
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2011 Posts: 1,653
    This will be an offensive event, there is no limit on how much exp you can potentially obtain.
    Admin of war commander wiki and vega-conflict wiki.
    WC Tech admin. Please like WC tech for the latest WC news and tips.
    WC:Level 40 - RETIRED
     (\__/)
     (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
     (")_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.
  • willbum02
    willbum02
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1,014
    it will be an approx. set amount for each level of rouge you attack: last event went something like;
    10: 15pnts
    15: 30pnts
    20: 50pnts
    25: 100
    30: 200
    40: 450
    Level 34 WC
    User ID TheMarine03 June 2012
    Level10 Units: EGTs, EWH, Reaper
    Unlocked Event Prizes: Everything but Shock Turret, HellStorm, and Slayer Drone
    Current Sector: 168
    Visited: 347,264,148,322,48,196,154, + 2 others
  • Anthony Sharma
    Anthony Sharma
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 2,544
    It's also important to note that as you gain more experience, typically the events do get tougher. It's generally a good idea to unlock the unit that you want the most first. Also make sure you have the needed prereqs for something ahead of time. Units require a certain academy/tech center level, and the non event units up to that level unlocked. Turrets just require that you have the required defensive lab level.
  • Archimede s
    Archimede s
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1,315
    It's also important to note that as you gain more experience, typically the events do get tougher. It's generally a good idea to unlock the unit that you want the most first. Also make sure you have the needed prereqs for something ahead of time. Units require a certain academy/tech center level, and the non event units up to that level unlocked. Turrets just require that you have the required defensive lab level.
    Will we need either the Laser, Hellfire, or Flak turrets unlocked to get prizes at any point in the near future?
  • Anthony Sharma
    Anthony Sharma
    Unicorn Overlord
    there are no plans to make that change at the moment.
  • David Davidson
    David Davidson
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 260
    Will we be able to get word ahead of time on what we'll need to unlock this event's prize? I'm assuming a certain level of academy, how high does it need to be?
    "The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence." - Adolf Hitler

WC: 5thReich. Sector 10. Level 30. Coordinates 88, 469. Get at me.
    VC: Planet 402. Level 13. Coordinates 19, 125. Get at me.
  • Anthony Sharma
    Anthony Sharma
    Unicorn Overlord
    Lvl 4 academy
    Lvl 8 for the defense lab
  • Dante_demon
    Dante_demon
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 251
    Lvl 4 academy

how much xp we need to get the infantry and the tower ?
  • Anthony Sharma
    Anthony Sharma
    Unicorn Overlord
    I've said as much as I'm going to say in terms of specifics :) I've given more than enough info for people to prepare.
  • mhmdkhamis
    mhmdkhamis
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 413
    Lvl 4 academy

lvl 4 academy for infintry that mean the new chock troop will be cheap ;)

• Anthony Sharma
    Anthony Sharma
    Unicorn Overlord
    maybe yes, maybe not. just means you won't need a crazy academy level to unlock it. And the academy level doesn't really HAVE to have a direct correlation to the XP cost.
  • Ballserium
    Ballserium
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 1,012
    so there IS a new tesla turret? THANK YOUUU TONYY
    It's actually pronounced: Ball-ZER-ee-yum. So yeah.
    TOME Closed Beta Tester. TOME ID: 4714
    GoSmokeMore said:
    adding new content & bug fixing are 2 separate teams.
    the guy working the cash register isn't gunna be much help to the mechanics in the back.
  • Anthony Sharma
    Anthony Sharma
    Unicorn Overlord
    well if there is a turret it may not be tesla turret, it could be something that fires jackrabbits and honey badgers at things. Or coffee, it could shoot coffee.
  • Ballserium
    Ballserium
    Incursion Leader
    well if there is a turret it may not be tesla turret, it could be something that fires jackrabbits and honey badgers at things. Or coffee, it could shoot coffee.
    :D
    well, taking everything into account, the forums the info, the hints and teases...it must be one that fires brownie missiles once a second and a cookie bomb every 5 seconds....
    GoSmokeMore said:
    the guy working the cash register isn't gunna be much help to the mechanics in the back.
  • Anthony Sharma
    Anthony Sharma
    Unicorn Overlord
    I think people will be upset that the cookie bombs won't destroy a level 9 glass of milk in one shot though.
  • Sam O Harrington
    Sam O Harrington
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 395
    I think people will be upset that the cookie bombs won't destroy a level 9 glass of milk in one shot though.

I should make this my sig too bad i am computer dumb or maybe just plain dumb

thank you sir for the laugh
  • Ballserium
    Ballserium
    Incursion Leader
    ah, but that will be balanced out by the new "grandma's own" fruitcake unit, that has 99% damage reduction vs. everything, and through the special power of "questionable cooking", can self-repair on the run.
    GoSmokeMore said:
  • Ryan H
    Ryan H
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 573
    Lvl 4 academy

Thank you for allowing me to prepare!
  • The Exile-S2K
    The Exile-S2K
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 669

Im going for the Big bird The Kondor
    mmm
  • LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 15,313
    Lvl 4 academy

There is also a tower!?
    WC: Lvl: 35 User ID: 933725 Sector: 38
    Prizes won: Elite Rifleman, Elite Heavy Gunner, Attack Dog, Stinger, Shock Trooper, Colossus, Gladiator, Elite Humvee, Honey Badger, Elite Gatling Truck, Elite Shock Tank, Flak Tank, FAV, Elite Laser Tank + Schematic, Elite Hellfire+ Schematic, Elite Mega Tank, Behemoth, Reaper Drone, Elite Warhawk , Havoc, Hellstorm, Kondor, Heavy Ionized Armor

I am not a moderator or developer and I do not work for ♞KIXEYE in any way, I'm just an Elder of the game

• Dante_demon
    Dante_demon
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 251
    LarsB wrote: »
    There is also a tower!?

Yes LarsB anthony confirmed it
    http://forums.kixeye.com/showthread.php?t=300872&page=4
  • Anthony Sharma
    Anthony Sharma
    Unicorn Overlord
    There is also a tower!?

When possible we like to have more than one new prize available in an event. Sometimes that means 2, sometimes it means more.
  • LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    When possible we like to have more than one new prize available in an event. Sometimes that means 2, sometimes it means more.

S ohwo about op rogue assault, op red storm, op hellfire and op red sky? IMO there should also be some easier events with fewer or cheaper prizes once in a while to give newer players a chance to catch up with the players that have been playing longer...
    Prizes won: Elite Rifleman, Elite Heavy Gunner, Attack Dog, Stinger, Shock Trooper, Colossus, Gladiator, Elite Humvee, Honey Badger, Elite Gatling Truck, Elite Shock Tank, Flak Tank, FAV, Elite Laser Tank + Schematic, Elite Hellfire+ Schematic, Elite Mega Tank, Behemoth, Reaper Drone, Elite Warhawk , Havoc, Hellstorm, Kondor, Heavy Ionized Armor

I am not a moderator or developer and I do not work for ♞KIXEYE in any way, I'm just an Elder of the game

• Anthony Sharma
    Anthony Sharma
    Unicorn Overlord
    S ohwo about op rogue assault, op red storm, op hellfire and op red sky? IMO there should also be some easier events with fewer or cheaper prizes once in a while to give newer players a chance to catch up with the players that have been playing longer...

I'd contend that normal and elite are really two prizes. I'm mostly referring to the post xp store era though.
  • Ryan H
    Ryan H
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 573

Hehe lars im working hard to catch up, I'm level 24 now, undead event got me Hellfires/Lasers/Gats > Elited Gats , got stuck on wave 60 which was a shame since i was 75xp shy from dogs.

So this event i'm looking to get Flaks, Elited units , and then Hawks - and the new unit of course.

but You're right it's a struggle to keep up but those committed are indeed catching up! but it does take alot of hours that not all have.
  • Commander-Reject
    Commander-Reject
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,825
    I'd contend that normal and elite are really two prizes. I'm mostly referring to the post xp store era though.
    I miss having elite unit's to go for in events.
    Since i got all of the elite units there is.
    Yes i know you are referring to the post xp store era.
    But it did give us high level players something to aim high for in events.
    War Commander   Nickname: Reject  Rank: Captain   Level: 36   Sector: Where ever i may roam
    http://www.pixeljoint.com/files/icons/full/helicoptero_animado_2.gif

• AbdOu Sniper
    AbdOu Sniper
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 117
    this will help us a lot ty .
    Game Name : AbdOu
    Level : 32 .
    Sector : 133 , 217 , 344 , 366 , 87 , 21 , 200 , 166 , 106 , 383 , 41 , 1 :D
  • AbdOu Sniper
    AbdOu Sniper
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 117
    Lvl 4 academy

that mean two prize , ty for the info =)
    Game Name : AbdOu
    Level : 32 .
    Sector : 133 , 217 , 344 , 366 , 87 , 21 , 200 , 166 , 106 , 383 , 41 , 1 :D
  • LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    Ryan H wrote: »
    Hehe lars im working hard to catch up, I'm level 24 now, undead event got me Hellfires/Lasers/Gats > Elited Gats , got stuck on wave 60 which was a shame since i was 75xp shy from dogs.

So this event i'm looking to get Flaks, Elited units , and then Hawks - and the new unit of course.

but You're right it's a struggle to keep up but those committed are indeed catching up! but it does take alot of hours that not all have.

Lvl 24 with hellfires? Very well done sir :) Try to get warhawks first because they are really really useful.

• SteamRoller 1.0
    SteamRoller 1.0
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 328
    Ryan H wrote: »

yes very well done. keep up the good work.
    http://support.kixeye.com/mail
    War Commander lvl40
    Sectors: (?), 110, 102, 47, 140, 223, 224, 226, 173, 157, 161, 262, 160, 361, 187, 14...many more, to many to keep up with.