kixeye to remove all bases not in us

Matt Greaves
Matt Greaves
Minor Nuisance
Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 163
edited 4 Nov 2012, 9:57AM
kixeye any chance you can remove all the non active bases ( this slows the servers ) and make more room for people to move around seen lots a bases that are dead and have not been repaired for along time
  • sinista
    sinista
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,752
    lol i thought u meant all the bases not in the U.S.
    When it comes to Kixeye, hope for the best but expect the worse.
  • Andy Nash
    Andy Nash
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 812
    Oh yes please!!! Fed up with all the Americans but I would rather you moved the Greeks/other people that fill coms with durka durka first.
    BEASTIE wrote: »
    Did you just really say that? You are so guilty of IGNORANT DOUCHE BAGGERY

CM
  • 987sechs
    987sechs
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 357
    Yeah, like inactive bases slow the server more down than active ones with more ships buzzing around.
  • BEASTIE
    BEASTIE
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 798
    Andy Nash wrote: »
    Oh yes please!!! Fed up with all the Americans but I would rather you moved the Greeks/other people that fill coms with durka durka first.

Did you just really say that? You are so guilty of IGNORANT DOUCHE BAGGERY
    See, sons, what things you are?
    How quickly nature falls into revolt
    When gold becomes her object. 2 Henry IV 
  • DOC-ICU
    DOC-ICU
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 1,335
    987sechs wrote: »
    Yeah, like inactive bases slow the server more down than active ones with more ships buzzing around.

the inactive bases with all there shiny bubbles do cause alot of unnecessary lag with all the animation that goes into the bubble. plus removing the inactive bases frees up more memory to be used by the active bases.
     [GOAT] DOC
  • mshannes
    mshannes
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 191
    What is inactive? 3 Weeks of my hard earned yearly holidays? 4 weeks of hospital because of an accident?
  • A Ernie BP
    A Ernie BP
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 925
    This was mentioned before and kixeye said they won't on the off chance they might start playing again. Although I can't see why they couldn't store them somewhere other than on the actual game.
    It's not that I don't think kixeye are not on the same page it's just that the players are reading Sun Tzu Art of war and kixeye are reading Noddies big book of war.
    We want the Dry Dock NOW! http://www.facebook.com/groups/184955281636155/ We need YOU! The game needs YOU!

Freedom of speech is the political right to communicate one's opinions and ideas. includes any act of seeking, receiving and imparting information or ideas, regardless of the medium used
  • Hitman007
    Hitman007
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 8,990
    Bases that do not get log into within 30days(might of change) should auto be moved from that sector, if you believe a base has not been log on for 31+days please send in a ticket with their ID number and see what CS can do for yous, thanks.
    Report hackers and any other problems you may have by sending in a Ticket

If a MOD or a CM remove/close/edit/delete a thread or a post, there's a reason for it. Re-posting the same post/thread is a violation of forum rules

BP Glossary, Everything you need to know about BP Everything you should need to know about Battle Pirates