Gydance Scrambler and Evade

polyinc
polyinc
Potential Threat
Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 53
edited 3 Oct 2012, 10:25PM
I hope this is the wright place to post the thread
i have a qestion or 2
Evade that meenns what ever is coming at you a persentage will miss you if i understand it corectly.
Does it means if a ship has +50 evade does it mean 50 out of every 100 of what ever is fiered at you will miss?
if so that means 50% less Damage of what is coming at you.
if i understand it crorectly
lets look at the maths,if you have compond armor or any armer that gives you a % of protextion Exsampel: Intedictors that has 30% protection agains torps so if 100 torps come at you only 50 will hit you and you will only get 70% damage from the 50 torps
put that in to numbers Exsampel:100 torps is 1000 damage points 50% evade 50 hit 50 mis that 500 points damage with 30% protection that means of the 1000 damage point you only pick up 350 damage that = 35% damge
If my calculations are corect then ad the Arb Microwave protection increase and damage decrease
So why dont whe use the Gydens scramble
my next qestion DOES the guidenc srambler work on:
Balistic
Torps
and Misiles
If thy do this could work realy well in the raids

SORRY FOR THE LONG STORY but i am tring to rap my head around this and i just use easy figers to do the maths part
to all the big hiters and players that know more than me Please some advice and maby even from Kiyexe as well
Polyinc sector 209
  • atenhotep
    atenhotep
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 259
    I'll take "What is a Spell Checker?" for $200!
  • Arma-Get-It-On
    Arma-Get-It-On
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4,418
    It works very well in raids. It works on everything with an accuracy rating, like ballistics, missiles and torpedoes.
  • polyinc
    polyinc
    Potential Threat
    atenhotep wrote: »

I am dilexsic and i cant spell proply even spell check does not understand half of what i try and say LOL So $200 would be a wast of money
    Polyinc sector 209
  • Darren Marshall
    Darren Marshall
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 482
    yes and yes
  • Lee Manning
    Lee Manning
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 70
    Ignore those that say about spelling some have nothing better to do than moan about spelling and punctuation and yep i left all the commas and full stops out on purpose just for the trolls
  • One-X
    One-X
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 84
    Guidance scrambler effects the enemies weapon accuracy.... say the enemy ships weapon has an accuracy rating of 70% and the guidance scrambler deduces 40%. 70%-40% is 30% which means that the accuracy of that weapon when fired upon the ship with guidance scrambler is reduced to 30%. It's as simple as that
    The Walkabouts Chevalier
    Level 46
    Battle Pirates ID: 455650
    Sectors visited: 311, 403, 60, 35, 36, 149, 479, 118, 445, 386, 370
    If you wish peace, prepare for war.
  • jonny cabbage
    jonny cabbage
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 1,345
    works on all xcept morts n rockets with splash damage

• thomasthetank
    thomasthetank
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 541
    works really well on drac ships like the bc that have built in evade. throw a piece or two of d3-e drac armor (gives 7% evade) plus guidance scrambler and you have a great raid boat.
    Used to have fun here.
  • polyinc
    polyinc
    Potential Threat
    thanks for the advise. dont know why i have not utelised the evade bettre on my fleats
    Polyinc sector 209
  • Andy Nash
    Andy Nash
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 812
    Wow, you can NOT blame that on typos....thats just 100% dumb ****..... If you can not speak/type English do NOT try.
    to all the big hiters and players that know more than me Please some advice and maby even from Kiyexe as well

How in gods hell did you spell Kixeye wrong????? it's on the website your on in the url bar and it is in HUGE letters at the top of the page......

Bright side....... I do like the way you spell "Exsampel" kinda got a nice ring to it.
    BEASTIE wrote: »
    Did you just really say that? You are so guilty of IGNORANT DOUCHE BAGGERY

CM
  • Phil Coyle
    Phil Coyle
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 130

Too funny man!!!

New siggy
    I just opened this thread out of curiosity to see what you were going to be complaining about. It was not possible to tell from the thread title.

Having determined what the nature of your complaint is: I have no comment on it.
  • CincySpeed
    CincySpeed
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 67
    Andy Nash wrote: »
    Wow, you can NOT blame that on typos....thats just 100% dumb ****..... If you can not speak/type English do NOT try.

How in gods hell did you spell Kixeye wrong????? it's on the website your on in the url bar and it is in HUGE letters at the top of the page......

Bright side....... I do like the way you spell "Exsampel" kinda got a nice ring to it.

If "you are what you eat," would that mean you're a ****?
  • total burnination
    total burnination
    Master Tactician
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 2,050
    this is how it works lets say i have a ship with 40% evade which i do and im agains a howi with 60 accuracy no my evade of 40% multiplies by 60 and 40% of 60 is 24 so you take 60-24 which is 36 and that is the weaapons new accuracy against you
    Battle Pirates name: Deadly_D3/Level 45/Sector 51 ATM
    Proud winner of Hail A-B-Vortex torps T-A, Arc missile 1-2, Poseidon Depth Charge 1-2-3, Phalanx Anti-Missile 1 Compound Armor D5-X Cluster Warheads 1, Speed system 1, Strike System 2, Alloy Armor MX-1, Stealth Attack System 1, Seige drone 1-2.
    Hulls: Battle Barge A, Corvette, Frigate, Destroyer, Destroyer X, Battle Cruiser