276 Memorial for BIGMIKE

• PoopDeck
    PoopDeck
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 676
    mkspencer wrote: »
    He was on the game when they broke in his grandaughter was right there with him thats why she typed on game first he only has cell phone service there and the guy told her if she called cops he would kill her is what I understand now put yourself in a 14 year olds body what the crap would you do

Oh because if he has cable for internet then calling isn't included......riiiiiiggghhhhttttt.
  • Puff_DD3
    Puff_DD3
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 11
    Former BH, Sorry.....

"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him." G. K. Chesterton
    Battle Pirates: Sector: 273 / Level 92

• Villemo_ROK
    Villemo_ROK
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 113
    Oh btw daddy, i hear you sank your fleet in my friends base.
    SWFer: "I see ''yacht'' opened in google there..admit it you had to use google because you couldn't spell it!!:p"
  • jv_
    jv_
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 185
    Sitting out a bunch of fleets afk and expecting them not to get hit is like posting a memorial post on the forums and expecting it not to get trolled.
  • DJPyro nmo
    DJPyro nmo
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 202
    first of all poopdeck ur an idiot in my eye's for hitting a memorial 2nd if anyone else said such and such of pirate was fighting for their life and held a memorial ppl in that sector will pay respects towards that player one way or another (in this case sending fleets to said players base) for the ppl that don't believe it to be true that is up to u but i will say one thing i have know a few players posting here including Xman, bulldog and puff for a long time and i know they wouldn't lie about something this tragic i mean y would anyone lie about it??? that would be worse thing u can do and if his family see what u lot are saying about the ppl trying to show respect u are/will be causing them more upset so 1 thing to say to all u punks that has started hitting this memorial and others, GROW UP AND SHOW RESPECT ffs i really hate ppl saying us youngsters have no respect i reckon poopdeck is older than i am!!!!!

P.S sorry for having a rant on this topic i hope he fully recovers and will be sending prayers from my house hold to both him and his family

DJPyro
    User ID: 876523
  • Puff_DD3
    Puff_DD3
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 11
    Yes, that's correct. I mis-judged his base. It won't happen again.

"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him." G. K. Chesterton
    Battle Pirates: Sector: 273 / Level 92

• Villemo_ROK
    Villemo_ROK
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 113
    Me? I haven't been rude to you?
    SWFer: "I see ''yacht'' opened in google there..admit it you had to use google because you couldn't spell it!!:p"
  • Ewokie
    Ewokie
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 1,517
    QQ.................
    Image may contain: text and outdoor
  • mkspencer
    mkspencer
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 130
    What real skill is it to hit a fleet if your trying to rank your boats hit a miner a slavage or something do you just get off on disrespect you are a punk and If I ever met u in real life I would teach you the meaning of respect
  • James Frazer
    James Frazer
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 2,228
    I'll take you all on!...

At Nintendo.
    Name: The_Predator

Alliance: The Road Crew

http://www.youtube.com/user/SparrowHawky/videos <- My youtube channel  

Trogar: "Your base sounds like a Missile Baser's dream. Hopefully James Frazer isn't anywhere near you...." 
    Ascension: "As I posted on your YouTube page, you're the number one reason I keep two flak turrets on my base."
  • Ewokie
    Ewokie
  • mkspencer
    mkspencer
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 130
    come see my base lv 34 just north of that and see how many fleets you lose Xman
  • DJPyro nmo
    DJPyro nmo
    Minor Nuisance
    Kingram wrote: »

You have just proven my point in how childish u lot are for hitting a memorial u even thought it was funny to film it y? 3 questions and answers to go with that

Q1. Did it make u lot look tough?
    A1. No it made u look like complete retards

Q2. Does it get u respect in BP?
    A2. No yet again makes u look like complete retards

Q3. was there any point in what u was doing?
    A3. Not in my eyes, it made u look like complete N00bs and retards.

Overall conclusion it has just made u look like complete retards
  • jv_
    jv_
    Minor Nuisance
    I think it got you upset, and I for one think people are complete retards for leaving ships out and expecting them not to get hit. No matter what the reason is, especially the ridiculous story the OP is talking about.
  • Ewokie
    Ewokie
    Chris Ward wrote: »
    You have just proven my point in how childish u lot are for hitting a memorial u even thought it was funny to film it y? 3 questions and answers to go with that

Q1. Did it make u lot look tough?
    A1. No it made u look like complete retards

Q2. Does it get u respect in BP?
    A2. No yet again makes u look like complete retards

Q3. was there any point in what u was doing?
    A3. Not in my eyes, it made u look like complete N00bs and retards.

Overall conclusion it has just made u look like complete retards

Yet over 75% of battle pirates players hit memorials... WHY? because kixeye even said they dont belong in the game
  • Ewokie
    Ewokie
    also chris ward i notice your in 243... wanna give me your cords? ill swing by
  • DJPyro nmo
    DJPyro nmo
    Minor Nuisance
    also chris ward i notice your in 243... wanna give me your cords? ill swing by

i'm not in 243 for long and i dunno my cords i'm not even on bp atm but when i log on in the morning i will gladly give out my cords if i'm not relocating by then for the raid
  • DTH-rw
    DTH-rw
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 522
    I would like to thanks all that have turned out at BIGMIKES base to help pray for him to recover as most wont know during the night bigmike was playing on battle pirates when a robber broke into his house where him and his grandaughter was and shot him and then proceeded to rob him when the robber left his grandaughter came on comms very distressed and asked for help bigmike is now in hospital fighting for him life so thanks to all that are there to pray for him to recover and i hope the police catch the bastard sorry for the language

Comms:

Grandaughter: help help help were being robbed.

Player: sending sw flt eta 5mins.

Reading this story made my day :D.
    You can't imitate perfection.
    Shiba wrote: »
    you must of been one of those that cored out the lvl 28 bases then..
    NOT being able to core out the base is a good thing.
    i bet i can core out ur base noob
  • Ewokie
    Ewokie
    i'm not in 243 for long and i dunno my cords i'm not even on bp atm but when i log on in the morning i will gladly give out my cords if i'm not relocating by then for the raid

Alright Ill just Scour 243 for a DJPYRO?
  • DJPyro nmo
    DJPyro nmo
    Minor Nuisance
    Alright Ill just Scour 243 for a DJPYRO?
    feel free but i wouldn't attack a DJPYRO if u find one it's not me i'm DJPyro my yro isn't caps
  • jv_
    jv_
    Minor Nuisance
    feel free but i wouldn't attack a DJPYRO if u find one it's not me i'm DJPyro my yro isn't caps
    grow a set
  • Marja Hansson
    Marja Hansson
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 18
    So, the robber let her type in a game chat, but not use the cellphone?
  • Bufi Milan Jovanovic
    Bufi Milan Jovanovic
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1
    [video=youtube_share;UtBcaFtchrg]
  • Mar10e
    Mar10e
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,868
    DTH-rw wrote: »
    Grandaughter: help help help were being robbed.
    Player: sending sw flt eta 5mins.

That just made me LOL so hard :lol:
  • jonny cabbage
    jonny cabbage
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 1,345
    Poopdeck from sector 288 you are a scum bag hitting fleets at a memorial 172375,150 i hope someone flattens you cos 276 will be

awwww thought you were putting coords of the memorial up

• NapalmD
    NapalmD
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 502
    Now i possibly have heard every load of garbage and lame excuses to set out ships so they get sunk..As some of you call it a memorial...Props to the smashers!!
    I Drop Bombs Like Hiroshima....
    "A riot is a spontaneous outburst. A war is subject to advance planning."
    Natural Born Killaz
  • DJPyro nmo
    DJPyro nmo
    Minor Nuisance
    i'm no longer in 243 i've been trying to move with a mate of mine to get in 345 and i'm now in 345 finally
  • QQQQ
    QQQQ
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 99
    This is a prime example of why people hit Memorials! 1st they are utter bull crap, 2nd even if it was true, its reality and has nothing to do with a game. A game is supposed to be fun, not this EMO crap! A child is not going to get on a gaming server to ask for help, they are picking up the phone or running to a neighbors house to get help. You people think some how that this game is reality, you have forgotten how to think out side this game, you people are sick. I would farm this base and memorial to no end, people get out of your EMO gaming reality, and either deal with people hitting your base or quit playing the game. Stop making up bull crap stories, only an idiot would belive this story!
    Kixeye Hates me :p
  • Chucky640
    Chucky640
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 129
    I keep saying it. I will hit any an all memorial I see. Those things have no place in this game.
  • Ewokie
    Ewokie
    i'm no longer in 243 i've been trying to move with a mate of mine to get in 345 and i'm now in 345 finally

Sissy. wouldnt give me your cords
This discussion has been closed.