276 Memorial for BIGMIKE

Jeanie France
Jeanie France
Potential Threat
Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 45
edited 26 Aug 2012, 4:55PM
I would like to thanks all that have turned out at BIGMIKES base to help pray for him to recover as most wont know during the night bigmike was playing on battle pirates when a robber broke into his house where him and his grandaughter was and shot him and then proceeded to rob him when the robber left his grandaughter came on comms very distressed and asked for help bigmike is now in hospital fighting for him life so thanks to all that are there to pray for him to recover and i hope the police catch the bastard sorry for the language
  • The-BOONDOX
    The-BOONDOX
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 465
    **** hope the guy is alright lucky his grandaughter got on comms she didnt think to ring the police?
    The-BoonDox level 33 home sect ****.......FARK FEAR SUCK RIGHT HERE
  • Jeanie France
    Jeanie France
    Potential Threat
    she is only young she had to be calmed down first
  • Jeanie France
    Jeanie France
    Potential Threat
    Poopdeck from sector 288 you are a scum bag hitting fleets at a memorial 172375,150 i hope someone flattens you cos 276 will be
  • James Frazer
    James Frazer
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 2,228
    Hitting memorials is fun. Make a FB page or send some flowers, keep it out of the game.
    Name: The_Predator

Alliance: The Road Crew

http://www.youtube.com/user/SparrowHawky/videos <- My youtube channel  

Trogar: "Your base sounds like a Missile Baser's dream. Hopefully James Frazer isn't anywhere near you...." 
    Ascension: "As I posted on your YouTube page, you're the number one reason I keep two flak turrets on my base."
  • Mar10e
    Mar10e
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,868
    when the robber left his grandaughter came on comms very distressed and asked for help

OMG. These days, we don't call 911 but we go on comms .... Wow.
  • TrueSob
    TrueSob
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2011 Posts: 59
    I call bs... just someone hiding from a azz kicking..... If this was a true story it would make national news.....
  • Lois
    Lois
    Master Tactician
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 2,124
    Poopdeck from sector 288 you are a scum bag hitting fleets at a memorial 172375,150 i hope someone flattens you cos 276 will be

<---- Team PoopDeck
    LadyLois
  • lileybug11
    lileybug11
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 2,133
    this is crap, your having a memorial for somebody that hasnt even died yet, sort yourself out. if it was in my range i would hit it, im sure poopdeck will clear this rubbish
    ..sliceNdice said:
    Raids are meant for higher level players with more capabilities. Low level and ill-prepared players can do the FM and now, the Foundry, to get tech up to date to become more competitive in raids.
  • lileybug11
    lileybug11
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 2,133
    my goldfish is looking a bit poorly, anyone want to start a memorial????
    ..sliceNdice said:
    Raids are meant for higher level players with more capabilities. Low level and ill-prepared players can do the FM and now, the Foundry, to get tech up to date to become more competitive in raids.
  • TheRealCore
    TheRealCore
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 5,474
    Lois wrote: »
    <---- team poopdeck

Why u no stop pooping on the deck?!?!?!
    Atta-Comb 
  • TrueSob
    TrueSob
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2011 Posts: 59
    THE CORE wrote: »
    Why u no stop pooping on the deck?!?!?!
    runny runny diarrhea ?
  • Roy Gill
    Roy Gill
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 262
    go and play memorial vile
     Doggy style + laptop on her back = sex and Battle pirates (disclaimers do try this it does end well, can result in causing allot of pleasure

HEY YOU, YEAH YOU NOOBSAUCE
  • PoopDeck
    PoopDeck
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 676

Thanks for the memorial! My fleet is now max xp.
  • Ewokie
    Ewokie
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 1,518
    First off I think this is complete Bullshit. Who the hell goes on the game to tell everyone their being robbed...who does that. did she think typing /base would get the police to show up ? lol
    Image may contain: text and outdoor
  • DK3406
    DK3406
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 548
    I would like to thanks all that have turned out at BIGMIKES base to help pray for him to recover as most wont know during the night bigmike was playing on battle pirates when a robber broke into his house where him and his grandaughter was and shot him and then proceeded to rob him when the robber left his grandaughter came on comms very distressed and asked for help bigmike is now in hospital fighting for him life so thanks to all that are there to pray for him to recover and i hope the police catch the bastard sorry for the language

I just travelled from 7 sectors over to sink a few fleets. It was fun
    Level 37

• Torchwood
    Torchwood
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 1,634
    Memorial = KOS. Who the hell types on comms that they're being robbed, instead of calling 911?
    Battle Pirates
    IGN: Algarve
    Level: 44
    Current Sector: 74
    Sectors Visited: 15, 133, 274, 263, 192, 74
    Home Sector: 15
    Alliance: Rubber Fist
  • Curtis Pufford
    Curtis Pufford
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 7
    Torchwood wrote: »
    Memorial = KOS. Who the hell types on comms that they're being robbed, instead of calling 911?

the guys granddaughter didnt know what to do dipshit
  • BlueBird_ROK
    BlueBird_ROK
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 284
    wait so the dudes granddaughter logged into her grandfathers FB account, clicked on battle pirates, waited for the game to load...chatted for a while on comms...while being robbed...but didnt know how to dial 3 numbers on a telephone???

um yeah right derp :P
    BlueBird_ROK  
  • mkspencer
    mkspencer
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 130
    All I can say is what big men yall are for hitting sitting fleets when most people are not even on game at time that takes alot of skill you cowards come see me in 276 Xman lv 34 base just above the memorial if you want a real fight !!!!
  • mkspencer
    mkspencer
    Minor Nuisance
    He was on the game when they broke in his grandaughter was right there with him thats why she typed on game first he only has cell phone service there and the guy told her if she called cops he would kill her is what I understand now put yourself in a 14 year olds body what the crap would you do
  • Villemo_ROK
    Villemo_ROK
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 113
    I really can't keep track on who's online to manouver their boats and who's not. Who sits their whole fleets out unmanned anyways, it's begging to be hit.
    SWFer: "I see ''yacht'' opened in google there..admit it you had to use google because you couldn't spell it!!:p"
  • Villemo_ROK
    Villemo_ROK
    Minor Nuisance
    Send them flowers, they probably dont want a memorial in a game, definately not before they are dead anyways. Get well cards works quite fine i heard. Doesnt mean I dont feel sorry for them if this really happened, i just hit some pixels in a game when i see them, thats all.
    SWFer: "I see ''yacht'' opened in google there..admit it you had to use google because you couldn't spell it!!:p"
  • mkspencer
    mkspencer
    Minor Nuisance
    no class come see me while your here
  • BlueBird_ROK
    BlueBird_ROK
    Minor Nuisance
    Eira_ROK wrote: »
    I really can't keep track on who's online to manouver their boats and who's not. Who sits their whole fleets out unmanned anyways, it's begging to be hit.

always wondered that...is there a schedule of when every player is online somewhere i missed? :worried:

mkspencer if that far fetched story is accurate where was it? surely it would be front page news..such an epic story
    BlueBird_ROK  
  • jv_
    jv_
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 185
    Anyone who thinks all this really happened, I'm selling the brooklyn bridge, just send 10k to my paypal account.
  • BULLDOG_WBD
    BULLDOG_WBD
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 83
    He lives in Canada and probably won't hear about it in the US and yall are a bunch of Heartless Punks that hide behind a game and those of you that are trolling read the whole story at the start of this post
  • jv_
    jv_
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 185
    BH_BULLDOG wrote: »
    He lives in Canada and probably won't hear about it in the US and yall are a bunch of Heartless Punks that hide behind a game and those of you that are trolling read the whole story at the start of this post

Also the word gullible isn't in the dictionary. :)
  • Puff_DD3
    Puff_DD3
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 11
    All I hear is a bunch of **** cowards who have no balls to hit people when they are controling their ships. ROK, you are the lowest form of life. Have some compassion for people. Yes, this is a game, but all of the people here, maybe with the exception to you, do participate in real life. I truly hope that Karma is real..... Why would we establish a memorial if it wasn't true. There would be no point. I've already taken out two of your lame **** fleets here at the memorial already. Send some more and the same will happen.

"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him." G. K. Chesterton
    Battle Pirates: Sector: 273 / Level 92

• Villemo_ROK
    Villemo_ROK
    Minor Nuisance
    No, spewing out hate like you do for a game, in a games forum, thats lower.
  • BlueBird_ROK
    BlueBird_ROK
    Minor Nuisance
    All I hear is a bunch of **** cowards who have no balls to hit people when they are controling their ships. ROK, you are the lowest form of life. Have some compassion for people. Yes, this is a game, but all of the people here, maybe with the exception to you, do participate in real life. I truly hope that Karma is real..... Why would we establish a memorial if it wasn't true. There would be no point. I've already taken out two of your lame **** fleets here at the memorial already. Send some more and the same will happen.

and i took your fleet at my lowly lvl 29 base....whats your point?? :lol:
    BlueBird_ROK  
This discussion has been closed.