Damage Protection Rule Changes

  • KIXEYE Swag
    KIXEYE Swag
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 3,665
    Myko wrote: »
    So if this rule goes into affect, all new players will be required to have access to a credit card, or not play. No noobie is going to want to sit and build up for the next 4-6 months while being attacked daily, with no (free-Bubble) guaranteed, everyone that joins the game from this point on (if rule goes into affect) will quit within 1 month for not having the chance to build up, and the coiners that are on a budget..will be the next to quit, due to not being able to pay for the already high price ships, instead they will have to use the money for repairs and bubbles..leaving the handful of free players who dont care if they are attacked or not..and the people that spend will be left fighting the free players and the other heavy coiners. Yep I see already where this game is going..every base out there on the map will be abandoned..all great for the 1 time killing, then the players can march the 8-10 hours across the map to find new targets...

    We already answered the concern in the Q&A: join an alliance. There is safety in numbers. The official Alliance feature is currently in development and there will certainly be a desire for all level of players in an Alliance.
  • Jon Bauer
    Jon Bauer
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2010 Posts: 218
    To all those seeking buddy bubbles.

    Under these rules you can buddy bubble at will, just make your turrets all flaks, howies, cerbs and ask a mate with mortars to level them.

    No damage to him, no loss of res or dock for you, high% damage to give you a decent bubble.

    Now everyone is happy, those that use buddy bubbles still have them, those that dont use them are reduced to salvage pirates more often, starting to wonder if thats the true intention.
  • mark007
    mark007
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 3
    sounds great but, the two day buddie bubble still works!
  • curly201
    curly201
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 52
    Terrible idea. People who play this game around the clock, you know, the one's without a life, already have too many advantages. But those of us who have a life and responsibilities are going to be crippled. If someone attacks me at 1:00am while I'm in bed, 12 hours of protection will expire long before I get home from work the next day. Yes, I know, join an alliance. That's your answer. But I don't want to join an alliance. Don't like them. They encourage little punks who attack someone and then run and hide behind mommy's skirts. If I can't stand up to someone on my own I shouldn't attack them. But you are going to make this game where being in an alliance is the only way to survive. You are dictating how I can play. Why don't you just play the game for me, and save us all the time.
  • Richard Jennings
    Richard Jennings
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 1
    Well if you do change the Bubble rules I for one will leave. Yes I coin I can offord too but many others cannot. And the level of damage you will allow will be too much for players who cant afford to bubble. If you change the rules you will lose my money period. I know lots of others who will be leaving too. People cannot and will not live on this game. Some of us have lives and families who need to work. My advice to you Kizeye is leave **** alone and fix the **** prob like SOS all the time. Really you need to work out all bugs then try and make some improvements that we all would like to see. Not just a few who cry oh they are Bubble buddies. I cant it em.... My reply to them is grow up and shut up. You need to start looking into the bullies with foul mouths in the game and not worry about how many use or dont use the bb.
  • Rumseeker
    Rumseeker
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 2,893
    Myko wrote: »
    So if this rule goes into affect, all new players will be required to have access to a credit card, or not play. No noobie is going to want to sit and build up for the next 4-6 months while being attacked daily, with no (free-Bubble) guaranteed, everyone that joins the game from this point on (if rule goes into affect) will quit within 1 month for not having the chance to build up, and the coiners that are on a budget..will be the next to quit, due to not being able to pay for the already high price ships, instead they will have to use the money for repairs and bubbles..leaving the handful of free players who dont care if they are attacked or not..and the people that spend will be left fighting the free players and the other heavy coiners. Yep I see already where this game is going..every base out there on the map will be abandoned..all great for the 1 time killing, then the players can march the 8-10 hours across the map to find new targets...

    Stop being a sheep. At no point in this game is it required to have a credit card to play. Not now and certainly not after this goes into effect. Yes, initially there will be a learning curve and the player will make mistakes but he will pick himself up and dust off and hopefully learn from it.
    Rumseeker
    Lvl 34
    Sector 361
    ID 1122925
    Browser: Firefox
    OS: WIndows 7

    "Kicking the crap out of RRs wherever they Frubble"
  • Rumseeker
    Rumseeker
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 2,893
    Jon Bauer wrote: »
    To all those seeking buddy bubbles.

    Under these rules you can buddy bubble at will, just make your turrets all flaks, howies, cerbs and ask a mate with mortars to level them.

    No damage to him, no loss of res or dock for you, high% damage to give you a decent bubble.

    Now everyone is happy, those that use buddy bubbles still have them, those that dont use them are reduced to salvage pirates more often, starting to wonder if thats the true intention.

    Once again taking it to the extreme. NOONE is going to do that. Not when each turret takes roughly 18+ hours to refit
    Rumseeker
    Lvl 34
    Sector 361
    ID 1122925
    Browser: Firefox
    OS: WIndows 7

    "Kicking the crap out of RRs wherever they Frubble"
  • Rumseeker
    Rumseeker
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 2,893
    Well if you do change the Bubble rules I for one will leave. Yes I coin I can offord too but many others cannot. And the level of damage you will allow will be too much for players who cant afford to bubble. If you change the rules you will lose my money period. I know lots of others who will be leaving too. People cannot and will not live on this game. Some of us have lives and families who need to work. My advice to you Kizeye is leave **** alone and fix the **** prob like SOS all the time. Really you need to work out all bugs then try and make some improvements that we all would like to see. Not just a few who cry oh they are Bubble buddies. I cant it em.... My reply to them is grow up and shut up. You need to start looking into the bullies with foul mouths in the game and not worry about how many use or dont use the bb.

    A few? lol.. obviously you don't read much.. try the majority of players. You are new to the game yet but even that new you cannot tell me you have not run across at least one case where the person bubbled up and that it aggravated you.
    Rumseeker
    Lvl 34
    Sector 361
    ID 1122925
    Browser: Firefox
    OS: WIndows 7

    "Kicking the crap out of RRs wherever they Frubble"
  • Myko
    Myko
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 755
    delete this post, forgot quote..lol
    Level: WTF


    Bend over, here comes the NUKE


    (ALL ABOARD) The short bus will be leaving soon..you know you want to lick the windows
  • Jon Bauer
    Jon Bauer
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2010 Posts: 218
    Rumseeker wrote: »
    Once again taking it to the extreme. NOONE is going to do that. Not when each turret takes roughly 18+ hours to refit

    Gotta say bud, im assuming your low level and a casual player. Most decent bases already have 2/3 howies, 2/4 cerbs and 2/4 flaks, plenty to easily crank you well over 25%.

    As a log on log off player, the idea of playing salvage pirates may still be attractive to you, but to Kixeyes so called hardcore target market playing 4-8 hours straight is what they want to do. Taking this option away from them and in no way solving the intended problem will not encourage that target market to stay.
  • Rumseeker
    Rumseeker
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 2,893
    Jon Bauer wrote: »
    Gotta say bud, im assuming your low level and a casual player. Most decent bases already have 2/3 howies, 2/4 cerbs and 2/4 flaks, plenty to easily crank you well over 25%.

    As a log on log off player, the idea of playing salvage pirates may still be attractive to you, but to Kixeyes so called hardcore target market playing 4-8 hours straight is what they want to do. Taking this option away from them and in no way solving the intended problem will not encourage that target market to stay.

    You really should learn to look at a persons entire post.. including the signature. That will tell you a lot. Read the part where it says level 34? SO yeah I know what I'm talking about. They are not going to rearrange a base just to let someone take out their turrets which they cannot move for 6+ hours just to get a bubble.

    Again you tend to want to take things to extremes.

    YOU might do this but the "Johnny Average" player is not.
    Rumseeker
    Lvl 34
    Sector 361
    ID 1122925
    Browser: Firefox
    OS: WIndows 7

    "Kicking the crap out of RRs wherever they Frubble"
  • Roland Bullock
    Roland Bullock
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 931
    Jon Bauer wrote: »
    Was talking to use entire bubble, but see the point, still 6/7 hours for those turrets to be repaired. Some guy who couldnt crack you base still took you out for longer under this system than he would now getting in and taking out your dock.

    My solution to that problem would be to kill that persons base, if he keeps attacking my turrets hes going to pay with a dead base. And what would someone need to use their entire bubble for? Thats part of the problem, people with healthy bases just running around hitting peoples fleets and running back to their bubbled base.
    Desert_Warfare
    Level 67 Originated in 142
    Currently in 191
  • Myko
    Myko
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 755
    We already answered the concern in the Q&A: join an alliance. There is safety in numbers. The official Alliance feature is currently in development and there will certainly be a desire for all level of players in an Alliance.


    If the alliances go into affect, then I would see that any kind of bubbles wouldnt be required or needed. But joining a group doesnt help in this stage of the game, when you cant attack players that are attacking..I can slide under a base and attack a player..and no-one can attack me back, due to the fact that you cant click on me...and most times I can bubble a base and move faster than a player can click my ships to retaliate, due to maybe lag? So yes I see the new bubble structure working if, the alliances are working at that time, where we can defend each others bases..but then you will find another problem there..multiple accounts, people using these accounts to keep themselves protected at all times..which in that case, you may as well keep the buddie bubble
    Level: WTF


    Bend over, here comes the NUKE


    (ALL ABOARD) The short bus will be leaving soon..you know you want to lick the windows
  • Jon Bauer
    Jon Bauer
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2010 Posts: 218
    Rumseeker wrote: »
    You really should learn to look at a persons entire post.. including the signature. That will tell you a lot. Read the part where it says level 34? SO yeah I know what I'm talking about. They are not going to rearrange a base just to let someone take out their turrets which they cannot move for 6+ hours just to get a bubble.

    Again you tend to want to take things to extremes.

    YOU might do this but the "Johnny Average" player is not.

    Jonny average is willing to work with someone to get 10 attacks on 2 bases done, 1 attack killing 9 turrets is quicker and easier.

    As you said use the rules, play smart, thats the logic im adapting. Using the rules provided here, ive clearly shown buddy bubbles are still easy to get, successful defenders are penalised, high time inversted players are penalised.

    As an agressive player, my tactics under this would not be to crack bases and take damage, but to carefully and with minimal damage to my fleet inflict maximum damage on enemy turrets as that keeps said player out for longer periods than a successful base attack.

    My assumption is many will do the same and eventually even jonny average will understand you can do more damage failing an attack than succeeding
  • dannyjwlf
    dannyjwlf
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 263
    I don't get it? Buddy Bubbles are the problem that's getting fixed? Fix the real problems and make the game playable? Shorten some times to research and build and people wont feel the need to bubble so much. It's double and triple and quadruple timed as it is. 1 Build the building 2 Upgrade the building 3 Research whatever it is you need in the building 4 Build a hull 5 Put researched items and other items, which all take alot of time to get 6 Refit because everything you just did has been balanced out of the equation 7 No time to refit because there is still a week or more left on the first build 8 Log in to Forums everyday hoping to get some news that the pain will be relieved, and find out that buddy bubbles made the get fixed list over the real problems? 9 Wait,Wait,Wait,Watch timers,Wait,Wait,Wait,Wait,Watch timers,Wait,Glitch,Repairs,Wait and Wait some more. Geesh give me a break.
    Q
  • Roland Bullock
    Roland Bullock
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 931
    dannyjwlf wrote: »
    I don't get it? Buddy Bubbles are the problem that's getting fixed? Fix the real problems and make the game playable? Shorten some times to research and build and people wont feel the need to bubble so much. It's double and triple and quadruple timed as it is. 1 Build the building 2 Upgrade the building 3 Research whatever it is you need in the building 4 Build a hull 5 Put researched items and other items, which all take alot of time to get 6 Refit because everything you just did has been balanced out of the equation 7 No time to refit because there is still a week or more left on the first build 8 Log in to Forums everyday hoping to get some news that the pain will be relieved, and find out that buddy bubbles made the get fixed list over the real problems? 9 Wait,Wait,Wait,Watch timers,Wait,Wait,Wait,Wait,Watch timers,Wait,Glitch,Repairs,Wait and Wait some more. Geesh give me a break.

    I find that to be an excuse to just for people to get stuff faster, I guarantee if they reduced the repair times people would still be living in bubbles. People just don't like getting their bases killed in the game, plain and simple.
    Desert_Warfare
    Level 67 Originated in 142
    Currently in 191
  • ShadowGhost
    ShadowGhost
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 360
    A great leap forward in my mind. Buddy bubbling is shameful. Nothing worse than going to a base, you get there, and someone bubbles them to save them. This was a flaw in the game and you've taken the measures to change it. My only critique is; I wish only way you got a bubble period is if you had been hit past the 25% mark. Currently even under then new system buddy bubbling is still available, it will only take 8 hits instead of 4 for the 1 hour and then I'm guessing after that if they come back after that hour, it will be the same after 8 hits it's 1 hour? or is it a 2 day'er like before?

    Do you lack the ability to read?.... where does it say the 10 hit rule will remain in effect?
  • Rumseeker
    Rumseeker
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 2,893
    Jon Bauer wrote: »
    Jonny average is willing to work with someone to get 10 attacks on 2 bases done, 1 attack killing 9 turrets is quicker and easier.

    As you said use the rules, play smart, thats the logic im adapting. Using the rules provided here, ive clearly shown buddy bubbles are still easy to get, successful defenders are penalised, high time inversted players are penalised.

    As an agressive player, my tactics under this would not be to crack bases and take damage, but to carefully and with minimal damage to my fleet inflict maximum damage on enemy turrets as that keeps said player out for longer periods than a successful base attack.

    My assumption is many will do the same and eventually even jonny average will understand you can do more damage failing an attack than succeeding

    Not really.

    If you set a base up smart then even with a prep you are guaranteed 25% damage and you won't even touch a single turret. What are you going to Destroy? Great Hall.. big loss there.. Trading post.. another big loss.. Shipyard.. oh hurt me, it repairs and I'm set back nothing.. Advanced lab.. oh hurt me.. Weapons, Intel and Naval Lab.. again.. hurt me.. The Tac Lab? lol.. Fodder.. War Academy? lol.. oh yeah that hurt. Launchpad? Ok that 36 hour repair hurt a bit.

    That's 10 buildings right there that you have to get thru before you can even get in range of, let alone touch a single turret or Base Ship. And seeing as my setup only has 28 buildings total. Thank you very much for my 12+ hour bubble. My defense is still 100% intact.

    If I don't feel like playing I can simply hit repair and go about my merry way. Everything except the launchpad is fully repaired well before the 12 hour window is up. I come back and I can do what I want.
    Rumseeker
    Lvl 34
    Sector 361
    ID 1122925
    Browser: Firefox
    OS: WIndows 7

    "Kicking the crap out of RRs wherever they Frubble"
  • DarkKnight
    DarkKnight
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 663
    I find that to be an excuse to just for people to get stuff faster, I guarantee if they reduced the repair times people would still be living in bubbles. People just don't like getting their bases killed in the game, plain and simple.

    Just the same way you profess to like the attack button removed. An excuse. A lame one at that.


    Sorry Swag, I have to say nay on this one, IF and I say IF the alliance feature is implemented, you can find strength in numbers. As it sets right now, all you have is groups of gankers and griefers running amok causing hell havok and discontent.. Alliance? Pfft, just like Drac bases... COMING SOON!


    Its called risk/reward, why in gods name wouldn't I hit a base every 15 minutes if there was no realistic way of them catching me? Gee? Y'all work for the .gov?


    Yes its a game, yes we like it... For now..


    Oh and for the record, the little **** that was complaining still hasn't sent me info about me relocating to him. Whatta shock.
  • ShadowGhost
    ShadowGhost
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 360
    Anybody thought of the "28 day" bought bubble? Although I think that is the corniest thing in the game it would sure suck to lose all that gold when you forget in the heat of the moment and attack someone. Even worse, your buddy asks to spar with you to test his/her new boat and BOOYAH... protection gone.
  • Myko
    Myko
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 755
    Rumseeker wrote: »
    Stop being a sheep. At no point in this game is it required to have a credit card to play. Not now and certainly not after this goes into effect. Yes, initially there will be a learning curve and the player will make mistakes but he will pick himself up and dust off and hopefully learn from it.


    why would my opinion be considered being a sheep? Im looking at what the affects of the game is going to cause, if Im right..are you going to be the first to appologize :p even some of the biggest coiners I know, buddie bubbled in the beginning, until they were grown a bit to defend themselves..I also know major coiners that have stayed in their bubbles through the whole time Ive played, just buying ships, and helping other by attacking foe ships..take that part away, and think how boring the game will be that you cant help your buddy out, and yet keep your paid bubble..(although me personally would never pay to stay in a bubble) but I know a couple of people that do..
    Level: WTF


    Bend over, here comes the NUKE


    (ALL ABOARD) The short bus will be leaving soon..you know you want to lick the windows
  • ShadowGhost
    ShadowGhost
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 360
    Terry Wolf wrote: »
    If he hits my captured salv, and my fleet is there, I WILL HAVE INITIATED IT. Learn how the game works before you **** about what I wrote.

    Seriously? Really? So I am on a salvage waiting for my fleet to arrive and someone selects "Attack Cargo" I am the one that initiated it? You are the first noob 33 I have ever seen.
  • Jon Bauer
    Jon Bauer
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2010 Posts: 218
    Rumseeker wrote: »
    Not really.

    If you set a base up smart then even with a prep you are guaranteed 25% damage and you won't even touch a single turret. What are you going to Destroy? Great Hall.. big loss there.. Trading post.. another big loss.. Shipyard.. oh hurt me, it repairs and I'm set back nothing.. Advanced lab.. oh hurt me.. Weapons, Intel and Naval Lab.. again.. hurt me.. The Tac Lab? lol.. Fodder.. War Academy? lol.. oh yeah that hurt. Launchpad? Ok that 36 hour repair hurt a bit.

    That's 10 buildings right there that you have to get thru before you can even get in range of, let alone touch a single turret or Base Ship. And seeing as my setup only has 28 buildings total. Thank you very much for my 12+ hour bubble. My defense is still 100% intact.

    If I don't feel like playing I can simply hit repair and go about my merry way. Everything except the launchpad is fully repaired well before the 12 hour window is up. I come back and I can do what I want.


    Understand your perspective. Think we play different ways. To me res are irrelivent as it only take an hour to fill WHs with salv assuming your neighbours are decent level. 120 mil in 45 mins is pretty easy. So Dock and LP are main things to defend as they are action components. Flipside when i hit its not about 28 mil, its about removing an opponent for 4 hours + fleet repair time or getting a coiner to spend.

    Thus id happily go over your 25% random buildings to drop as many turrets as possible as this will now hold you out of threat range for the longest. Dropping 8 towers and taking minimal damage gets me out quicker and makes you wait for turret repairs 6h rather than 4h for a dock thus you are no threat to me for longer :)

    Coming from different perspectives i see how we view this differently. Enjoyed the banter though nice to see others who care enough to comment constructively :)
  • Roland Bullock
    Roland Bullock
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 931
    DarkKnight wrote: »
    Just the same way you profess to like the attack button removed. An excuse. A lame one at that.


    Sorry Swag, I have to say nay on this one, IF and I say IF the alliance feature is implemented, you can find strength in numbers. As it sets right now, all you have is groups of gankers and griefers running amok causing hell havok and discontent.. Alliance? Pfft, just like Drac bases... COMING SOON!


    Its called risk/reward, why in gods name wouldn't I hit a base every 15 minutes if there was no realistic way of them catching me? Gee? Y'all work for the .gov?


    Yes its a game, yes we like it... For now..


    Oh and for the record, the little **** that was complaining still hasn't sent me info about me relocating to him. Whatta shock.

    It wouldnt bother me one bit if Kixeye brought the attack button back, good luck catching me after I just click "map" with 30 seconds left on a base hit.
    Desert_Warfare
    Level 67 Originated in 142
    Currently in 191
  • Rumseeker
    Rumseeker
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 2,893
    Myko wrote: »
    why would my opinion be considered being a sheep? Im looking at what the affects of the game is going to cause, if Im right..are you going to be the first to appologize :p even some of the biggest coiners I know, buddie bubbled in the beginning, until they were grown a bit to defend themselves..I also know major coiners that have stayed in their bubbles through the whole time Ive played, just buying ships, and helping other by attacking foe ships..take that part away, and think how boring the game will be that you cant help your buddy out, and yet keep your paid bubble..(although me personally would never pay to stay in a bubble) but I know a couple of people that do..

    If all it was, was people helping out their buddy then there would be no need to revamp the rules, but it's not.

    We have people that live under their bubbles, talk all kinds of smack in comms and taunt others after they destroy fleet after fleet after fleet. And THIS was BEFORE the Attack button was removed.

    These people were safe in their bubbles because they knew that either their buddy would hit them to bring their bubble up or their "Brother/Cousin/Aunt/Son/Daughter *Cough* ALT Account *Cough* would be on real soon to bubble them. Once in that 48 bubble there was NOTHING anyone could do except try to hit them when they came out of a battle but the trick is well known to just exit a few seconds early and select a move point.

    To fix that, yes it might be bad for some at first but they would adapt to it and survive.
    Rumseeker
    Lvl 34
    Sector 361
    ID 1122925
    Browser: Firefox
    OS: WIndows 7

    "Kicking the crap out of RRs wherever they Frubble"
  • ShadowGhost
    ShadowGhost
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 360
    Terry Wolf wrote: »
    If you hit a captured salv. and the guy who captured it has a fleet sitting there, that fleet will AUTO_ATTACK you. It will, in other words, INITIATE the attack to protect the salv. No one has to click "attack any **** thing." So I hit a salv. My SWs are sitting there, waiting for the FF fleet to come by and load the salv., and some salv. thief comes by and clicks "attack cargo" my SWs will attack him even if I'm in the can and no where near the PC....they will INITIATE the attack in other words...am I the only person who knows this?

    Bottom Line: Bubbles having ANYTHING to do with FvF or vis-versa is a HORRIBLE IDEA.

    BS.. you are the defender not the attacker. When you attack the salvage in the first place the Dracs are defending. Of course they are gonna hit back, that is what a DEFENDER does.
  • Lord Italian
    Lord Italian
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 226
    Sounds fine. Now I have more chances to get ships that go where I want them instead of beaching themselves or doing donuts in base channels during base hits.
    This game needs to improve or die. Leaving it to linger is inhumane.
  • lileybug11
    lileybug11
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 2,133
    The M wrote: »
    Sounds good enough for me. But I still don't see the need in the 4th rule though.
    Just one rocket every 4hrs will keep you out of the game so they only ever have to use one of those 8 attacks every 4hrs. So the rule seems pointless and therefore unneeded.

    Alternatively this will never put a final end to buddy bubbles. People will just start to buddy bubble each other by doing 25% damage to the defenses to give them 12hrs DP. But that comes with the problem that they won't be able to give each other bubbles without taking damage.
    i totaly agree with you on this point, maybe making the dock unhittable for a day if its hit once by a rocket unless you hit a base
    ..sliceNdice said:
    Raids are meant for higher level players with more capabilities. Low level and ill-prepared players can do the FM and now, the Foundry, to get tech up to date to become more competitive in raids.
  • Myko
    Myko
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 755
    Rumseeker wrote: »
    If all it was, was people helping out their buddy then there would be no need to revamp the rules, but it's not.

    We have people that live under their bubbles, talk all kinds of smack in comms and taunt others after they destroy fleet after fleet after fleet. And THIS was BEFORE the Attack button was removed.

    These people were safe in their bubbles because they knew that either their buddy would hit them to bring their bubble up or their "Brother/Cousin/Aunt/Son/Daughter *Cough* ALT Account *Cough* would be on real soon to bubble them. Once in that 48 bubble there was NOTHING anyone could do except try to hit them when they came out of a battle but the trick is well known to just exit a few seconds early and select a move point.

    To fix that, yes it might be bad for some at first but they would adapt to it and survive.


    Sounds to me like, if they keep the buddy bubble..but allow where there is a pause in-between use, then that would work better. Like If I bubble my friend for 2 days, when it pops..he has to wait 2 days to get another. Problem solved!! As far as the crap talking in chat, when they start the alliances, they can have alliance only chat (button) and a world Chat (button)..but in this game almost everyone talks crap..even if they were destroyed or not..lol but if all these rules and new features are going to be added..then Multi accounts should be banned, especially if they start alliances..there will be no difference than a person staying under a bubble..than having there multi account protecting each of their account 24-7
    Level: WTF


    Bend over, here comes the NUKE


    (ALL ABOARD) The short bus will be leaving soon..you know you want to lick the windows
  • Cap'mm_FingerPopEr
    Cap'mm_FingerPopEr
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 15
    I have to say being one of the many players who enjoy insector fights, this is a plus. That new level rank system is (in mine and many players eyes) the same thing as buddy bubbling. I get kicks out of watching players cry like babies because their base sucks. When I was a low level I never emailed kix saying I'm tired of being hit so much. That's how you evolve as a player, learn new tricks and tactics. Its not our fault they are tking advice from high level bases that can't battle because they grew in a bubble. All in all, id hate to see this game get turned into a farmville, one of my group memebers already quit (lvl34) because of all these changes made basicly in favor for low level players. Don't want to come off as whining but I feel less is better. That's all thanks for reading...last foot note...please make the cuda sub available to the public. :)
This discussion has been closed.