Handing over the event units to lower levels

• SGT_HAM
    SGT_HAM
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1,570
    hey guys its about the skills
    not about the weapons
    except megas ofc
    Watch War Commander Videos and Subscribe to my channel at my youtube channel
    I'm going to pretend you didn't just admit to breaking both Facebooks and our Terms of Service by making a 2nd account.
    NickName: SGT_HAM
    Level:32 Home Sector: 164 Current Sector: 184
    Events Completed: Rogue Assault(Special Color). Red Faction(HQ Edition).WarHawk(Elite Version).HellFire(Elite Version)
    :D
  • DestrroyerX
    DestrroyerX
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 710
    No, because they just keep on coming a player could sit outside the base with all AA units and just rack up infinite XP, this is why air defenses give no XP.
    We is smart ;)

No offense kixeye but thats kinda stupid i understand the no XP but they just keep coming? you cant take out a base with all gatling trucks...you need tanks and if your using hellfires you dont have much room for gatlings....the bases should have limited amounts of Air not infinite!
    Battle Pirates level 51
    Blueprints:Nuclear Cruiser. Impulse Launcher D92-U, Stingray, Goliath,Mercury, Barracuda, Levi A, Destroyer X, Light Cruiser, Light Cruiser, Battle Cruiser

• LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 15,313
    No offense kixeye but thats kinda stupid i understand the no XP but they just keep coming? you cant take out a base with all gatling trucks...you need tanks and if your using hellfires you dont have much room for gatlings....the bases should have limited amounts of Air not infinite!

I think the air waves will stop when you destroy the airfield, since the base in the vid protected its airfield....
    WC: Lvl: 35 User ID: 933725 Sector: 38
    Prizes won: Elite Rifleman, Elite Heavy Gunner, Attack Dog, Stinger, Shock Trooper, Colossus, Gladiator, Elite Humvee, Honey Badger, Elite Gatling Truck, Elite Shock Tank, Flak Tank, FAV, Elite Laser Tank + Schematic, Elite Hellfire+ Schematic, Elite Mega Tank, Behemoth, Reaper Drone, Elite Warhawk , Havoc, Hellstorm, Kondor, Heavy Ionized Armor

I am not a moderator or developer and I do not work for ♞KIXEYE in any way, I'm just an Elder of the game

• DestrroyerX
    DestrroyerX
    Strike-force Captain
    LarsB wrote: »
    I think the air waves will stop when you destroy the airfield, since the base in the vid protected its airfield....

i guess ill build more thunderbolts and just Tb spam the airfield then!
    Battle Pirates level 51
    Blueprints:Nuclear Cruiser. Impulse Launcher D92-U, Stingray, Goliath,Mercury, Barracuda, Levi A, Destroyer X, Light Cruiser, Light Cruiser, Battle Cruiser

• LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    i guess ill build more thunderbolts and just Tb spam the airfield then!

David just said it another thread destroying the airfield does not work
    Prizes won: Elite Rifleman, Elite Heavy Gunner, Attack Dog, Stinger, Shock Trooper, Colossus, Gladiator, Elite Humvee, Honey Badger, Elite Gatling Truck, Elite Shock Tank, Flak Tank, FAV, Elite Laser Tank + Schematic, Elite Hellfire+ Schematic, Elite Mega Tank, Behemoth, Reaper Drone, Elite Warhawk , Havoc, Hellstorm, Kondor, Heavy Ionized Armor

I am not a moderator or developer and I do not work for ♞KIXEYE in any way, I'm just an Elder of the game

• DestrroyerX
    DestrroyerX
    Strike-force Captain
    David just said it another thread destroying the airfield does not work

Well then how do you counter them?

David? Any answers from you?
    Battle Pirates level 51

• David Scott
    David Scott
    Co-Founder KIXEYE and all round good guy!
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 3,647
    Take in some AA units and don't just spam tanks maybe...
    Follow: TheCritters | Subscribe: Facebook 
    What would Gabe do?
  • GotCox
    GotCox
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 279
    Bingo. Use strategy....and it is gonna take more than mortar baiting this time kiddos. lol
    Sector 233
    Battling day and night against 3 alliances...solo.
  • LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord

How you're gonna mortar bait when Warthogs and Raptors are blowing your bait up?

• David Scott
    David Scott
    Co-Founder KIXEYE and all round good guy!
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 3,647
    "Look at me, mortar baiting with my dog, i'm so smart"
    wing drones fly in and gun it down
    "ow"
    Follow: TheCritters | Subscribe: Facebook 
    What would Gabe do?
  • Time2Die69
    Time2Die69
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 619
    "ow"

LOL 10char David I PM'd you a question
  • LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    "ow"

Wing drones take a long time to kill a dog, mainly because the dog can dodge the rockets.

• DestrroyerX
    DestrroyerX
    Strike-force Captain

I do...but eventually the planes are probably gonna overwhelm 5-7gatlings
    Battle Pirates level 51

• Upgrader
    Upgrader
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1,249
    I do...but eventually the planes are probably gonna overwhelm 5-7gatlings

They don't come all at once.
    War Commander: LVL 33
  • Otheym
    Otheym
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 1,406
    "ow"

that was just mean :D I am calling PETA
    The following seems to be a LIE
     We've had it with bugs, and we are committed to improving your game-play experience over anything else.

• KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 5,174
    Wing drones take a long time to kill a dog, mainly because the dog can dodge the rockets.
    What about other aircraft? :p
    I work on War Commander!

Support Form
    Rules

If I don't reply to your PM, don't take it personally. We get far too many to keep track of.
  • -Overlord-
    -Overlord-
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1,471
    Otheym wrote: »
    that was just mean :D I am calling PETA

:p look at me I won't use dogs but gattling trucks :lol:
  • Bo WC
    Bo WC
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 130
    Will there be air to air defense ?
  • Jmac
    Jmac
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 39
    "ow"

New signature.
    "ow"
  • DestrroyerX
    DestrroyerX
    Strike-force Captain
    Upgrader wrote: »
    They don't come all at once.

Your right! but TBs outrange lvl6+gats so even if my gats do take out the Tbs there gonna be heavily damaged!
    Battle Pirates level 51

• GotCox
    GotCox
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 279
    "ow"

ha ha ha ha i love this guy!!! My thoughts exactly! All those expert players who's only skill has been the exploit of mortar baiting are in for a real learning lesson. Couldn't have asked for a better challenge.
    Sector 233
    Battling day and night against 3 alliances...solo.
  • kvd
    kvd
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 1,130
    Don`t get me wrong here I like to help the lower levels but not in the events. I feel that if you can`t do it yourself you don`t deserve to get the new unit. Your time will come just like ours has. I really thank KIXEYE needs to do away with the map events to stop higher levels from handing the new units over to their lower level friends or find away where that can`t happen. :confused: Again I like helping the lower levels all I can but not in the way of handing them the new units. I have helped many in certain strategies that would give them a better chance to get the unit on their own but I don`t like just handing the unit to them.Guess that`s just the OLD SCHOOL in me. You got to work for it to get it.

lower levels should be able to do it on thier own. but they need new small units to use, i think. im only level 19, but i got CC 5 already, and mostly on my own. just a tiny help finishing 1 gun turret. but from what iv seen, ill get a few of the small tjings.
    Toxic Rage
    Level 29   |   KVD   |   Hellstorme, Elite Hellfires, Elite Warhawks, Elite Gatlin Trucks, Elite Lazer Tank, Flac Tank, Stinger, Reaper, Drone Silo, Shock trooper, Colossus, 

[url]http://support.kixeye.com/mail/help/system_requirements[/url]
  • DestrroyerX
    DestrroyerX
    Strike-force Captain
    kvd wrote: »
    lower levels should be able to do it on thier own. but they need new small units to use, i think. im only level 19, but i got CC 5 already, and mostly on my own. just a tiny help finishing 1 gun turret. but from what iv seen, ill get a few of the small tjings.

Warhawks Elite or not if you cant get the bomber id try for the Gatling and warhawks :)
    Battle Pirates level 51

• Time2Die69
    Time2Die69
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 619
    Warhawks Elite or not if you cant get the bomber id try for the Gatling and warhawks :)

+1 on the warhawks
  • DestrroyerX
    DestrroyerX
    Strike-force Captain
    MikeyLee wrote: »
    +1 on the warhawks

maybe lasers...Dogs are easy to get! Dogs are very Helpful too...
    Battle Pirates level 51

• Soren9288
    Soren9288
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 310
    You answered your own question. Yes.

If it can hurt you = big XP
    If it sits there doing nothing = little XP

so that means if we sit there with gats taking out the defending planes, we get major xp off that as well ? or little xp? cause to think of it; it'd be a cheap sort of thing to have happen inside the base instead of doing any real damage like killing the turrets etc
  • ThunderLord
    ThunderLord
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 217
    so that means if we sit there with gats taking out the defending planes, we get major xp off that as well ? or little xp? cause to think of it; it'd be a cheap sort of thing to have happen inside the base instead of doing any real damage like killing the turrets etc

no xp for air:(
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country." - George S. Patton
  • Soren9288
    Soren9288
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 310
    no xp for air:(

ya just caught that on the previous pages, looks like double to triple lures for this event, from dogs to gats for the mortars and the planes. dogs for the mortars and gats at same time for the planes.
  • Sueki Ordaya
    Sueki Ordaya
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,350
    Don`t get me wrong here I like to help the lower levels but not in the events. I feel that if you can`t do it yourself you don`t deserve to get the new unit. Your time will come just like ours has. I really thank KIXEYE needs to do away with the map events to stop higher levels from handing the new units over to their lower level friends or find away where that can`t happen. :confused: Again I like helping the lower levels all I can but not in the way of handing them the new units. I have helped many in certain strategies that would give them a better chance to get the unit on their own but I don`t like just handing the unit to them.Guess that`s just the OLD SCHOOL in me. You got to work for it to get it.

I am right there with you and I really have only ever felt this way for the events. I work to get my prize. I feel proud of myself when I get a prize on my own too. To me, it should ALWAYS BE a strictly personal challenge and the prize should be EARNED ALONE. I would feel differently if they actually designed an event that was meant to be alliance vs. alliance for a prize or something?

I LOVE the way they set up Red Sky though, because it will prevent that abuse of "friends OVER helping friends get their prize." I can understand why they left the option open though A LITTLE.

But, honestly, the lazy, whining and undeserving can always pucker up and kiss my you know what.
    WC ID: 126046
    Nickname: Sueki
    Level: 32
    Home Sector: 33
    My FB page
  • Mr. MaGoo
    Mr. MaGoo
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 260
    THANK YOU David!! This event sound like it may just be what we higher levels have been looking for and It sounds like you guys have maybe figured away to stop the handovers. KUDOS!!
    I don`t know what they done to me  :worried:  but I remember,  o.O  It was HORRIBLE!