choices with 7.5 mill

hiney1990
hiney1990
Greenhorn
Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 13
edited 30 Jul 2012, 6:37PM
i only got 7.5 mill points in the last raid, and im wondering what i should spend it on. should i invest all of it on the interdictor, or use it for the hha and battlecruiiser, or battleship and battlecruiser?
  • Pantera
    Pantera
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 659
    hiney1990 wrote: »
    i only got 7.5 mill points in the last raid, and im wondering what i should spend it on. should i invest all of it on the interdictor, or use it for the hha and battlecruiiser, or battleship and battlecruiser?

yes.... you should
    Lvl 56 Pantera 
    I can't stand people that don't know the difference between your and you're.... There so stupid o.O 
    Some days I wake up bitchy - but other days I let her sleep. 
    Once went to a psychic and broke her crystal ball... ended up costing me a fortune. 
    Winner: Assault Torp, Assault Torp, Assault Torp, Siege Torp, Siege Torp, Siege Torp, Siege Torp, Drac Destroyer! (and a few more)
  • CHB_IA
    CHB_IA
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 67
    depending on what you want to do with your ships if you want a FvF set up go for the battle cruiser and Battleship if not then go for the HH-A nad battle cruiser is my opinion, the battle ship can also be made into a great prep fleet
  • Dread_Pirate_Vitus
    Dread_Pirate_Vitus
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 1,045
    Doesn't matter, if you're like everyone else, your build queue is so full you'll forget you have them by the time you have a chance to build them
    To err is human, to REALLY **** things up takes KIXEYE
    .,?!;: ← These are tools, use them. The "Enter" key is your friend as well ;)
    DreadPirateVitus-DS
    Level 33
    Sector 438
    Yeah, I got it all the goodies from BI 3,4,5 and 6 too
  • Evolution
    Evolution
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 41
    What he Said.
    Doesn't matter, if you're like everyone else, your build queue is so full you'll forget you have them by the time you have a chance to build them
  • total burnination
    total burnination
    Master Tactician
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 2,050
    how have you not chose you prizes yet
    Battle Pirates name: Deadly_D3/Level 45/Sector 51 ATM
    Proud winner of Hail A-B-Vortex torps T-A, Arc missile 1-2, Poseidon Depth Charge 1-2-3, Phalanx Anti-Missile 1 Compound Armor D5-X Cluster Warheads 1, Speed system 1, Strike System 2, Alloy Armor MX-1, Stealth Attack System 1, Seige drone 1-2.
    Hulls: Battle Barge A, Corvette, Frigate, Destroyer, Destroyer X, Battle Cruiser
  • captain briggle
    captain briggle
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 28
    i chose the bs and bc.
  • hiney1990
    hiney1990
    Greenhorn
    i work two jobs and am usually only home to sleep, and play very little during the week and play on the weekends
  • Patiszerg
    Patiszerg
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 695

Lol this...
    Dee McLean wrote: »
    ...there is no difference, a base cannot get any flatter than flat ;)
    FKIT wrote: »
    Second, do you remember what you did before base planner? MOVED CHIT BY HAND ONE PAINFUL WALL AT A TIME!!
  • n0s_speed
    n0s_speed
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 3,636
    LOL....i just tried redeeming my remaining points, twice it gave me SOS.
    In Game Name: n0s_speed
    Alliance: DOA
    Level: 66

• BP-TurtlePower
    BP-TurtlePower
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 878
    I needed a good FvF ship, so I went with the BS...

Finished first one today ;-)
    BP TurtlePower
    ID: 3209190
    Lvl 57 (As of 4/14)
  • Angrybeard420
    Angrybeard420
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 575
    The HHa isn't a bad choice, even with a full queue of ships to build I'm sure some of them are hammers so yer just building better hammers instead. Taking the battleship you will actually have to plan out a whole new build to add to your already full queue
    Ouch
    Lvl 59 --I can be a lvl 3,547,201 and I'll still hit lvl 40s--
    Raid Prizes Collected: DN, SSa, Goli, SC, HHa, DNx, BC, HHb, Jugg, MCx, Thresher, Merc
  • darksun98
    darksun98
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4,338
    How many of the other raid ships do you have? Like Dread pirate said, we are all so back logged i'm looking (and being totally honest) at early of 2014 to be caught up to hulls if they don't release anymore. Me I would choose,and did choose, the Battleship and Battlecruiser.
    IGN: Darksun lvl 92     id# 1221759

Wil Harbin said:

Kixeye hasn’t done as much to annoy its users as other game companies have. It doesn’t sell decorations for games and try to milk gamers for all they’re worth, and it doesn’t sell advanced weaponry that will allow rich gamers to wipe out poor gamers. But it does allow users to accelerate time in the game. Rather than wait for something to be developed, a user can pay to accelerate the build time for units.

Aren't skins decorations?
  • hiney1990
    hiney1990
    Greenhorn
    darksun98 wrote: »
    How many of the other raid ships do you have? Like Dread pirate said, we are all so back logged i'm looking (and being totally honest) at early of 2014 to be caught up to hulls if they don't release anymore. Me I would choose,and did choose, the Battleship and Battlecruiser.

the only other raid ship i have is the goliath
  • jay711
    jay711
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 281
    were you able to redeem your prizes or it auto converted into resources? it's likely that if you claimed the prize yesterday, you would get S.O.S. and was unable to redeem.. :)
  • Lois
    Lois
    Master Tactician
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 2,124
    I redeemed the battleship, then realised it'll be months before I even start building a fleet. :worried:
    LadyLois
  • n0s_speed
    n0s_speed
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 3,636
    Lois wrote: »
    I redeemed the battleship, then realised it'll be months before I even start building a fleet. :worried:

cheers*** me too! LOL
    In Game Name: n0s_speed
    Alliance: DOA
    Level: 66