Sector 494 Welcomes any and ALL "-DS"

Artistang27
Artistang27
Potential Threat
Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 31
edited 20 Jul 2012, 5:28AM
Here in sector 494 we are a friendly group, we follow one simple rule, dont hit in sector. "-DS" was nice enough to grace our sector (494) with their presence and with being a kind hearted pirates that we be, we welcome them all. And, thusly with that out and said, i Also welcome any and all D.O.A. to come and make more videos of how to properly farm another base. my hats off to PoopDeck, and his videos! My absolute favorite video can found on youtube, name is Chili_DS.
Level 33 Somalia-Pirate_RC
Sector 494
"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."
-Edward "Blackbeard" Teach
  • Lois
    Lois
    Master Tactician
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 2,124
    Speaking only from my own opinion, but pretty sure other DOA would agree that DS are not worth porting to a new sector to smash up, AGAIN...
    They are boring, whining comms warriors, that use cheap lame tactics and endless gunboat guards.
    LadyLois
  • Spack
    Spack
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 2,202
    Lois wrote: »
    Speaking only from my own opinion, but pretty sure other DOA would agree that DS are not worth porting to a new sector to smash up, AGAIN...
    They are boring, whining comms warriors, that use cheap lame tactics and endless gunboat guards.


    what she actually means is Chilli-Ds is really rather good at annoying her senseless. I've heard her use words to describe him that really have no business passing those lips.
    DESTRO said: 
    The Almighty Spack

    KIXEYE Swag said:
    Spack is actually my Tyler Durden.
  • PoopDeck
    PoopDeck
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 676
    I wouldn't pee on CHili if he was on fire. I might stomp on him though....
  • Artistang27
    Artistang27
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 31
    PoopDeck wrote: »
    I wouldn't pee on CHili if he was on fire. I might stomp on him though....

    Well PoopDeck seeing as how i actually enjoy watching your videos, i would be a very disrespectful host of our sector if i didn't coordially invite you to join us for this raid.
    Also i was just informed that DS was talking about how MrsMofo was a 500 pound female and **** was in denial..... just passing the message from comms.
    Level 33 Somalia-Pirate_RC
    Sector 494
    "Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."
    -Edward "Blackbeard" Teach
  • Artistang27
    Artistang27
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 31
    DS fuck you.jpg

    this is a screen shot a sector member took, hopefully D.O.A. will find some insight into this infestation of Down Syndrome (DS) in 494. happy hunting
    Level 33 Somalia-Pirate_RC
    Sector 494
    "Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."
    -Edward "Blackbeard" Teach
  • Derpina
    Derpina
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 717
    Down Syndrome rofl
    I've Stopped coining. Kind of :/
  • Hyper
    Hyper
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 58
    So your crying to other clans because DS came to your sector?
    Why won't you fight DS by your self? 494 always **** talks to DS but never does anything... But if they do most of em fail and get leveled :)
    In game name: Hyper
    Level: 52 Home Sector: N/A
    In current sector: N/A
    Alliance: DarkStorm PVP

    Raid Ships: Strike Cruiser, Goliath, Battle Ship, Corvette, Interdictor, Dreadnought X.
    Most Important weapons owned: Hailstorm A, Hailstorm B, Halo, Poseidon I, Poseidon II, Phalanx I, Phalanx III.
  • Hyper
    Hyper
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 58
    In game name: Hyper
    Level: 52 Home Sector: N/A
    In current sector: N/A
    Alliance: DarkStorm PVP

    Raid Ships: Strike Cruiser, Goliath, Battle Ship, Corvette, Interdictor, Dreadnought X.
    Most Important weapons owned: Hailstorm A, Hailstorm B, Halo, Poseidon I, Poseidon II, Phalanx I, Phalanx III.
  • TheTowben
    TheTowben
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 105
    Lois wrote: »
    Speaking only from my own opinion, but pretty sure other DOA would agree that DS are not worth porting to a new sector to smash up, AGAIN...
    They are boring, whining comms warriors, that use cheap lame tactics and endless gunboat guards.
    Lois your constant droning is getting old....I used to like you but you seem to have some inflated sense of how "good" you are since playing with what "used to be" DOA. Most members of DS can WALK your base...HUSH
  • Rosie, yes I'm a dude
    Rosie, yes I'm a dude
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 706
    So, as there are at least 3 "DS" groups out there, lets at least understand which DS we are talking about... This is the Dark Storm group.

    We hold our own just fine. The funny thing is that some 494 loser comes crying on here looking for help... Bwahaha... All because we hit in sector.
    [QUOTE=Spack]frankly are being led away by the promise of pixel ****.[/QUOTE]
  • Rosie, yes I'm a dude
    Rosie, yes I'm a dude
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 706
    Spack wrote: »
    what she actually means is Chilli-Ds is really rather good at annoying her senseless. I've heard her use words to describe him that really have no business passing those lips.

    He does that to a lot of people, seems it is still bothering her.
    [QUOTE=Spack]frankly are being led away by the promise of pixel ****.[/QUOTE]
  • TheTowben
    TheTowben
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 105
    They dont ever seem to realize how he just loves toying with their simple minds....BWAHAHAHAH
  • Lois
    Lois
    Master Tactician
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 2,124
    TheTowben wrote: »
    Lois your constant droning is getting old....I used to like you but you seem to have some inflated sense of how "good" you are since playing with what "used to be" DOA. Most members of DS can WALK your base...HUSH

    So why did none of you? A rimjob from Chili... easy to say stuff but not back it up. You had whole week to 'walk' my base, what were you all waiting for?
    LadyLois
  • TheTowben
    TheTowben
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 105
    Because we were friendly the last time we met....I peeked a couple of times and stayed away. Didnt even realize you were with DOA till the day before we moved.
  • Spack
    Spack
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 2,202
    He does that to a lot of people, seems it is still bothering her.

    dammit that was meant to be "A whole lotta Rosie" but meh whatever it fits......
    DESTRO said: 
    The Almighty Spack

    KIXEYE Swag said:
    Spack is actually my Tyler Durden.
  • TheTowben
    TheTowben
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 105
    Oh **** where's the like button! HAAHAHAH!
  • ArrrMando
    ArrrMando
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 94
    Oh man, this is too good, pass the popcorn please. Lois, spack can you guys pick up where the other conversation got cut off?

    and sec 494, quit ****, at least we don't have to spend $600 on fleets and still farm you! :D
  • Lois
    Lois
    Master Tactician
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 2,124
    Coming from a bunch of guys, one that quit months ago yet has no life so therefore trolls the forum of a game that he doesn't even play, another that resorts to rimjobbing a lower level and hiding behind endless gunboat guards, and another who got his base smashed and didn't even want to retaliate? Keep cheerleading for eachother, it's cute and amusing.
    LadyLois
  • Rosie, yes I'm a dude
    Rosie, yes I'm a dude
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 706
    Lois wrote: »
    Coming from a bunch of guys, one that quit months ago yet has no life so therefore trolls the forum of a game that he doesn't even play, another that resorts to rimjobbing a lower level and hiding behind endless gunboat guards, and another who got his base smashed and didn't even want to retaliate? Keep cheerleading for eachother, it's cute and amusing.

    Why does Louise always troll threads by sectors asking for help when we smash them? I am not sure if it is her missing us, whishing she was here, wants to try the boats spack bought her out on new players, or what...? This last one is funny because she is talking about someone trolling the forums as she trolls this thread that has nothing to do with her. However, unless DOA or TheDOA or whatever the third is wants to follow us arround to help every sector we go to (they all claim DOA is comming to help), she should ignore silly threads like this.

    As for ALL the sectors wanting DOA (or whatever they are) to come help, think for a second and put yourself in their shoes. You really think they would come help a bunch that wont even open their own salvages against another group that they have played against multiple times? Doesn't really sound that likely does it? We actually have a pool on the group page to see how ling it will take for some loser to claim they are friends with all of DOA and that they are comming... it is funny.

    Louise, this thread has nothing to do with you shhh...
    [QUOTE=Spack]frankly are being led away by the promise of pixel ****.[/QUOTE]
  • Artistang27
    Artistang27
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 31
    DoA might have split up and i am sure **** had good reason behind it, but honestly that is non of my business, but what is my business is a clan in 494 hitting bases during raid only to knock out docks and Kixeye not doing anything to stop it. NOW granted i could (and did) buy a bubble so that i could refrain from problems during the raid and jsut get my rewards and continue to enjoy the game as i have been. but what about the people that dont use CC? And another thought i will be fighting them myself but UNLIKE DS i dont coin ships, TheGreatCornHolio has already been to my base, of which had to be enticed to doing so. i sank 4/5 SC's and got the 5th to 90% granted he did get to my WH, but yet again i mention i dont coin ships. so with that being said my base guarding fleet is NOT complete, but i can garuntee once it is, my base will be the toughest thing DS will ever TRY to crack. as per their bases. i will be visiting them after the raid is over.
    Level 33 Somalia-Pirate_RC
    Sector 494
    "Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."
    -Edward "Blackbeard" Teach
  • Artistang27
    Artistang27
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 31
    ArrrMando wrote: »
    Oh man, this is too good, pass the popcorn please. Lois, spack can you guys pick up where the other conversation got cut off?

    and sec 494, quit ****, at least we don't have to spend $600 on fleets and still farm you! :D


    it is funny that you say this ArrrMando because the Strike Cruiser is the Hull Reward fro mthe last Raid, which was 3 weeks ao and by my calculations in order for CornHole to have 5 Blitz SC's it would take anywhere between 2-4 months to build that, LEGIT without CC! so in that aspect DS complaining about all the CC'ers when in fact they CC themselves is honestly about the biggest load of CRAP i ever heard. so back to my ORIGINAL statement DS = Down Syndrome.
    Level 33 Somalia-Pirate_RC
    Sector 494
    "Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."
    -Edward "Blackbeard" Teach
  • UglyManG
    UglyManG
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 67
    ArrrMando wrote: »
    Oh man, this is too good, pass the popcorn please. Lois, spack can you guys pick up where the other conversation got cut off?

    and sec 494, quit ****, at least we don't have to spend $600 on fleets and still farm you! :D

    yet it takes thegreatcornhole a ~$500 fleet to crack a base that doesnt even have a canal AND he didnt even get a full crack he had to run with over a minute left so his last sc at 90% damaged wouldnt die.
  • Muff - DSX
    Muff - DSX
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 12
    i could (and did) buy a bubble so that i could refrain from problems during the raid

    funny you bought a bubble for a raid! LMAO
    i could (and did) buy a bubble so that i could refrain from problems during the raid
    Spack wrote: »
    This people is why you should be wary of pixel ****.....The allure doesn't quite match the reality
  • Brent Rousey
    Brent Rousey
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 26
    All the crybabies in 494 that play a battle game and cry when attacked really should go play Farmville or something, might be more your speed.
  • Chili Palmer
    Chili Palmer
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2011 Posts: 167
    DoA might have split up and i am sure **** had good reason behind it, but honestly that is non of my business, but what is my business is a clan in 494 hitting bases during raid only to knock out docks and Kixeye not doing anything to stop it. NOW granted i could (and did) buy a bubble so that i could refrain from problems during the raid and jsut get my rewards and continue to enjoy the game as i have been. but what about the people that dont use CC? And another thought i will be fighting them myself but UNLIKE DS i dont coin ships, TheGreatCornHolio has already been to my base, of which had to be enticed to doing so. i sank 4/5 SC's and got the 5th to 90% granted he did get to my WH, but yet again i mention i dont coin ships. so with that being said my base guarding fleet is NOT complete, but i can garuntee once it is, my base will be the toughest thing DS will ever TRY to crack. as per their bases. i will be visiting them after the raid is over.

    wow your a whiney little **** arnt ya dude? its a pirate game loser, man up
    Name: Chili. Level: 73: Sector : TBA, Raids won: Many
    If you dont like me, Fight me
  • forumfun
    forumfun
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 18
    Oh my lord,
    Please help the person who made this thread as he/ she rants on about DS and then bringing up other clans to talk about because this person really can not deal with heat in this game. This person also wants KIXEYE to do something about DS nuke-ing his/her dock. Lord please shine some knowledge to this silly person and tell him/her that it is part of the game and that is LEGAL to nuke their dock. Let us all pray for this person and save him/her from embarassment. Oh, one last thing lord, please help this person and point out the "relocate" button, so he can move out the sector because his/her dock's getting smashed.
  • Hitman007
    Hitman007
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 8,990
    Ok time to close this thread before it goes over the top
    Report hackers and any other problems you may have by sending in a Ticket

    If a MOD or a CM remove/close/edit/delete a thread or a post, there's a reason for it. Re-posting the same post/thread is a violation of forum rules

    BP Glossary, Everything you need to know about BP Everything you should need to know about Battle Pirates
This discussion has been closed.