I just found an annoying bug

snipe-bamf
snipe-bamf
Skilled Warrior
Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 361
edited 1 Jul 2012, 5:53PM
if I sit in my base my platoons will repair but if I leave my base to go looking for oil deposits or metal and come back my platoons are nolonger under repair and have to start again.
  • snipe-bamf
    snipe-bamf
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 361
    WTF is going on my repair time just went up from 12 mins to 29 mins
  • Hitman007
    Hitman007
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 8,990
    Hello, If you wish to report a glitch or any other problems you want to report please send in a Ticket thank you
    Report hackers and any other problems you may have by sending in a Ticket

If a MOD or a CM remove/close/edit/delete a thread or a post, there's a reason for it. Re-posting the same post/thread is a violation of forum rules

BP Glossary, Everything you need to know about BP Everything you should need to know about Battle Pirates
  • Nology
    Nology
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 99
    Hitman007 wrote: »
    Hello, If you wish to report a glitch or any other problems you want to report please send in a Ticket thank you

and what good does that do when you guys dont answer them ive bee waiting 2 days for a response on my ticket and also posted on here with 2 diffrent posts and havent even gotten a mod to respond to my thread you guys are a joke
    IGN: Nolog
    Lvl : 42
    Sector: ???
    Alliance:  Leader/Founder Devils Rejects
    Events Done: Operation's Rogue Assault., Warhawk, Hellfire, Rolling Thunder, Undead Harvest, Shockwave,  Hellstorm, Red Swarm, Warlord, Crossfire, Frontline, Arch Angel, Halycon, Deadpoint
    Unlocked Items : Everything
  • Hitman007
    Hitman007
    Unicorn Overlord
    Nology wrote: »
    and what good does that do when you guys dont answer them ive bee waiting 2 days for a response on my ticket and also posted on here with 2 diffrent posts and havent even gotten a mod to respond to my thread you guys are a joke
    2days? it can take a week to 4 weeks for a reply, and reporting glitches on forums will not do anything, however reporting them by sending in a ticket will let kixeye staff know, so therefore they can start working on how to fix the problem

If a MOD or a CM remove/close/edit/delete a thread or a post, there's a reason for it. Re-posting the same post/thread is a violation of forum rules

BP Glossary, Everything you need to know about BP Everything you should need to know about Battle Pirates
  • caribbean girl
    caribbean girl
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 5,964
    Attachment not found.

a process takes time............

snipe-bamf wrote: »
    WTF is going on my repair time just went up from 12 mins to 29 mins
    not a normal gal...xoxo
  • Hitman007
    Hitman007
    Unicorn Overlord
    Please no trolling thank you