Turrets and mortars not working properly

Nology
Nology
Potential Threat
Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 99
edited 1 Jul 2012, 2:45PM
Well im stuck on wave 20 because my mortars and turrets arent doing anything when being attacked this is not a range issue as i have checked it in 2 diffrent assaults against my base ( both occuring 13 hr repair times ) watched a wave of tanks kill my lvl 6 turret with 2 lvl 7 mortars touching turret get killed without mortars firing till turret was dead and of course with this new repair system im lucky if i come back to the game to find anything repaired in the first place .... am i the only one having this issue..... if this is the way kixeye is gonna fix there games i will be moving on to something with less glitches
IGN: Nolog
Lvl : 42
Sector: ???
Alliance:  Leader/Founder Devils Rejects
Events Done: Operation's Rogue Assault., Warhawk, Hellfire, Rolling Thunder, Undead Harvest, Shockwave,  Hellstorm, Red Swarm, Warlord, Crossfire, Frontline, Arch Angel, Halycon, Deadpoint
Unlocked Items : Everything
  • boom_legion
    boom_legion
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 36
    i noticed that too in my last wave ...it was the only time the rogues had made it that far onto my base .....the turrets seemed to work OK but the mortars were not firing at all
  • Nology
    Nology
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 99
    2 days have gone by and not 1 response from kixeye
    IGN: Nolog
    Lvl : 42
    Sector: ???
    Alliance:  Leader/Founder Devils Rejects
    Events Done: Operation's Rogue Assault., Warhawk, Hellfire, Rolling Thunder, Undead Harvest, Shockwave,  Hellstorm, Red Swarm, Warlord, Crossfire, Frontline, Arch Angel, Halycon, Deadpoint
    Unlocked Items : Everything