Wave 29/30

Cameron Connolly
Cameron Connolly
Greenhorn
Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 17
edited 30 Jun 2012, 6:38PM
I'm having issuses with wave 29/30. Seems the air is killing me hardcore, after finally taking them out i then have to worry about like 20-30 tanks which aint a prob since i have mines set like 50meters after they spawn, but it still is not enough.

I was rolling with 19Gatling, 3Hercs 3 Mega and 15heavy for my bunkers

So should i advoid the Tanks on this wave and focus on Anti Air or what should i do here:(
  • INSANESKITTLES
    INSANESKITTLES
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 536
    posting screen shot now of my layout to beat wave 29. I had level 5 hercs level 4 gats shaped charges and level 8turrets. shaped charges killed all the megas and everything else took down the air http://photobucket.com/rouge29
    Facebook.com/danny2tone
    The Mad Hatter
  • Morph7829
    Morph7829
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1,633
    Cameron, just bring in some anti air mobiles and make sure your immobile defensive structures are up around level 8 at least for 29. As for 30, make sure you use your bunkers, and have tanks prepared for the tank assault. Re-arranging your base in the previous pic is high risk and i wouldn't recommend it. Make sure your defenses are surrounding your CC and work from there. Don't group your tanks or the raptors will slaughter them.
    Don't keep sending cheating threads, helps the cheater stay in the game http://support.kixeye.com/mail/

Event Rewards to get: the FAV, FAV schematic, elite gladiator, elite suicide truck, gat schematic, spectre, viper and warhead.
  • SGT_HAM
    SGT_HAM
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1,570
    a lot of aircraft a lots and lots will strike you from the south east
    Watch War Commander Videos and Subscribe to my channel at my youtube channel
    I'm going to pretend you didn't just admit to breaking both Facebooks and our Terms of Service by making a 2nd account.
    NickName: SGT_HAM
    Level:32 Home Sector: 164 Current Sector: 184
    Events Completed: Rogue Assault(Special Color). Red Faction(HQ Edition).WarHawk(Elite Version).HellFire(Elite Version)
    :D
  • Dan Jackson
    Dan Jackson
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 282
    Ummm...this event doesnt go past 25...?
    :lol: Quote of the week:
    They sorta explode :/
    We may change this
    Alliances are for ****! Dont start a fight with someone and then winge and run to mummy when they hit you back. As my mum used to say..."Dont make no beef, then there wont be no beef"

Because I keep losing it - http://support.kixeye.com/mail/
  • Tom Borland
    Tom Borland
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 6,413
    Ummm...this event doesnt go past 25...?

Yes, it does, 25 waves to get the Gat Truck, and a further 5 (Total 30) for the paint job
    GNU Terry Pratchett

• INSANESKITTLES
    INSANESKITTLES
    Skilled Warrior
    How many would I have to do for black and blue paint
    Facebook.com/danny2tone
    The Mad Hatter
  • INSANESKITTLES
    INSANESKITTLES
    Skilled Warrior
    Morph7829 wrote: »
    Cameron, just bring in some anti air mobiles and make sure your immobile defensive structures are up around level 8 at least for 29. As for 30, make sure you use your bunkers, and have tanks prepared for the tank assault. Re-arranging your base in the previous pic is high risk and i wouldn't recommend it. Make sure your defenses are surrounding your CC and work from there. Don't group your tanks or the raptors will slaughter them.

That link has my full setup as how i did it so I know 100% it worked with all level 8 turrets and shaped charges
    Facebook.com/danny2tone
    The Mad Hatter
  • Dan Jackson
    Dan Jackson
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 282
    I thought that this event wasnt having the special paint job to make it more special for those who got it first time around?
    :lol: Quote of the week:
    They sorta explode :/
    We may change this
    Alliances are for ****! Dont start a fight with someone and then winge and run to mummy when they hit you back. As my mum used to say..."Dont make no beef, then there wont be no beef"

Because I keep losing it - http://support.kixeye.com/mail/