Does Heavy Gunners or Other Infantry Really should putted on The Base

XBlueIce09
XBlueIce09
Greenhorn
Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 10
edited 30 Jun 2012, 5:39PM
Should I Put Heavy Gunner on My Base and Other Infatntry(Like Riflemen,Snipper,and other) too? (don't ask About Hercules and Suicidal Bomeber cuz ik they should on The Base) and Should I Use Rhinos and Humvees on The Base? i need you guys Advice.. Thanks
If The War Doesn't End..The War Will End Us-H G Wells.lol Only Dead Armies Have Seen The War-PLATO, 5 Moments On The War:Moment Of Truth,Lie.Moment To Live,Die,And Fight

Nickname:XBlue_Ice-Man 09
Alliances: Currentlly None
Sector:14
  • Randallman
    Randallman
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 1,017
    This is just my opinion, others may have a different take on this:

Since any base can be destroyed by any skilled player or any tank spammer putting extra units in your base for defense does not help you. It only adds hours & hours of repair time. The only units I put in my base are heavy gunners in the bunkers (again, others may prefer different infantry in bunkers). Heavy gunners repair quickly, so no biggie if they all get killed. A base with no extra units in it only takes around 45 minutes to repair. Load that base up with tanks & other vehicles and it can take several hours just to repair those vehicles.

(note: I assume you are talking about normal base defense. For the Rogue Assault event, sooner or later you will need extra units to defeat the attack waves.)
    WC Preview Game ID 1188403, Firefox, XP Pro, Flash 11,4,402,278