Lower difficulty for event

Metalace
Metalace
Potential Threat
Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 76
edited 30 Jun 2012, 3:48PM
So im lvl 20 and i notice the event is pretty hard for the crap reward u get. I think u should lower the difficulty or something.
  • steelworker98
    steelworker98
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 165
    Metalace wrote: »
    So im lvl 20 and i notice the event is pretty hard for the crap reward u get. I think u should lower the difficulty or something.

i agree I am 19 and this unreal man really wave 16 there is no way from two directions and the number of buggies razors humvees rhinos this is crap just to get a gat truck
  • KissyFace
    KissyFace
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 1,058
    mines and mortars are your friends....

btw, the event is optional, you don't have to participate if you don't want the vehicle
    I'm here for MY OWN amusement ... maintaining YOUR amusement is Kixeye's problem
    • KissyFace (33) ID: 1114608
    • Sector: Home 64 (also 82, 11, 171, 214, 223, 32, 236, 215, 201, 267, 184, 393, 370, 363, 117, 102, 351, 120, 185, 90, 89)
    • Alliance: who
  • Metalace
    Metalace
    Potential Threat
    mines and mortars are your friends....

btw, the event is optional, you don't have to participate if you don't want the vehicle

yea proper turret n mine location really helps. But wave 16 is a beast, and it only gets harder. But still the event may be optional but its setup is for high lvls. So they at least need to lower how many they send in or something.
  • Tug123
    Tug123
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 602
    Metalace wrote: »
    yea proper turret n mine location really helps. But wave 16 is a beast, and it only gets harder. But still the event may be optional but its setup is for high lvls. So they at least need to lower how many they send in or something.

or you get to wait until the next go around like most of the people who are getting it now. This is the only event that is catered to the higher level player. I hate it for you but most of us have waited awhile in order to get the Gat truck.... On the plus side the herc's are now persistant which they were not before. If you feel you can't make it to wave 25 then just focus on upgrading those to use as your AA.
    Looks like a sword to me, you have a filthy mind.
  • Dan Jackson
    Dan Jackson
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 282
    I think Mike Myers says it best:

how_about_no_evil.jpg
    :lol: Quote of the week:
    They sorta explode :/
    We may change this
    Alliances are for ****! Dont start a fight with someone and then winge and run to mummy when they hit you back. As my mum used to say..."Dont make no beef, then there wont be no beef"

Because I keep losing it - http://support.kixeye.com/mail/
  • steelworker98
    steelworker98
    Minor Nuisance
    BadCompany wrote: »
    or you get to wait until the next go around like most of the people who are getting it now. This is the only event that is catered to the higher level player. I hate it for you but most of us have waited awhile in order to get the Gat truck.... On the plus side the herc's are now persistant which they were not before. If you feel you can't make it to wave 25 then just focus on upgrading those to use as your AA.

Then do not offer it to all. What event have u seen that is catered to lower lvl players? Lower level players need things like this to help in attacks on their bases when they are lvl 19 being attacked by a lvl 23. I don't care how long anyone has waited, if a vehichle is offered lvl 18 and up should be able to get it.
  • JON FRENCH
    JON FRENCH
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 639
    A level 16 got it the first time it was run
  • Redeemer
    Redeemer
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 3,704
    Then do not offer it to all. What event have u seen that is catered to lower lvl players? Lower level players need things like this to help in attacks on their bases when they are lvl 19 being attacked by a lvl 23. I don't care how long anyone has waited, if a vehichle is offered lvl 18 and up should be able to get it.
    I don't understand why you wouldn't even want the option to try to get it. You do have the option of not attempting the event --don't click on "I'm ready". Now eat your Wheaties and kick some **** or sit on the bench, your choice
      WC ID 3439259
  • Tug123
    Tug123
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 602

Warhawk is the event I am talking about and it was a complete JOKE. I had only played the game for 2 weeks at the time and was able to get all of the items. In regards to the level that should be able to get the unit, I dont think it really matters either way. I understand your frustration and my thought was to make a sliding scale for the event so all would have an opportunity for it. Unfortunately for you all Kixeye doesn't feel this way.

I dont think any of the items are that VITAL to continuing to battle. If you were at level 19 and getting beat before it wasn't due to the level 23 player having this item, it was rare to see anyone with this truck in my sector prior to yesterday. Lower level players need to learn how to properly defend their base and/or resource dump before finishing the game for the day. Either way a few more weeks, you should be at least a level 23 player by then and easily be able to beat the next event.

On another note I have the elitewarhawk and dont even use it (cause I haven't bothered upgrading it to level 6). I do use the dog to scout and mortar bait but again this can easily be replaced with other items. I just dont get why everyone is making a big stink about not being able to get one unit that has an infantry version of the same thing which does more damage and at more range until level 6. The herc's biggest downfall previously was that you couldn't repair it.....now you can.
    Looks like a sword to me, you have a filthy mind.
  • steelworker98
    steelworker98
    Minor Nuisance
    Redeemer wrote: »
    I don't understand why you wouldn't even want the option to try to get it. You do have the option of not attempting the event --don't click on "I'm ready". Now eat your Wheaties and kick some **** or sit on the bench, your choice

I was commenting on someone's response to me if u took the time to read. I aint the one to be talking trash too bub.
  • Redeemer
    Redeemer
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 3,704
    I was commenting on someone's response to me if u took the time to read. I aint the one to be talking trash too bub.
    I read the thread. You wrote then don't offer it to all. My comment was simply stating why not try anyway or not, your choice..bub.
      WC ID 3439259
  • Metalace
    Metalace
    Potential Threat
    I have gotten to lvl 18 but still, the gat truck isnt great enough to warrant such high waves. But im lvl 21 and i still have 2 days b4 chals unlock
  • Randallman
    Randallman
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 1,017
    Call me a whambulance....lol.

Name of the Game is WAR COMMANDER.

Want an easy game, go play farmville. I heard sometimes a puppy wonders onto your farm and you get to choose whether to keep it or give it away.

If you're already crying about attack wave 16.... you ain't seen nothing yet. Wave 23 is intense. Wave 24 & 25 have mega tanks. And I'm a level 30 player with level 10 mortars and level 10 gun turrets. I barely made it through level 30 for the bonus.

However, the megas on 24 & 25 aren't high level megas and there's only a couple of them so with proper strategy and planning no reason why mid level players should not be able to get the gattling. Getting the bonus color may be a bit of a reach as those levels are extra tough.
    WC Preview Game ID 1188403, Firefox, XP Pro, Flash 11,4,402,278
  • bwehehehe
    bwehehehe
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 132
    for me, wave 18 is already a pain in the **** because of the Thunderbolts lol
    WC: Level 26, Team Philippines

BP: Level 25, Sector 131. Currently inactive. 

Events: Warhawk, Hellfire, Undead Harvest, Shockwave, Hellstorm, Red Swarm
    Event Units Unlocked: Elite Warhawk, Elite Gatling Truck, Elite Rifleman, Drone Silo, Hellfire, Shock Trooper, Honey Badger, Attack Dog, Laser Tank
                                                                      File:Fegelein!.gif
  • Metalace
    Metalace
    Potential Threat
    bwehehehe wrote: »
    for me, wave 18 is already a pain in the **** because of the Thunderbolts lol

What really sucks is when u start wave 18 you think its all air so i put all hercs out and then there was a few tanks that spawned ..... they really screwed up the waves foreal. Like how can u really defend against that much air with raptors then they also send in tanks......