evil dogs

Dr. Robotnik
Dr. Robotnik
Force to be Reckoned With
Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1,618
edited 12 Aug 2012, 10:07AM
im 13 years old and i nor my parints acept the new way the dogs look ther evil pleas change the pic back or somthin or remove them altogether ther just used for spaming anyway olus now that suiside bommers can be revived thers no use for a mega power infantry like the dogs
I am Dr. Robotnik, not to be confused with my father Dr. Gerald robotnik

I am another one of his experiments, his most powerful experiment....
i like wafflz!
  • MANX-11
    MANX-11
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 390
    its just a picture, dont let it give you nightmares
  • David Scott
    David Scott
    Co-Founder KIXEYE and all round good guy!
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 3,647
    If you want a puppy to wander onto your base and you have the option to adopt it or gift it to a friend I can recommend FarmVille.
    Follow: TheCritters | Subscribe: Facebook 
    What would Gabe do?
  • Shades
    Shades
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 149
    ^^ This guy is epic.... Im also 13 years old
    BP lvl 23,ID:151366,in game name: 213akaRAHUL
    WC lvl 25,ID:5906
    BP:Sector 53
    Sector 89
  • Crazyirish
    Crazyirish
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 48
    If you want a puppy to wander onto your base and you have the option to adopt it or gift it to a friend I can recommend FarmVille.

ahahahahaha thats GREAT!
    Hope your wearing your Helmet
    Cause your gonna need it
    User ID is: 3971781
    ~EPIC~
  • Dr. Robotnik
    Dr. Robotnik
    Ah nooooo i hate dogs i would rather send my tanks after it and farmvile sucks donkey ****

OH AND IM SOO GLAD that the rouge assult is back i didnt evan have a fb account when it happnd the first time... now give us a chance to get the lazer tank (2 days playin when it happnd)

and i already have a dog (same kind as in the pic) and i dont need another demon (despite the name teddy shes evan more scary than fazo the local ploice dog but i was olny there becuas my dads a cop and it was bring your son to work day) teddys EVIL!!!!

despite what some other commanders say farmville is bad VERRY(blackanther sayed it sector135 lvl30)

i like wafflz!
  • PalTheCow
    PalTheCow
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2011 Posts: 2,988
    teckno kid wrote: »
    Ah nooooo i hate dogs i would rather send my tanks after it and farmvile sucks donkey ****

OH AND IM SOO GLAD that the rouge assult is back i didnt evan have a fb account when it happnd the first time... now give us a chance to get the lazer tank (2 days playin when it happnd)

and i already have a dog (same kind as in the pic) and i dont need another demon (despite the name teddy shes evan more scary than fazo the local ploice dog but i was olny there becuas my dads a cop and it was bring your son to work day) teddys EVIL!!!!

despite what some other commanders say farmville is bad VERRY(blackanther sayed it sector135 lvl30)
    I think it's a German Shepard and I don't think the dogs look evil but that's just my opinion.If want to see an evil dog look at this pic.
    smile.dog.jpg
    Moo
  • Darren Hackney
    Darren Hackney
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 303
    pal196 wrote: »
    I think it's a German Shepard and I don't think the dogs look evil but that's just my opinion.If want to see an evil dog look at this pic.
    http://www.aetherparanormal.com/smile.dog.jpg

Where'd you get that pic? dude I wanna see more **** like that,that is epic as hell.
    WC Tag: Darren
    Level:23
    Alliance: War Pigs....(got kicked out of SPARTA for personal reason...hehe? :worried: )
    Sector: 333 ;)
    I Love You
    English..... I Love You
    Spanish..... Te Amo
    Redneck..... Nice ****
  • RealNightFury
    RealNightFury
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 1,663
    I m 13 and my father and mother doesnt know facebook or knows a very little...and your english is soo bad. lol..........i m not native english speaker or from US :P
    War Commander:  34 ID: 741119 :D
    TOME Immortal Arena : Level?:1 ID: 4057 (Region support needed :D )
    Retired from all the other games of Kixeye.To report a Player or report a Bug/Glitch : Kixeye Support
  • Accordionthief
    Accordionthief
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 555
    It is still so funny, every bump again I laugh. :D
    Lead us, from temptation,
    lead us, don't let us fall.
    Lead us, to salvation,
    lead us, into the war!
  • andrew d
    andrew d
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 832
    im 13 years old and i nor my parints acept the new way the dogs look ther evil pleas change the pic back or somthin or remove them altogether ther just used for spaming anyway olus now that suiside bommers can be revived thers no use for a mega power infantry like the dogs

I think the doggywogs look nice.

They love kids like you....but they can always make do with a tin of dogfood instead......

Evil? What? And the suicide bombers aren't?

And in a game where your objective is to convert your opponent into bloody chunks?

Come oooonnnnnnnnn.....hhhmmm....fear of dogs...but ok with suicide bombers....hmmm...your parents aren't muslims by any chance are they?
  • Matthew Knowler
    Matthew Knowler
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 827
    It's just a picture of a dog. It's not like it will jump out of your closet and eat you while you're still asleep. I definitely do not want dogs removed because some kid's parents doesn't approve of it, because dogs serve a major role in my attack arsenal.
    Lmfao!
    BUUUURRRN.jpg
    WC : Level: 31 User ID: 1973863   Alliance: Total Anarchy
  • Dr. Robotnik
    Dr. Robotnik
    kixeye pleas delite this thred it is becoming a place where pepole insualt me

i like wafflz!
  • Rhyso Oberding
    Rhyso Oberding
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2,265

dogs suck anyway. dont use them
  • andrew d
    andrew d
    Strike-force Captain
    kixeye pleas delite this thred it is becoming a place where pepole insualt me

Can't see a single insult here...apart from yours where you say the doggywogs are evil.

Hmmm.......fear of dogs......but ok with suicide bombers.....and seeing insults where there are none......yep, definitely muslim......
  • Dr. Robotnik
    Dr. Robotnik
    im a christan
    the oppisit of mulsum

i like wafflz!
  • andrew d
    andrew d
    Strike-force Captain
    im a christan
    the oppisit of mulsum

ok ok sorry just a joke

Although I can't see how being a Christian is the opposite of being a muslim....as it's my belief that both are similar in that their god is in favour of incest, paedophilia, genocide, etc. having wiped out whole civilisations in their name for tiny little misdemeanours.

Just MY belief there, and people are entitled to their beliefs of course, including you.

But it's not a PICTURE that can be evil.

And most dogs are very loving creatures, dogs are only evil when trained to be by humans, so who is evil in that case?
  • Matthew Knowler
    Matthew Knowler
    Strike-force Captain
    ok ok sorry just a joke

Although I can't see how being a Christian is the opposite of being a muslim....as it's my belief that both are similar in that their god is in favour of incest, pedophilia, genocide, etc. having wiped out whole civilizations in their name for tiny little misdemeanors.

Just MY belief there, and people are entitled to their beliefs of course, including you.

But it's not a PICTURE that can be evil.

And most dogs are very loving creatures, dogs are only evil when trained to be by humans, so who is evil in that case?
    How did this post become a debate over religion? :rolleyes:
  • Rhyso Oberding
    Rhyso Oberding
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2,265
    if you want a religious debate go over to battle pirates ;)
  • Matthew Knowler
    Matthew Knowler
    Strike-force Captain
    f you want a religious debate go over to battle pirates
    No thanks. I'm good. :)
  • The Boogieman
    The Boogieman
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 175
    if you don't like the way the dogs look , duh.... DON'T Build them or use them!!! They are ATTACK DOGS not fuzzy lil puppydogs.
  • LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 15,313
    im a christan
    the oppisit of mulsum

Opposite? You're wrong there friend. The 2 religions are almost the same....
    WC: Lvl: 35 User ID: 933725 Sector: 38
    Prizes won: Elite Rifleman, Elite Heavy Gunner, Attack Dog, Stinger, Shock Trooper, Colossus, Gladiator, Elite Humvee, Honey Badger, Elite Gatling Truck, Elite Shock Tank, Flak Tank, FAV, Elite Laser Tank + Schematic, Elite Hellfire+ Schematic, Elite Mega Tank, Behemoth, Reaper Drone, Elite Warhawk , Havoc, Hellstorm, Kondor, Heavy Ionized Armor

I am not a moderator or developer and I do not work for ♞KIXEYE in any way, I'm just an Elder of the game

This discussion has been closed.