WC update preview - Advanced Platoons and Persistent Infantry

• GreybeardGary
    GreybeardGary
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 3
    Platoons only repair when your on the game. That is a pain.
  • Dean Crocker
    Dean Crocker
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 317
    I found that clicking the UNINSTALL APP button was much easier than staying logged in to watch my platoons repair one at a time. Ahhh. I feel so much better. PS. **** you guys for ruining the game.

yep, i agree, watch the others follow :(
  • wivadee
    wivadee
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 27
    i found that clicking the uninstall app button was much easier than staying logged in to watch my platoons repair one at a time. Ahhh. I feel so much better. Ps. **** you guys for ruining the game.

cant you see kixeye people are leaving the game get off your arses and sort it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Karl Livsey
    Karl Livsey
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1
    thank you for ruining the game the new repair system is the worst thing ive ever seen you have lost a full alliance to it well done
  • grillsergeant
    grillsergeant
    Greenhorn
    One platoon at a time fine, but we can not sit for six hours at a time to repair one platoon. We need to be able to repair while offline or atleast change how long it takes to repair something.....
  • Pete Zaah
    Pete Zaah
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 487
    yep, i agree, watch the others follow :(

Myself and 45 plus others from sector have already deleted app. Game will be lots of fun now for the 3 people out of the 513 that have responded and liked the upgrades. Still no response from kixeye. Doubt they ever will. If they ever do someone let me know. Pete Zaah, level 27 sector 99 played for 4 months. Playing no longer.
  • Regan Mackie
    Regan Mackie
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 36
    Fantastic advances in the game although the repairing of units is an issue. Units in the storage remain un-repaired. Repairing units while you are online as a pre defined unit this is the only time you can really select the repair function slows down you game a huge amount. It would be great if we could select to repair all units and let them que again
  • babbytank2
    babbytank2
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 17
    uummm i dont like the repair.. i would rather be able to hit repaire all then be able to get on tomarrow my units repair.. not o its been 2 hours lets hop back on my computer just to repaire... and this isnt cool because we gotta sleep and go to school thats my oppinion
  • babbytank2
    babbytank2
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 17
    yeah im thinking bout leaving as well i cant be online 27/9 to get this done we dont have time to keep computer on nonstop. and to repair.. not happy glad i didnt put money into the game. thats all that update was for was to make us pay to finish our units...
  • BoneBT36
    BoneBT36
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 7
    The only repairing a single unit at a time is a real step backwards. It will severely limit the amount of activity in the game. Up to now if away from the game for any amount of time I knew taht at least my units were repairing so that when I returned I was ready to go full throttle. Now I will only have a maximum of one platoon repaired very very poor show!
  • Regan Mackie
    Regan Mackie
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 36
    I have spoken to a number of friends in the 79 sector and other sectors I asked about there feelings on the repair issue all answered the same that the were going to leave the game as it has now become to slow. Please guys this is a great game I would hate to leave it but if it stays slow I will be joining the others
  • rafal kozuch
    rafal kozuch
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 48
    This game is not fun anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Waste of my money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Give me my money back kixeye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • rafal kozuch
    rafal kozuch
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 48
    I would say , lets leave this game , if kixeye care about us, they will pm us!!!!
  • CrazyTrucker
    CrazyTrucker
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1
    I cannot believe that after all the time and effort and $ I have spent to get to lvl 30, this game won't be worth playing anymore. Like everyone else, I don't have time to sit and watch my platoons repair for hours. This update sucks and I won't be investing much more of my time, and I certainly won't spend anymore money to play this game until it is fixed.
  • wivadee
    wivadee
    Potential Threat
    Issues wrote: »
    obviously you dont understand what i posted. Read it again and then realize i posted a message from the ceo of kixeye trying to cover his **** on a boned update in battle pirates.

They have done the same thing here and i am saying it will be the same song and dance about the updates and how they were rushed.

sorry dude im still reeling about this **** update read it, js not properly sz
  • THESOVIETCCCP
    THESOVIETCCCP
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 6
    Yea, KIXEYE NEEDS TO FIX THE REPAIRING PROBLEM. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT, FOR ME TO LEAVE WAR COMMANDER UP AND OPEN ALL DAY TO REPAIR ANYTHING? I DO NOT THINK SO. I MISS BEING ABLE TO REPAIR MY UNITS WHILE IM GONE, THAT IS HOW MOST FB GAMES WORK, WHY WONT THIS ONE? SO NOW, I HAVE 7 PLATOONS FULL OF DEAD CHALLENGERS THAT NEED TO BE REPAIRED, 6 HOURS AND CHANGE TO REPAIR EACH ONE..... WHICH MEANS I MUST BE LOGGED INTO THE GAME, AND LET THEM REPAIR. I DO NOT LIKE IT. CHANGE IT, OR I QUIT. -- Ричард LEVEL 26 COMMAND SERGEANT MAJOR.
  • Ruudy Hen
    Ruudy Hen
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2
    "you" simple killed the game . )-:
  • Earternshorepete
    Earternshorepete
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 6
    You will see that you can only repair a single platoon at a time and can not queue up all units in your base/storage to repair. We made this decision to simplify the UI. As you can now repair platoons on deposits it should even out in terms of time spent, for most it will be a time-saver compared to the old system.

Don't like this......what this makes me have to do is log back on every couple of hours to repair another platoon OR purchase credits to make the repair immediately. I don't have time to log back on every few hours....It is almost impossible for me to do that. .it would be nice if all platoons could be queued up in the order you wanted them repaired, not as individual units but as platoons. So each platoon will repair then the next then the next.....I wouldn't care if it cost me more resources and/or more time but like I said I cant come every 2-4 hours and log on to queue another platoon to repair. Also when a platoon is disbanded those units should auto repair after all active platoons are repaired.....am I making sense? lol.

Other then that I like the update and think you guys are doing a great job!!
    Pete aka Patton
  • Arte Artista
    Arte Artista
    Greenhorn
    REVERT TO THE OLD REPAIR SYSTEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is ridiculous, like everyone else has mentioned, its not good. I am always playing this game. I have friends that play as well but now I'm thinking to myself, and I'm sure they will too, whats the point in playing anymore if takes hours to heal my platoons? Id put at least 6people in damage protection a day and now I cant even do that. I cant put anyone in damage protection because I have to wait full day, more than likely because there are only so many hours in a day, to repair anything. I thought last night well maybe if i turn the game off, go to bed, and wake up they'll all heal up. Well they didn't. And that's really making me want to just stop playing this game. And i really love this game. Its like the first game I've ever truly been into. Its a lot of fun to destroy peoples bases, take depots, friend people and be in groups, destroy platoons, and having that comforting thought that even know i destroyed all my tanks, i can wake up the next day and see that all of them have healed up and are ready for the next day of destruction. Now after this update i feel pretty bad. I cant destroy anything.... I cant get back at that enemy.... I cant get that large oil depot that I've been needing in this game all because my tanks are still gone. And its going to take a full day, more realistically probably a full week to reach full health in all my units. I get on here a lot because I'm always on Facebook but i feel sorry for the people who get on occasionally, you can say goodbye to those players. Because since they barely play, they'll think, hmmmm.... might as well stop playing. I don't get on here much and this game play is no longer enjoyable then the times i did play. And anyone's guess is they will quit. So with all this said, revert to old repair system. It was more enjoyable. It was realistic. It made me wanna play all the time. I was excited to play War Commander. Now I'm not.
  • Aaron Sullivan
    Aaron Sullivan
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 4
    I think I'll log in once in awhile to see if the unit repairing has been fixed. I'm not sure how much playing I'll be doing until then. I guess I'll play Diablo 3 instead. :-P
  • xTNTx
    xTNTx
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 2
    Srly Fix the offline repair atleast or ... GL with your game
  • Jonathan Vermette
    Jonathan Vermette
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 32
    one world ....... FFFFAAAAAIIIIIILLLLLLLLLL
    same as you did for battle pirate you lost me maybe loosing me at war if not fixing it to the old way or at least figure a queue for repair when i go to bed ..... big time fail kixeye
  • urAsphincter
    urAsphincter
    Potential Threat
    i will make anyone an admin wants to help out just ask in the group
  • wivadee
    wivadee
    Potential Threat
    REVERT TO THE OLD REPAIR SYSTEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is ridiculous, like everyone else has mentioned, its not good. I am always playing this game. I have friends that play as well but now I'm thinking to myself, and I'm sure they will too, whats the point in playing anymore if takes hours to heal my platoons? Id put at least 6people in damage protection a day and now I cant even do that. I cant put anyone in damage protection because I have to wait full day, more than likely because there are only so many hours in a day, to repair anything. I thought last night well maybe if i turn the game off, go to bed, and wake up they'll all heal up. Well they didn't. And that's really making me want to just stop playing this game. And i really love this game. Its like the first game I've ever truly been into. Its a lot of fun to destroy peoples bases, take depots, friend people and be in groups, destroy platoons, and having that comforting thought that even know i destroyed all my tanks, i can wake up the next day and see that all of them have healed up and are ready for the next day of destruction. Now after this update i feel pretty bad. I cant destroy anything.... I cant get back at that enemy.... I cant get that large oil depot that I've been needing in this game all because my tanks are still gone. And its going to take a full day, more realistically probably a full week to reach full health in all my units. I get on here a lot because I'm always on Facebook but i feel sorry for the people who get on occasionally, you can say goodbye to those players. Because since they barely play, they'll think, hmmmm.... might as well stop playing. I don't get on here much and this game play is no longer enjoyable then the times i did play. And anyone's guess is they will quit. So with all this said, revert to old repair system. It was more enjoyable. It was realistic. It made me wanna play all the time. I was excited to play War Commander. Now I'm not.

and yet another one kixeye what are you doin are you even reading any of these posts or are we banging our head against your big gold doors if any one else is reading this join the group fix war commander facebook.com/groups/237615083008926
  • Ikem Dennis
    Ikem Dennis
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 5
    Hi, Administrator,
    Please fix the repair option, anytime I logout, the repair function stops till I login again into facebook. It costs me much to repair my tanks.
    Thanks.
  • xXDegenerateXx
    xXDegenerateXx
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 301
    Well let’s sit back and look at the BIG picture. Bottom line is dollars there is an overhead to run this game. Simple fact is; this is a flash game nothing beyond that, it is not even 3D and the game is years behind current gaming technology. I have taken a look at the end user costs to play the game (Face book Credits) if you wish to speed things up then spend, spend, spend; these are incredibly expensive, compared to extremely successful subscription based platform games. Next I foresee this update is just the door opener for Kixeye. Don’t get clouded by the New UI, I bet you will soon see a “Repair All Button for Credits” Causing the end user to open their pocket book and spend money, for those who do not wish to wait to log on multiple times and repair each individual unit. Also I see a more platoon’s button in the future, causing the end user to purchase more platoon space. This is an extremely poor road to take Kixeye, It will lead to nothing but the end of loyal fans in the long run, thus destroying your user community and wiping out profits.
    Currently there is no end game perk you reach a certain level and well that’s it all there is left to do is upgrade. I know there has to be a path for you to follow to make money on the game, if there was not you would not be in business. You need to rethink your business strategy and focus on community development. These types of games ALLWAYS FAIL in this area. Finally never forget; the end user is the one who always pays for the bills.
    I DO NOT COIN, THEREFOR I SUCK..... 
  • maverick1987
    maverick1987
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 14
    gj if your goal was it to ruin the game!
    Leader of GWCA - German War Commander Alliance

https://www.facebook.com/groups/GWCA1
  • JeffBell
    JeffBell
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 44
    I would like to say to all the people who are coming onto this form to cry and ****, stop. your embarrassing yourself. The game developers recognize that their is an issue here and the community as a whole is upset. this game pays their bills. they want to keep you happy. be constructive and voice your opinion. Do not just yell like a woman and cry like a child.
  • Wesley Dabney
    Wesley Dabney
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 4
    not playing this game until you fix this silly repair issue.
  • Kevan Mitchell
    Kevan Mitchell
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 8
    This repair system is stupid, set it up, let it run, should take 58 mins to repair, ok time enough to put kettle on and do some chores, come back and find NOTHING happened, WTF!!! OH great you have to keep the game open for the repairs to run, GUESS what WE DONT HAVE TIME to keep the same system open for hours on end, waste of resources and time!! Outcome. Will be leaving game in a few days if this is not sorted out. Thanks for nothing guys, upgrades are supposed to IMPROVE games.
This discussion has been closed.