Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 67
    machine can be repaired!
    think more!
  • Ashraf Kamal
    Ashraf Kamal
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 10
    its not awesome update i dont want any changes just want it like it even the old war commander was better than world map stop this **** updates:confused:
  • shallb1
    shallb1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 5
    I believe they should make available the weapons/units (gatlin , laser tanks, dogs, and warhawks) that were given out as prizes for participating in the special operations. This would make it fair to all players plus give new players rewardable goals to strive for. Easy to set them up also by having a player reach a certain level and then perform a task like owning 5 depots ( one of each, tiny to giant) or gathering so many points like other players did to gain the rewards. The game needs to evolve and progress from the original concept in a positive way that pushes the boundaries rather than stifle hard work creativity. And hopefully also they can rearrange some of the rogue defenses to make them more challenging and spice the game up a bit, perhaps some other defenses and buildings would be cool.
  • Valthazar
    Valthazar
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 217
    sorry for not replying earlier. epic battles in Warcommander can be intense and usually demand your Utmost attention! especially in a clan war over deposits and territory, and bragging rights hehe. Wow this is great! I honestly believe this change would be VERY useful and helpful. It helps keeps things organized and more prepared.
  • hittmen
    hittmen
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2
    hey kixeye,
    I just wanted to say thanks for such a great game, I been playing War Commander for close to a year now. I love the game and the strategies behind it. I enjoy all your team has done with the upgrades and the challenges that you guy's come up with! I was wondering tho, If you were going to give us long term players and the new players a chance to obtain the tech we have missed out on? even tho I was playing at the time you introduced the laser tank and the machine gun tank, I was unable to complete those challenges due to my work schedule! will there be a second chance at getting that tech?
    tho I love the upgrades and the new tech and can't wait for the new update to hit. I have to ask, you have given us attackers some great attack tech to dominate with, but I feel like with all the new attack tech! It leaves our base an easy target, our lvl 10 mortars and lvl 10 turrets just are not efficent enough a defense these days. So, Do you guy's have any plans of given us a way to obtain better defense's for our base? And are we gonna get a second chance at obtaining the tech we missed out on? I want that tech (bad) lol
    thank you kixeye
    jonathan (a.k.a) hittmen
  • spi898
    spi898
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 12
    just a suggestion hercs look more like vehicles they should be the only one repairable
  • TheBeast26
    TheBeast26
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 874
    Looks nice, i guess :)
    Lv 47 Backyard monster Main Base. !
    Lv37 Inferno yard with rectnagular split Sdt And THDT Pathing
    The underhall workers are fatter, the enlarged **** possessed by said workers mean they need larger facilities, doors, seats etc

I'm a JUMPER. Come at me Bro!
    Wild bugs are appearing like rattatas in pokemon grass
  • Walter Dixon
    Walter Dixon
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 3
    are they ever going to fix fullscreen issue !!!!!!!!
  • Max_Pain
    Max_Pain
    Greenhorn
    when is the update
  • Taz Taz
    Taz Taz
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 70
    [QUOTE=SGT_HAM;2235031]hey wait didnt you quit the game?
    i knew it no one can resist playing WC[/QUOTE] 
  • Daniel Bolyard
    Daniel Bolyard
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 3
    NOTE: This is a preview of what's to come, it is not yet live
    To ensure quality, this will go live next week to allow further testing.
    Attention Commanders, this is going to be our largest update since the World Map!

You can watch the video that illustrates the overview and/or read about the features in more detail.

http://youtu.be/OV8_9ixozHw

The four main changes:
    1. You can repair platoons in deposits without having to return them to your base.
    2. Platoon squads are now optional. By default there is a single squad that can hold all of your units but you can create up to four
    3. You can name your Platoon whatever you like. Only you see your platoon names (other players see your base name), so go to town.
    4. When a Platoon returns to base, its grouping is not lost. You don't have to go through the process of creating it again. This is the same for when a platoon is left guarding a deposit
    The process for making a platoon has moved from the map to inside your base. You can create as many platoons as you like and get them all setup before deploying them on the world map. Once a platoon is made you can use it over and over again and only have to edit it when you want to change the units it holds. You can launch a platoon from inside your base or from the world map.

In addition to the platoon changes we've tweaked a few other things:
    1. Infantry units now persist! If they are killed in battle they can be repaired from 100% damage (just like vehicles). The cost of repairing a fully damaged infantry unit is less than it did cost to make it, and yes, we will be doing this for Aircraft soon!
    2. Your airfield now has a little more space at higher levels and its capacity is linked to its level; +100 at max level.
    3. The deployment cap has increased, you can now have slightly more units in battle at any one time; +200 at max level.
    4. Platoons hold slightly less units, however the cap is on the entire platoon, not a single squad, so you can use the space more efficiently; -540 at max level.
    5. The deployment cap is now linked to your storage building level, not your Command Center level.
    6. Platoons move quicker on the map than ever before! Units have a +10% to +35% move speed increase when in platoons. The attack dog and rocket buggy are still the fastest units.
    7. You can leave more units guarding a deposit.

We’ve also cleaned up the UI and a few processes; little things like making it possible for you to select all the units you want to scrap and then pressing “Scrap” instead of having to confirm every single one.

You will see that you can only repair a single platoon at a time and can not queue up all units in your base/storage to repair. We made this decision to simplify the UI. As you can now repair platoons on deposits it should even out in terms of time spent, for most it will be a time-saver compared to the old system.

We hope you like the changes, if you have any comments or questions leave them below.

This is really great news guys ........keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ArcAngelSlayer
    ArcAngelSlayer
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 525
    Question regarding Air units already in the airfield, I apollogise if this has been asked but I skimed through and couldn't see it.

Now that the airfield capacity is linked to the airfield level, for players who already have a full complement of aircraft and have a low level airfield how will this work. Will we loose the aircraft that wont fit the new capacity?

Thanks
    Larus Loyalist!!!
    http://i.imgur.com/FH3Z5eb.png
  • Max_Pain
    Max_Pain
    Greenhorn
    Umm even the bombers will they be remade?
  • Riden Fox
    Riden Fox
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1
    attack like that when you have strategies and the base to put them in attack mode or defense mode to maintain that position if I am the commander I am who are not desido where inference and as suicide bombers sent them to one side and go attack all the time
  • lo-jac
    lo-jac
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 79
    any idea what day your going green with update
    I"m such a nice guy i dont know why i attacked your base-----must be a glitch" 
  • The Marpet
    The Marpet
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 99
    I like the platoon formation idea and having the ability to naming such platoon. I'm not sure if it has been mentioned, but repairing one platoon at a time will severely "kink my style". I work and have a family, and can't be on all of the time. I like the idea of persistent infantry, I believe it will encourage the use of infantry more, as the majority of platoons I see are vehicular, just for the fact that they are persistant.

An idea to substitute for the "additional dozer" idea. I understand that an additional dozer is out of the question, but what about having the ability to give the dozer more of the bases power to increase upgrade times? An example would be for every 100 energy, the upgrade time would increase by 2%. Something along those lines anyways. Maybe something for the next update???? :)

Please keep the repair all button, or change it to a repair all platoons button. otherwise keep up the good work and consider my suggestion to the energy upgrade times.
  • marstorme
    marstorme
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1
    I can not use full screen mode anymore. I tried reinstall flash, adobe x, clear cookies and SSL, all is ok, but still not working. Maibe a reboot of the game? Only you guys can fix it. Please, help. Marius
    MarStorme
  • live_proud
    live_proud
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 44
    Yer, but then you have to keep track of how many times each unit has died and it becomes a UI nightmare and "Hey KIXEYE support, i'm sure my rifleman died only once but he's gone now"

Plus if you have a platoon with only infantry (or even a squad with only infantry) and they die you lose the platoon so you have to make it all over again, which is a pain.
    PLUS the cost of repairing these guys is going to be less than it would take to replace them, so keep quiet ;)

hi i cant log on trys load then says lost connection this my id code 2985574 plz can u help
  • Samuel Raditya
    Samuel Raditya
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 53
    You will see that you can only repair a single platoon at a time and can not queue up all units in your base/storage to repair. We made this decision to simplify the UI. As you can now repair platoons on deposits it should even out in terms of time spent, for most it will be a time-saver compared to the old system.

THIS IS SOOOO LAMEEEEE...........
  • ShadoW UK
    ShadoW UK
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 4
    I think that it would be much better if plootons when destroyed on open field <not in base or depo> should be gone for good. If one or more units left then they should be abble to repair in base. Becose whats the sense of destroing them if they can be easy reapaird. Air units and infantry shouldnt be repaird after death- only if you won the battle and you have some ground units left . If you destroy enemy plooton of tanks with your ground units they should get scrap metal and oil for them. You could think also about experience for units . They could get some better stats after being in the battle. Some 3 lvl stats like green medium and expirienced. Snipers shold be abble to shoot to air units ! Thats my thoods for how to make that game better . Pliss concider to make them usefull thank you .
    ShadoW
  • ShadoW UK
    ShadoW UK
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 4
    I think that it would be much better if plootons when destroyed on open field <not in base or depo> should be gone for good. If one or more units left then they should be abble to repair in base. Becose whats the sense of destroing them if they can be easy reapaird. Air units and infantry shouldnt be repaird after death- only if you won the battle and you have some ground units left . If you destroy enemy plooton of tanks with your ground units they should get scrap metal and oil for them. You could think also about experience for units . They could get some better stats after being in the battle. Some 3 lvl stats like green medium and expirienced. Snipers shold be abble to shoot to air units ! Thats my thoods for how to make that game better . Pliss concider to make them usefull thank you .
    ShadoW
  • sporty_spartan
    sporty_spartan
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 429
    Infantry should not be repaired. Makes no sense at all.

Removing the Queuing option from platoons is a bad move. Who has time to continuously keep track of repairs. This way it is gonna become a weekend game not something you can play anytime you wish.
  • Buzzed69
    Buzzed69
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1
    NOTE: This is a preview of what's to come, it is not yet live
    To ensure quality, this will go live next week to allow further testing.
    Attention Commanders, this is going to be our largest update since the World Map!

You can watch the video that illustrates the overview and/or read about the features in more detail.

http://youtu.be/OV8_9ixozHw

The four main changes:
    1. You can repair platoons in deposits without having to return them to your base.
    2. Platoon squads are now optional. By default there is a single squad that can hold all of your units but you can create up to four
    3. You can name your Platoon whatever you like. Only you see your platoon names (other players see your base name), so go to town.
    4. When a Platoon returns to base, its grouping is not lost. You don't have to go through the process of creating it again. This is the same for when a platoon is left guarding a deposit
    The process for making a platoon has moved from the map to inside your base. You can create as many platoons as you like and get them all setup before deploying them on the world map. Once a platoon is made you can use it over and over again and only have to edit it when you want to change the units it holds. You can launch a platoon from inside your base or from the world map.

In addition to the platoon changes we've tweaked a few other things:
    1. Infantry units now persist! If they are killed in battle they can be repaired from 100% damage (just like vehicles). The cost of repairing a fully damaged infantry unit is less than it did cost to make it, and yes, we will be doing this for Aircraft soon!
    2. Your airfield now has a little more space at higher levels and its capacity is linked to its level; +100 at max level.
    3. The deployment cap has increased, you can now have slightly more units in battle at any one time; +200 at max level.
    4. Platoons hold slightly less units, however the cap is on the entire platoon, not a single squad, so you can use the space more efficiently; -540 at max level.
    5. The deployment cap is now linked to your storage building level, not your Command Center level.
    6. Platoons move quicker on the map than ever before! Units have a +10% to +35% move speed increase when in platoons. The attack dog and rocket buggy are still the fastest units.
    7. You can leave more units guarding a deposit.

We’ve also cleaned up the UI and a few processes; little things like making it possible for you to select all the units you want to scrap and then pressing “Scrap” instead of having to confirm every single one.

We hope you like the changes, if you have any comments or questions leave them below.

How about Dozers? Are we getting anymore or are times going to be reduced so we can update faster?
  • mikeA
    mikeA
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 27
    luvving it kixeye, you rock, great game, soooooo adictive, keep up the great work, thanks.
  • RealNightFury
    RealNightFury
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 1,663
    no more Dozers or getting time reduced....hmmm can deploy 6 megas in a base now ? yeh...more mega tank spamming?lol hahaha
    War Commander:  34 ID: 741119 :D
    TOME Immortal Arena : Level?:1 ID: 4057 (Region support needed :D )
    Retired from all the other games of Kixeye.To report a Player or report a Bug/Glitch : Kixeye Support
  • KlutzyLobster
    KlutzyLobster
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 165
    I dont think Infantry that are killed should be able to be "Revived"... the Hercules however i think should be able to be "Repaired". The hercules is technically a vehicle. Reminds me of Avatar somewhat. Who can at least somewhat agree with me?
    The only Way to stop the thunderbolts exploit is, you cannot end a battle unless.

A. All units have been "Retreated" from the battlefield.
    B. The Timer Runs Out
    AND/OR
    C. The Base is destroyed!!!
  • Doomsdayrebel
    Doomsdayrebel
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 1,571
    I'm a Battle Pirate through and through, but **** you Kixeye for getting me hooked on War Commander as well. lol I'm just a weeee little noob at it but, having a blast so far.
    Death Metal + Pirates = Fix Your Base \m/ \m/
    Event Hulls Won: = Who Cares

Sectors: They still make those???
  • LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 15,313
    I dont think Infantry that are killed should be able to be "Revived"... the Hercules however i think should be able to be "Repaired". The hercules is technically a vehicle. Reminds me of Avatar somewhat. Who can at least somewhat agree with me?

They are not 'revived', they're immediatly being rebuilt....
    WC: Lvl: 35 User ID: 933725 Sector: 38
    Prizes won: Elite Rifleman, Elite Heavy Gunner, Attack Dog, Stinger, Shock Trooper, Colossus, Gladiator, Elite Humvee, Honey Badger, Elite Gatling Truck, Elite Shock Tank, Flak Tank, FAV, Elite Laser Tank + Schematic, Elite Hellfire+ Schematic, Elite Mega Tank, Behemoth, Reaper Drone, Elite Warhawk , Havoc, Hellstorm, Kondor, Heavy Ionized Armor

I am not a moderator or developer and I do not work for ♞KIXEYE in any way, I'm just an Elder of the game

• Bhushan K Prasad
    Bhushan K Prasad
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 34
    i am guessing u r a mod can u help me i am looking for a server were there r lot of giant yellow depos [ rogue res depos] i wana capture some megatanks and the different looking humvee s so plz tell me in which server there is lot of rogue giant depos :) i tried to private message u but it dint let me send
  • Walter Dixon
    Walter Dixon
    Greenhorn
    full screen full screen when 48 hrs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.