To any developer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Wolfster
The Wolfster
Potential Threat
Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 78
edited 29 Aug 2012, 7:25AM
I've been tying to post a report for several weeks and they do not go through...
So I'm posting it here where all can see and maybe I'll git answered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The game has been **** up on me very badly freezes kick offs and I've been
losing so much stuff also I take out guns in the rogue bases and they keep coming
back... I'll post picks and of my last attempt to post a report to show I did but
it didn't go through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now the pic' won't load here!!!!!!!!!
WTF???????????????????????????

Well when somone gits a hold of me I guess I'll send them the pics!!!
  • David Scott
    David Scott
    Co-Founder KIXEYE and all round good guy!
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 3,647
    !!!!!! well if you have had trouble posting a ticket, contacting
    support and posting images on the internet!!!!!! it may be an
    issue with your computer/connection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????
    ????????

Maybe post your userID, browser, OS, connection type so a
    dev can help you?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WTF?????????????????

K, Thx
    Follow: TheCritters | Subscribe: Facebook 
    What would Gabe do?
  • Jonty Simson
    Jonty Simson
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 5,137
  • awesome 4ever
    awesome 4ever
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 678
    What the hell David?.....
    You're a pro or you're a noob.

That's life.
  • LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 15,313
    Lol.......
    WC: Lvl: 35 User ID: 933725 Sector: 38
    Prizes won: Elite Rifleman, Elite Heavy Gunner, Attack Dog, Stinger, Shock Trooper, Colossus, Gladiator, Elite Humvee, Honey Badger, Elite Gatling Truck, Elite Shock Tank, Flak Tank, FAV, Elite Laser Tank + Schematic, Elite Hellfire+ Schematic, Elite Mega Tank, Behemoth, Reaper Drone, Elite Warhawk , Havoc, Hellstorm, Kondor, Heavy Ionized Armor

I am not a moderator or developer and I do not work for ♞KIXEYE in any way, I'm just an Elder of the game

• FRoe
    FRoe
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 1,952
    ????????

K, Thx

LOOOL, oh my David your too funny :lol:
  • matt45561
    matt45561
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2010 Posts: 169
    ????????

K, Thx

Just a note people don't like geting yelled at when when they do the yell back and man is it funny when the table turns. Good job david for not letting him get away with yelling at you guys
    Battle Pirates ID is: Retired
    Backyard Monsters ID is:27101
    War Commander ID is: Retired
    BYM lvl.49 BP Lvl.30 WC lvl. 27
    OS: Windows 7 64-bit |Browser: Internet Explorer or Chrome|Adobe Flash Version: 11.3.300
    Dell Inspiron N7110|i5 proccessor 2.40GHz|8 GB RAM
  • KissyFace
    KissyFace
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 1,058
    whenever possible, it's best to form your response in terms that your counterpart will understand ... well done
    I'm here for MY OWN amusement ... maintaining YOUR amusement is Kixeye's problem
    • KissyFace (33) ID: 1114608
    • Sector: Home 64 (also 82, 11, 171, 214, 223, 32, 236, 215, 201, 267, 184, 393, 370, 363, 117, 102, 351, 120, 185, 90, 89)
    • Alliance: who
  • Starkey
    Starkey
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,390
    matt45561 wrote: »
    Just a note people don't like geting yelled at when when they do the yell back and man is it funny when the table turns. Good job david for not letting him get away with yelling at you guys

On the flip side its also very poor customer service. Anyone with any people skills and customer service background knows that most people come in angry and its your ability
    to quell the anger and resolve the issue that makes for a successful company. Mocking someone even with attempted humor when in an authoritative position is in bad taste.

I'm actually a bit disgusted with what I read.
    Everything maxed. Go GREEN, I support & assist in recycling, name "The Recycler".MSA's most Terrifying If at first you dont succeed...You may just suck
  • david t kozich
    david t kozich
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 932
    Starkey wrote: »
    On the flip side its also very poor customer service. Anyone with any people skills and customer service background knows that most people come in angry and its your ability
    to quell the anger and resolve the issue that makes for a successful company. Mocking someone even with attempted humor when in an authoritative position is in bad taste.

I'm actually a bit disgusted with what I read.
    yes. a lot of players r very pissed off over customer suport, or the lack of.
    the only place we have 2 vent our anger is here. u take that away and u have no forum.
    i've posted it b4. it seens like the only way 2 get a responce is 2 post something stupid or something that will rattle kixeyes chain. and of course that post got deleated.
    u c several people posting on the same issue and get ignored, but wait here's a post by a pet poster on the exact same issue and kixeye responds with a wealth of info and fix it on the spot 4 them. if we do get a responce its, send in a ticket and we will ignore u there.
    there was a servay done on the companys with the worst customer service. my guess is none o the respondants play war commander.
    i 4 one have yet 2 have any ticket handled properly. been waiting what 8 months now 4 recute rewards. give me a break.
    send u issues 2 the support black hole.
    and u r expectes 2 buy a new computer just 2 play kixeye games.
    ok i vented my anger again, not do what u do best, deleat my post, god knows nothing will get fixed.
    glad u wasted the time on the fire works though they r nice.
    DAVID T KOZICH
    AKA NO HANDS ON DECK
  • Otheym
    Otheym
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 1,406
    u c several people posting on the same issue and get ignored, but wait here's a post by a pet poster on the exact same issue and KIXEYE responds with a wealth of info and fix it on the spot 4 them. if we do get a responce its, send in a ticket and we will ignore u there.

typically the "pet" poster is one that gives actual information that can be acted upon. In this case all I got was the OP could not get anything to work via HIS browser. Should KIXEYE go to his house and figure out what is wrong with his browser? Just what actionable item did the poster give? A really good Customer service support knows when it can help and more importantly when it can not....

Given that I have noted several folks posting that responses from Customer support are slow if at all and are of a canned variety. That is no good either and fixing that will go a lot further to reduce rant support posts in this forum then anything else.
    The following seems to be a LIE
     We've had it with bugs, and we are committed to improving your game-play experience over anything else.

• George Chalkias
    George Chalkias
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 835
    ????????

K, Thx

What the hell happened to your Mr.David XD?Lol you seem to be very funny ;) :P
    Senior member of War Commander wikia.Photographer of special events in WC Wikia. 

• charade
    charade
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2010 Posts: 864
    ????????

K, Thx

this should go into my sig xDD
    another epic quote from the almighty dave , maker of all things shiny xD
  • david t kozich
    david t kozich
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 932
    Otheym wrote: »
    typically the "pet" poster is one that gives actual information that can be acted upon. In this case all I got was the OP could not get anything to work via HIS browser. Should KIXEYE go to his house and figure out what is wrong with his browser? Just what actionable item did the poster give? A really good Customer service support knows when it can help and more importantly when it can not....

Given that I have noted several folks posting that responses from Customer support are slow if at all and are of a canned variety. That is no good either and fixing that will go a lot further to reduce rant support posts in this forum then anything else.

what i got out of it was, he has issues that others have [that r not being fixed] and yes he may b having brouser problems.
    the only reason he got a response was 4 the way he said it.
    i got smart ****, degrading replys or ignored 2 my first posts and tickets , now the same issues r coming up by others. those first replys sill leave a bad tast.
    every time some 1 replys with something smart **** or degrading, i get pissed and fell like i need 2 reply in defence. if i c a post being ignored i try 2 at least respond even if i no little about the issue and if wrong some1 usualy will point it out [problem solved].
    the dev did not say, like i'v seen so many times b4 to his pets that they post it in they sigs, ur user id please. newbees dont no this and can't find game related faqs. y they dont make it a locked sub forum 4 all 2 c is beyond me[ i did suggest that].
    i am only trying 2 get on going issues fixed. and ther r a lot. i understant there will always b issues but 8 months on some. fix them and i'll never post again. [till the next 8 month old issue lol]
    p.s. "pet" posters give actual info. pets were the 1s that gave me my **** attitude. [along with tickets not being handled properly]
    DAVID T KOZICH
    AKA NO HANDS ON DECK
  • The Wolfster
    The Wolfster
    Potential Threat
    ????????

K, Thx

I've refreshed, restarted my browser & a ton of other things and It hasn't went though also I tried that too and it didn't go through...
    Also Why does this game drain so much ram??????????????????????
    I play huge online games and they don't drain my ram at all, yet this kill's it!!!!!!
    my game nickname is TheWolfster last tym I left any other way to contact me I got ton's of people annoying me....
    I didn't mean to be rude, well then I wuz pissed, when you are almost constantly being kicked off and all the other bull
    you tend to git a little pissy!!!!!!!!!!!! and if it wuzn't for people like me who actually buy credits (maybe $50.00 a month)
    you wouldn't even have a job and a lot of them are wasted cause a glitch or being kicked of costed me to lose a bunch of
    units mostly cobra's and also when I did screen shot's I tried to post them here and there's not enough room it says my image is to big or large and the couple Back a while ago I did git to go through nothing wuz done at all...
    and I agree wit the others you do need more people skills if you are going to work wit others you need to be the one to assure us and help us, witout us players your not needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Also I build computers and kno when the problem is the computer and when it's the game...
    I just simply wanted some help wit a problem, I didn't want the DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and if your one of the developers you should be able to easily git my info and contacted me... You can access the it can't you???

I just tried to load/attach a pic and I see why now(to post it here) it will only allow no bigger then 976.6 KB (**** that is small) My screen shot is 2.2 meg
    I'll try to send the report again...
  • Sarah Emma Edmonds
    Sarah Emma Edmonds
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 35
    ????????

K, Thx

BAh...ha...ha...ha..ha...ha.....PMSL!

Seriously people....if you are asking someone to help you do it nicely.....you are far more likely to get what you ask for.
  • king peter
    king peter
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1
    mr. david, good day to you..
    me and my other 3 friends in wc are having prob with logging-in in wc game. its our almost 5th day of being reconnected evrytime we go online. this happens since the latest update that kixeye did to wc. ive been your dedicated fan of wc same as my friends. we all have the same issues. im also spending money for some credits. i hop you will consider fixing this issue. my id number 1420868 sec 63. lvl 30..singapore
  • David Scott
    David Scott
    Co-Founder KIXEYE and all round good guy!
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 3,647
    Replied in-line
    I've refreshed, restarted my browser & a ton of other things and It hasn't went though also I tried that too and it didn't go through...
    OK, thanks.

Also Why does this game drain so much ram??????????????????????
    I play huge online games and they don't drain my ram at all, yet this kill's it!!!!!!
    How much RAM doe you have?

my game nickname is TheWolfster last tym I left any other way to contact me I got ton's of people annoying me....
    Can you post your userID (found under the game) as I see a couple of "TheWolfster"'s and I want to be sure we're looking at the right one.

I didn't mean to be rude, well then I wuz pissed, when you are almost constantly being kicked off and all the other bull
    you tend to git a little pissy!!!!!!!!!!!! and if it wuzn't for people like me who actually buy credits (maybe $50.00 a month)
    You didn't come across as rude, I just formatted my response to match you writing style, it amused me.

you wouldn't even have a job and a lot of them are wasted cause a glitch or being kicked of costed me to lose a bunch of
    units mostly cobra's and also when I did screen shot's I tried to post them here and there's not enough room it says my image is to big or large and the couple Back a while ago I did git to go through nothing wuz done at all...
    Have you tried converting the screenshot to a JPEG? That should not be too large. You could also upload it to something like http://imgur.com/ and then post a link here, that's what I do.
    Follow: TheCritters | Subscribe: Facebook 
    What would Gabe do?
  • Compuser84
    Compuser84
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 60
    Mr. Scott, thank you for the professional response this time around. The first response, while humorous, didn't help the situation. ;)

To all the haters, take a break, your mom needs through to do some laundry. :lol:
  • The Wolfster
    The Wolfster
    Potential Threat
    I agree 100 %
    I, when the reports go through, have not ever received a response or answer, but
    when I make a comment here, people kno, but still nothing seems to git done...

I've cleaned out my cache, did a registry defrag, cleaned registry, cleaned disk,
    defraged computer, switched browswers & a meriod of other things, yet I still git
    kicked off very often and lose lots of stuff because of it and it hasn't been fixed
    yet, I talk to people on the sector chat and they are having the same issues!!!
    so it's not me... and why does a game like this that does not have advanced
    imaging, graphics & the lot eat up so much ram????????????????
    I play other huge online games that have a massive amount of graphics an CGI
    yet they barely use any ram at all... Who would kno????????????
    when there is this many problems that som many people are having the only
    possible conclusion is... That the servers can't handle it!!!!!!!!!
  • LSA2013
    LSA2013
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 7,628
    There's some kind of memory "leak" problem (cache builds up but doesn't clear out until Flash is disabled/crashes or the browser is closed) with the game. If you don't have 4GB RAM (32-bit system) or more (only 64-bit systems can use more than that) then that could be your problem. I have 4 GB of RAM, a 2.1GHz processor, and a 3 MBps connection and don't experience a lot of lag...

Also, try this if you're using Chrome: http://forums.kixeye.com/threads/216744-My-life-now-BYM-lag-free
    The gist of it: go to chrome://plugins and find Flash. From there, follow that thread's instructions on what to enable and disable. It doesn't work for everyone, but if you do that, it could eliminate most or all lag.
    I have decided to quit all Facebook games in order to have more free time and fewer distractions, as I am now on my way to college. I met a lot of great people over the five years I played Casual Collective/Kixeye games.
    BYM: Lv47 Former co-leader of Shadow Triangle. | WC ID: 261 (Closed Beta), Lv30. Former member of Marauders Elite.
    My old user notes. (Edited occasionally.)
    WC players: Bunker information and Lv10 unit stats (Last updated after Op. Crossfire, April 2013)

War Commander prizes: Attack Dogs, E. Gats, Shock Troopers, Honey Badger, EWHs,  ELTs, E.Riflemen, EHGs, Colossus and the Drone Silo.
    Backyard Monsters prizes: Both Black Diamond totems (WMI 1/2), Both Black Diamond Spurtz Cannons (WMI 3), Korath with BoF.
  • The Wolfster
    The Wolfster
    Potential Threat
    Part of the issues has been resolved, one of my computers, evidently wuzn't good enough, well it didn't have enough possessing speed to keep staying on,
    but that still don't explain why my others kick me off... They don't do it as often, still I git kicked off enough to disrupt my game a lot..........
  • paulmh
    paulmh
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 1,692
    LSA2013 wrote: »
    There's some kind of memory "leak" problem (cache builds up but doesn't clear out until Flash is disabled/crashes or the browser is closed) with the game. If you don't have 4GB RAM (32-bit system) or more (only 64-bit systems can use more than that) then that could be your problem. I have 4 GB of RAM, a 2.1GHz processor, and a 3 MBps connection and don't experience a lot of lag...

Also, try this if you're using Chrome: http://forums.kixeye.com/threads/216744-My-life-now-BYM-lag-free
    The gist of it: go to chrome://plugins and find Flash. From there, follow that thread's instructions on what to enable and disable. It doesn't work for everyone, but if you do that, it could eliminate most or all lag.

Well, I don't know why you say 4GB as I only have 3GB and rarely have an issue with lag, crashes or getting "kicked"from the game. It more depends on the graphics card(or lack of).
    You only need extra ram if you have an on-board graphics system, if you have a separate graphics card you can get away with 2 GB depending on the size of the graphics card's memory. You should enable hardware acceleration, try it and if worse, disable it. Also you can allow the storage of data on you system to different levels to see if that help. Just right click on the game screen, when in standard mode, and select the option.

I run Win XP 32 bit, 3 GB ram and a 30Meg connection, Lan connection (100 meg) and have zero lag 99% of the time. The only time I have lag is when my PC is updating.
    User I.D. 1528381

AREA52 'cos 51 was already taken...........
     [url]http://forums.kixeye.com/faq.php?faq...orting_hackers[/url]
  • The Wolfster
    The Wolfster
    Potential Threat
    ????????

K, Thx

My cache is cleaned everyday, I run cleaners on my computer, registry, disk, I try to keep the registry compressed which maintain's a fast an healthy system, I run disk defrag's & even ram defrag...
    When posting it says the images are to large, I do a standard screen shot go to paint to download the image or wat ever it is, then save it to my pic's... I do it that way to post on facebook an everywhere else wit no problems, I guess you need to raise the image size, because several people have told me the same thing that they can't put an image on the reports......
    you Dev's need to grow up... when interacting wit people you meed to be calm and polite, no matter how made the players git, cause witout them, you don't have a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • The Wolfster
    The Wolfster
    Potential Threat
    My cache is cleaned everyday, I run cleaners on my computer, registry, disk, I try to keep the registry compressed which maintain's a fast an healthy system, I run disk defrag's & even ram defrag...
    When posting it says the images are to large, I do a standard screen shot go to paint to download the image or wat ever it is, then save it to my pic's... I do it that way to post on facebook an everywhere else wit no problems, I guess you need to raise the image size, because several people have told me the same thing that they can't put an image on the reports......
    you Dev's need to grow up... when interacting wit people you meed to be calm and polite, no matter how made the players git, cause witout them, you don't have a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh an everyone I kno who gave that information about them, that complained like I did had their account's deleted and were I guess removed from the game, because one good friend of mine for 3 months can't git back in the game, except to use a different computer and a new account.....
    if we have an issue, wit the game most tend to be mad about it and when they post they still are... if there wuz not a big problem's they would not need to complain..
    I'm level 33 in sector 217 I'm not hard to find, I'm the only level 33 there....... My game name is " TheWolfster"
    have a good day... DAVID...
  • Braveman
    Braveman
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 432
    !!!!!! Well if you have had trouble posting a ticket, contacting
    support and posting images on the internet!!!!!! It may be an
    ????????

Maybe post your userid, browser, os, connection type so a
    dev can help you?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wtf?????????????????

K, thx

looooool!!!! Wtf dave thats funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are just so funny!!!! Omg you are sutch a all round good guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    my current base: the offerings to the brave beast 2.0.0
    my threads: event format unit idea "the beserker"
    LarsB wrote:
    So please go f*ck yourself
    WC LVL 27. WC ID: 348327. sector: 39. alliance: overlords
    useful things: user notes big mortar baiting guide LarsB the big base building guide LarsB
  • Jong Montalban
    Jong Montalban
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 151
    ????????

K, Thx

Now this is Funny... lol... :cool:
  • PUPP3TM4ST3R
    PUPP3TM4ST3R
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 1,194
    BOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!! :worried::confused: i fall on my bed?? NAHHHHHHHHHHHH im dreaming!!!????
  • col-xman
    col-xman
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 16
    User ID is: 5370157 Hello David, when is kixeye going to make a general notice about the loading sector bug that many players have encounter some for over 6 to 8 weeks doing a simple load sector forum search you will fine numerous players with the exact same load sector problem. Mines began on Aug. 3 and continues as we speak. I have submitted support tickets KIX_SPT_0000254818‏ and KIX_SPT_0000246503‏ with numerous follow up emails, including all my computer and network data, trouble shooting etc. One thing is certain this NOT any members computer or network problem. As many can load battleship pirates on the same computer or simply load there wife's or child's war cmdr account on the same computer and the other account loads and works. Also all other flash games load and work. And as with myself I have a gaming computer, a gaming laptop and gaming tablet that operate on 3 different independent networks, including attempting to have my account loaded on a network overseas. I believe if there is a product issue member should receive notice of it do you agree Sir, David?

All browsers used chrome, fire fox and IE9 flash 11.3.300.268 on a BA machine could not upload my Dxdiag data due to this forums text data cap of 19kb but sent Dxdiag and tracer data in Ref:MSG0918247 associated with KIX_SPT_0000254818‏ follow up email.

And will members that have invested in this product and are without access to the product going to receive face book credits, war cmdr credit and/or down time credit, for the down? Specially if the down time exceeds 5 days. Oh bye the way I like your future of war commander update.

Keny

????????

K, Thx
  • The Wolfster
    The Wolfster
    Potential Threat
    Yup, I agree I have the same problem, somtyms it sticks on hat for 10 mins and longer,
    I have a very fast computer so they can't use the excuse it's the computer, and I keep mine clean!!!!!!!!
  • GixxerDaveNeo
    GixxerDaveNeo
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 52
    I would think David Scott would try and help the people that pay for this game, unless he is pulling money out of his own pocket to build this game for free. Is that the case David? You should know better than to bite the hand that feeds you David. I'm sure you learned from this and so did we...
    ????????

K, Thx
This discussion has been closed.