sarmbruster wrote: »
There should also be an option for those in your clan to view their bases (Instead of spectator mode) That way you can look at their base get an idea and maybe help them with theirs. .
If they are in your alliance, haven't you already friended them ? If so then you can view your friends base already. I'm sure you know that, hopefully anyways lol
Now, if it is inevitable, I like Rufio's original post in this thread.
Can not help those who wont help themselves.
Ideas for Alliance Wars
consider these thoughts for the future:
1. All alliances receive a base flag for identification purposes(this can be done for free at PicBadges.com see above example)
2. All alliances must has at least 10 members to be able to register as an alliance(more encouragement of team work)
3. Make a registration page available for all alliances to register and copyright their name
4. Have a limiting system based on the number of members(min 10 - max 100)and their collective levels not to exceed 1000
(ex....1000/35=28 member limit, this way it provides a balance for all the alliances, not just the big guns)
this will also provide the opportunity for lower level players to gain experience and growth in a constructive manner
5 publish a monthly alliance ranking report so everyone can see where their alliance is ranked #1 thru #100 with the rest
receiving their appropriate ranking just like the leader boards now.
6. Host alliance tournaments on a monthly basis so that all the alliances can complete, instead of having all these raid
events, with group prizes for the winning alliance(spread the wealth so to speak)
this could the next growth opportunity for bp and would encourage more new players to get involved in the future!
Think about it KIXEYE!
"You never saw me....I was never here......"
"You never saw me....I was never here......" :cool: