KIXEYE Forum Exclusive Sneak Peek!

• bigdaddy422
    bigdaddy422
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 193
    Aeglaeca wrote: »
    Between the cc user's and the hacker's . I know i wont get it. :(

It is a quota prize so anyone can get it.
    BigDaddy422
    user id 479544 LVL 67
    Eternal Holy Chaos Leader
    Sector 361
    We travel weekly hit where we want and have fun doing it.

Raid Hulls won: Everything but the PN. If I want it I will get it.
  • CiaphasCain
    CiaphasCain
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 125
    Aeglaeca wrote: »
    Between the cc user's and the hacker's . I know i wont get it. :(

How would hackers and CC users keep you from filling a quota?
  • Madman Sharp
    Madman Sharp
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,900
    there is no sector prize this time. The quota 5 prize, barracuda, is the highest value prize you can get.

im actually liking this, this gives everyone a chance to get something, if they cant get it then they dont win, i bet anything the quota prize is like 20-30 mill damage points though, very nice kixeye u all did good on that one,
  • Lynn R
    Lynn R
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 14
    Im sure Kixeye will look at everyones acct that scores in raid, dont worrie about hackers, they only spoil the game for themselves, not everyone else's, Just get a team together and aim high for the goal, U just may succeed.......
  • Cum_Stain
    Cum_Stain
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 359
    it seems to me that kixeye cant win, you guys moan when kixeye make it the 1st place payer or the top 4 place players u say lets make it top 10 blah blah blah, kixeye reads all of this and then make a raid where there is no sector prize just qouta prizes and yet you all still moan it seems to me that what ever kixeye do people will always moan and cry because they arent happy unless they win a ship this is the prefect way for everyone to win something so just stop the whining and play the game if u dont want it then dont go for it but il be going for it as i dont mind if its a gunboat il be happy that i won one enough said see you all around
    [B][SIZE=3][COLOR="#FFD700"]Sniper[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="#FFFF00"]LVL: 64[/COLOR][/B]
    [COLOR="#000099"][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]SBS Strike team[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Comic Sans MS][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=2][COLOR="#66ff00"] Pimp Ships won: Dread, Dread X, Cruiser and Cruiser X, Juggernaut, HH-A, HH-B, Super Fortress, Sea Scorpion, Battleship, Battlecruiser, Barracuda, Toilet, Triton, Strike cruiser, Interdictor, Spectre, light cruiser, Destroyer and Corvette[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] :D[/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#FFFF00"][SIZE=4]IF YOU RUN, YOU'LL ONLY DIE TIRED[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [QUOTE=KIXEYE CS Xandamere;1649538]KIXEYE logic is the only logic and you ain't never logic'd till you've KIXEYE logic'd.[/QUOTE]
  • Zumwalt
    Zumwalt
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 8
    Folks at Kixeye:

I appreciate the attempts at increasing the game fundamentals and making it more interactive. I have an issue that needs your undivided attention. Players are starting to get massive lag when battling level 9 salvages and ONLY level 9 salvages. I would appreciate it if you folks would seriously look into this issue. Yes, I do "clear my cache" every day and always log out. Yes, I do all the things necessary to start "fresh" and yet, the same thing happens time and again. Thus, I know it is not on my end. Please, take a serious look into this issue. Many of us will not bother with attacking them because our ships get "lagged out" and yet the mortars and missiles from the salvages manage to miraculously hit ours while we make every attempt to move our ships.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Sincerely,
    Zumwalt
  • Bloodwolfe
    Bloodwolfe
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 780
    im actually liking this, this gives everyone a chance to get something, if they cant get it then they dont win, i bet anything the quota prize is like 20-30 mill damage points though, very nice kixeye u all did good on that one,

Somebody will still cry and whine about not being able to get it, quota was to high, or they were out of town during raid and couldnt log on.. ect...

Zumwalt wrote: »
    Folks at Kixeye:

I appreciate the attempts at increasing the game fundamentals and making it more interactive. I have an issue that needs your undivided attention. Players are starting to get massive lag when battling level 9 salvages and ONLY level 9 salvages. I would appreciate it if you folks would seriously look into this issue. Yes, I do "clear my cache" every day and always log out. Yes, I do all the things necessary to start "fresh" and yet, the same thing happens time and again. Thus, I know it is not on my end. Please, take a serious look into this issue. Many of us will not bother with attacking them because our ships get "lagged out" and yet the mortars and missiles from the salvages manage to miraculously hit ours while we make every attempt to move our ships.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Sincerely,
    Zumwalt

Dont have any issues or lags defeating a 9, destroyed 4 back to back, no lag
    Bloodwolfe: 65
    Alliance: FF0
  • kwelname
    kwelname
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 521
    Sam North wrote: »
    it seems to me that kixeye cant win, you guys moan when kixeye make it the 1st place payer or the top 4 place players u say lets make it top 10 blah blah blah, kixeye reads all of this and then make a raid where there is no sector prize just qouta prizes and yet you all still moan it seems to me that what ever kixeye do people will always moan and cry because they arent happy unless they win a ship this is the prefect way for everyone to win something so just stop the whining and play the game if u dont want it then dont go for it but il be going for it as i dont mind if its a gunboat il be happy that i won one enough said see you all around

No Sector prizes... What a surprise for all those people tat jumped to "Easier" sectors in an attempt to win the sector :cool:
  • KIXEYE Swag
    KIXEYE Swag
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 3,665
    We have faith Swag!!! Bring on the vid.....will calm the masses! ;)

It's coming. I'm working on it right now.
  • Madman Sharp
    Madman Sharp
    sam north wrote: »

from a person that has a couple of raid ships, i can still say that it is nice that kixeye is letting all players have a chance, and yes there will still be people that complain, that will never change, but it is a chance for actual teamwork this time, to make it to where all there alliance members can get a shot at it, like i said there will still be people complaining, but that comes with all games though
  • asskicker
    asskicker
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 503
    i have been hearing rumors that there is only 5 quotas and no sector prize but how do the people know this is there a post from swag or some on saying this if so can someone post the link because i am not finding anything. Thank you very much.
    Noobs stop making stupid idiotic post and let the know it alls do the talking lmao have a nice day. :D:lol::)
  • asskicker
    asskicker
    Skilled Warrior
    from a person that has a couple of raid ships, i can still say that it is nice that kixeye is letting all players have a chance, and yes there will still be people that complain, that will never change, but it is a chance for actual teamwork this time, to make it to where all there alliance members can get a shot at it, like i said there will still be people complaining, but that comes with all games though

well spken bt sharp hows the fight in 457 coming.
    signed MRE-C :D
    Noobs stop making stupid idiotic post and let the know it alls do the talking lmao have a nice day. :D:lol::)
  • thebob
    thebob
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 598
    but i want it NOOOWWWW swag!!!

why should ihave to wait for something i have no part in working for????

I will admit that we ****ed some stuff up

lol will had to edit where he said ****.. free speech my ****

• Madman Sharp
    Madman Sharp
    it's coming. I'm working on it right now.

sweet, cant wait to see it <3
  • Elfotografo
    Elfotografo
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 37
    swag you post the video here in the same thread?:D
  • Madman Sharp
    Madman Sharp
    asskicker wrote: »
    well spken bt sharp hows the fight in 457 coming.
    Signed mre-c :d

its going good, working on the i group right now. Nice to see someone started a account with a slang of my name.lool. But how are u bro
  • spidermanjb
    spidermanjb
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 211
    Subs are for Nubs!

I have yet to build one, and if I won it, I still do not think I would build one.

Hate Subs.. Bring back HH B.. I want base killers....
    :lol:Invincibility lies In Defense; the possibility of Victory is to Attack."
    :confused:Born in Sector 96, Traveled 280, 281, 198, 442, 205, 154, 78, 193, 207, 209, 208
    :pProud Owner of SeaScorp, Barracuda, Goliath, BattleC., BattleS., StrikeC., Intrdictor, Dred X, Hammer Head B, Spec, Halo, Jugg, MCX, Hurricane
  • Max Last
    Max Last
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 3,254
    asskicker wrote: »
    i have been hearing rumors that there is only 5 quotas and no sector prize but how do the people know this is there a post from swag or some on saying this if so can someone post the link because i am not finding anything. Thank you very much.

http://forums.kixeye.com/search.php?searchid=2301482
    Back to my exact same spot:  Tower west, sector 7. coords 3631,461
  • asskicker
    asskicker
    Skilled Warrior
    its going good, working on the i group right now. Nice to see someone started a account with a slang of my name.lool. But how are u bro

im good getting my base stronger and creating some hell in 259.
  • asskicker
    asskicker
    Skilled Warrior
  • H4YDEN
    H4YDEN
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,219

Give the guy a chance! The hair dye has to dry on his beard before he goes on camera!
    H4YDEN
    Sectors Visited 11, 14, 61, 95, 96, 102, 103, 105, 112, 125, 128 138, 139, 144, 151, 181, 190, 191, 192, 222, 223, 232, 240, 307, 310, 314, 367, 379, 381, 394, 437, 445, 467, 476
    Started playing 21st October 2011
    Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/H4YDEN0503
    You don't need drac hulls to be good at this game, you need a brain 
  • benabdel1984
    benabdel1984
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 16
    Because you guys are so awesome, I'm going to give you a "forum exclusive" sneak peak at one of the prizes for Base Invaders III. It's called the Barracuda and it can take on even the largest of ships.

Screen Shot 2012-04-17 at 2.21.10 PM.jpg

You can also expect a video coming up soon showing what the new sub can do.

Hellow, i have suggestion, you can give us for the raid,
    1. a free repair for all, during raids, coz in my country i cant use Credit Card
    2. for the new players, we dont play all the last raids, so for the 4 winner they get all the last prizes if they dont have it
    I think this is fair game, dont you think i want a sea scorpion and dread, i miss it coz i wasnt a strong player
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ZKingAli
    thank you for this good game
    ZkingAli lvl 31 Battle pirate
    desktop defender lvl 25
    bakyard monster lvl 12
    war comander lvl 11
    i am differente just like you are, i am not the best but i never give up;)
  • asskicker
    asskicker
    Skilled Warrior
    H4YDEN wrote: »
    Give the guy a chance! The hair dye has to dry on his beard before he goes on camera!

lol i agree plus he has to read the script a cople times lol
  • Slashmach
    Slashmach
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 64
    1. a free repair for all, during raids, coz in my country i cant use Credit Card
    2. for the new players, we dont play all the last raids, so for the 4 winner they get all the last prizes if they dont have it
    I think this is fair game, dont you think i want a sea scorpion and dread, i miss it coz i wasnt a strong player

dude ur hillarios
  • asskicker
    asskicker
    Skilled Warrior
    Slashmach wrote: »
    dude ur hillarios

i know right hes pretty much saying give lvl 1 players dread noughts and hammer heads lol.
  • LosMierda
    LosMierda
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 20
    A bit disappointing, but hey, I don't make the rules. maybe the next raid will be better
  • Ironclad
    Ironclad
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 560
    adjensen wrote: »
    Video will most likely show the subs sinking five unranked DNs with no armour and two Thud IIs on each :p

no he ll use thud 1s m8 and turn them away to run
    So coining is cheating is it??  REMEMBER I coin so YOU can play for free noob!!!!

EVERY TIME I SEE A PLAYER COMPLAINING IN THE FORUM ABOUT BEING 20 LEVELS LOWER AND BEING ATTACKED I DESTROY 20 LEVEL 50 BASES

• Ironclad
    Ironclad
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 560
    H4YDEN wrote: »

Wonder what colour this time?
    So coining is cheating is it??  REMEMBER I coin so YOU can play for free noob!!!!

EVERY TIME I SEE A PLAYER COMPLAINING IN THE FORUM ABOUT BEING 20 LEVELS LOWER AND BEING ATTACKED I DESTROY 20 LEVEL 50 BASES

• John Tunney
    John Tunney
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 34
    the thing is only credit card- coiners an those dam hackers will get these ships ... those like me who free play have no chance too get any special ships.... also i think it would be good too make a special drac ship design available for each rank quota lvl's -- as i feel this may get more lower ranks more involved in the raid if they had some chance for a special design
  • thebob
    thebob
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 598

i want an aston martin..

and a helicopter..

oohh and a tank.. yeah.. a tank would be cool too.. maybe a panzer.. no wait.. a challenger, yeah a challenger!...

I will admit that we ****ed some stuff up

lol will had to edit where he said ****.. free speech my ****

This discussion has been closed.