I think this is disgusting what do you think?

Anonoymus
Anonoymus
Potential Threat
Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 64
edited 20 Apr 2012, 7:20PM
Ok here are SOME of the things that he says...
by the way i know KIXEYE wont ban him for this because he pays OVER 100$ A MONTH to keep his bubble
report.jpg
report6.jpg
report1.jpg
report2.jpg
report3.jpg
report4.jpg
report5.jpg

AND for the 5th picture that is to show he picks up everybodys scraps because he is to lazy to open them himself
BATTLE PIRATES
NAME: BL4CKH34RT
LVL: 31
SECTOR: 89
ID:992366 :D:D:D
  • Dread_Pirate_Vitus
    Dread_Pirate_Vitus
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 1,045
    There is this X that comes up next to their posts... click it
    To err is human, to REALLY **** things up takes KIXEYE
    .,?!;: ← These are tools, use them. The "Enter" key is your friend as well ;)
    DreadPirateVitus-DS
    Level 33
    Sector 438
    Yeah, I got it all the goodies from BI 3,4,5 and 6 too
  • Mikey Obeys Nadien
    Mikey Obeys Nadien
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 53
    if i was u GET THE HELL OUTA THER
  • AgStar
    AgStar
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2011 Posts: 105
    Screw off Dread and all you people like him. That's not acceptable behavior from anyone, no matter what type of game it is.
    -- User # 2301
  • Dread_Pirate_Vitus
    Dread_Pirate_Vitus
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 1,045
    I didn't say it was acceptable, I just pointed out that there is an option to ignore.
    OP Invested a lot of time taking those screen grabs and posting here.. clicking the x takes less than a second and the problem goes away. If many people do that then the problem actually DOES go away to where they have an audience. Only feeding the fire by engaging them and ranting about them on the forum.
    To err is human, to REALLY **** things up takes KIXEYE
    .,?!;: ← These are tools, use them. The "Enter" key is your friend as well ;)
    DreadPirateVitus-DS
    Level 33
    Sector 438
    Yeah, I got it all the goodies from BI 3,4,5 and 6 too
  • drewco
    drewco
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 411
    hmm..OP called him gayboy...that seems worse to me than anything donkey said.
  • Fro
    Fro
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 95
    some editing on those photos...wonder what he said in reply what what dirty donkey punch said. i was in a sector with dirty donkey punch before and dont remember that kind of behavior from him.
  • Anonoymus
    Anonoymus
    Potential Threat
    editing? you can ask pretty much anybody who was there includint taipan that this is legit i dont even no how to edit photos like this
    BATTLE PIRATES
  • Anonoymus
    Anonoymus
    Potential Threat
    and yea i called him gay... only because he is talking to a guy saying he wants to "play with me" yea you would do the same thing ad you know it... also the "you like his ****" and "your filling him with come" you dont think that is bad??
    BATTLE PIRATES
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 1970 Posts: 0
    he wanted to play with you..... NEWS FLASH on games you often play with others.
    Then YOU call him a homosexual. how do you expected him to reply?
  • GigaPirate
    GigaPirate
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 5,046
    drewco wrote: »
    hmm..OP called him gayboy...that seems worse to me than anything donkey said.

Sorry Brayden, gotta go with drewco on this one - seems like you are the one who escalated the situation with this remark. If you really feel he has crossed the line, send your evidence to CS and they can investigate it.
    "we have never banned on IP address, we ban cheaters. If you cheat you will be banned." CM QRich
  • Mustang394
    Mustang394
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 310
    why are you cropping the pic show the whole comm that was captured, not just the part that suits your needs, have a feeling something is being left out here.
  • Anonoymus
    Anonoymus
    Potential Threat
    If you READ the things he said BEFORE he said i want to play with you THEN youll UNDERSTAND how I took IT. AND ON GAMES YOU DO BUT READ THE FIRST PIC... ALL OF IT!
    BATTLE PIRATES
  • Anonoymus
    Anonoymus
    Potential Threat
    And mustang there is nothing being left outhe does this stuff everyday and i wanted to see if this was appropriate yea i wasent either but still i only said 2 things and he started by saying "IM HOT" witch he dosent know me dosent know what i look like or anything... so you guys think what you want i still think this is disgusting
    BATTLE PIRATES
  • Anonoymus
    Anonoymus
    Potential Threat
    And whoever was there and whoever is IN 119 right now will no that this is how he normally acts. Maybe some people in 119 arent on enough to see him but most people do and alot of people ignore him. So you guys can think it is my fault for him "acting this way" but it isnt he also does it to others when im not on comms i just watch and lol. I take some of this stuff seriously but it is funny seeing how he thinks it is cool to act this way on a fb game.
    BATTLE PIRATES
  • Mustang394
    Mustang394
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 310
    Why did you ask what do you think if you don't want to know what we think, you cropped the chat pics making me believe you are not innocent in this and probably egged him on. So what do I think put him on ignore and move on. Unless you under the age of 12 I am sure you have heard worse it really not that bad.
  • Vancouver Jimmy
    Vancouver Jimmy
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,553
    Send things like this to facebook...along with the complaints you sent to KIXEYE and the lack of response you got from them. Only way you'll get any action when a big coiner is involved.

Believe me, it works. Facebook does address issues of customer satisfaction with games on it's platform.
    The uncensored Battle Pirates Forum...

http://tinyurl.com/d5bhmhs
  • Ut1smitty
    Ut1smitty
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 8
    LoL this kid is a joke and Yes i mean you Brayden. Stop crying i am in these sector (119) and i have seen your comms with him and you seem to be the one who starts the verbal assaults!
  • Thomas Paris
    Thomas Paris
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 103
    Put your handbag away and play like a man. You just got trolled. Here, eat a tablespoon of cement and harden the f*$# up
  • jimbo89
    jimbo89
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 117
    Brayden the main reason he's probably giving you abuse is the fact you are the single most annoying player i have ever come across!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    James Copley

James-GWS
    Home: Sector 89
    Visted: 470, 244, 132, 90, 425, 296, 383, 47, 57
    Guardian Wolves of the Sea
    Hulls: Goliath, Strike Cruiser, HHb, Light cruiser, Destroyer, Super Fortress, Interdictor, Dread x, Barracuda, Battlecruiser, Spectre, SSA
  • Captain Trips
    Captain Trips
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 351
    Can't say I find it disgusting, just seems like a bit of banter.

If it is the homosexual aspect of it that you find disgusting then I suggest that it is you that have the problem.
    Agree we need a Dry Dock to keep the game alive and fun? Then please join here, and spread the word! http://www.facebook.com/groups/184955281636155/
    User ID 2887 (Yes that's right, 2887, I'm an old bastard)
  • nopenope
    nopenope
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 163
    If you were really that worried about what DP says on comms, you would've taken the screenshot, put him on ignore, and e-mailed the pictures to Kixeye. The only reason why you posted this on the forum is that you're trying to get people to comment that he's a jerk just to make yourself feel better.

Guess what: it backfired. Might want to think that through next time.
  • Ron Valk
    Ron Valk
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 1,190
    Better to move it to the war room...
    Call it....:

Gay or not, ill play BP till i drop....
    Kixeye may find itself feeling a bit like Leonard Hofstadter chasing fellow physicist Sheldon Cooper around in the ball-pit — trying to be the mature party — while Sheldon keeps frustratingly dodging Leonard, all the while shouting: “BaZynga
  • Le Wulf
    Le Wulf
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 6,063
  • leohuangchunwang
    leohuangchunwang
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2010 Posts: 3,046
    This is a Pirate game, talking bad things are part of it, so is stealing.
  • Mojo1978
    Mojo1978
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,012
    Ok here are SOME of the things that he says...
    by the way i know KIXEYE wont ban him for this because he pays OVER 100$ A MONTH to keep his bubble
    report.jpg
    report6.jpg
    report1.jpg
    report2.jpg
    report3.jpg
    report4.jpg
    report5.jpg

AND for the 5th picture that is to show he picks up everybodys scraps because he is to lazy to open them himself

may i have his coords i am coming back to sector 88 so i come play with mr donkey kong
  • yarrpy
    yarrpy
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 375
    i have generally fought the Dirties in every sector i go as i can't stand their bubbling antics (381 you know what happened dirties:))

however i think donkey punch was pretty funny and you really got off quite lightly. I certainly would not have been so easy on you..... If you read the kixeye rules it states that you have to accept a certain amount of 'salty' language or something. get over it, move or build a better base and fleets.

Infact just for whining on the forums about this I would troll you out of the sector if i were Dirty Donkey Punch..... you are a lucky guy!
  • Target
    Target
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 4,296
    There is a ignore button. Use it.

When someone is ignored (especially multiple times) it is flagged up by K!xeye to be investigated. So accompanied with a report if it is deserved action will be taken.
  • creditdoc
    creditdoc
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 211
    I think this is disgusting what do you think?

Yes..this business and their ethics are disgusting.
  • CaptainCihal
    CaptainCihal
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 19
    He's with the DIRTY alliance... I hate all of them...
  • wesker
    wesker
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 5,473
    lmfao!!!!!!!!
    Decimate the Weak

Ships Won: who cares you will see them :D 
    BP-ID: 1824740....lvl 72