battle cruiser ?????

Queen_Bee
Queen_Bee
Minor Nuisance
Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 103
edited 16 Mar 2012, 11:28PM
my battle cruiser with drac weapons is a lvl 33 fleet. I have been hit by a lvl 41... is this possible to have a lvl 41 battle cruiser????

Queen_Bee's level 33 fleet Beemer's level 41 fleet Battle Report
41 mins ago Battleship Destroyed Battleship Destroyed
Battleship Destroyed Battleship Destroyed
Battleship 7% Damaged
Battleship 22% Damaged

QueenBee

• skimmerz
    skimmerz
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 108
    ??? you say battle cruiser but in the report it says battleship which do you have and which do they have
  • Ikillevil
    Ikillevil
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 368
    Yes, level a 41 battleship fleet is/can be legitimate.

• Hitman007
    Hitman007
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 8,990
    the highest level battle ship you can get is level 42 and ff are level 40 hh are level 41 i think if not level 42 and dreads can go up to level 45
    Report hackers and any other problems you may have by sending in a Ticket

If a MOD or a CM remove/close/edit/delete a thread or a post, there's a reason for it. Re-posting the same post/thread is a violation of forum rules

BP Glossary, Everything you need to know about BP Everything you should need to know about Battle Pirates
  • MzDeMEANoR
    MzDeMEANoR
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 37
    ROFL you don't think you cried enough in comms, now you have to cry in the forums? you should just quit playing cuz YOU SUCK!!!
    marie owen wrote: »
    my battle cruiser with drac weapons is a lvl 33 fleet. I have been hit by a lvl 41... is this possible to have a lvl 41 battle cruiser????

Queen_Bee's level 33 fleet Beemer's level 41 fleet Battle Report
    41 mins ago Battleship Destroyed Battleship Destroyed
    Battleship 7% Damaged
    Battleship 22% Damaged
    MESSING WITH ME WILL RESULT IN A FELONY
  • Kixmyass
    Kixmyass
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 59
    HAHAHAHAHA I told ya Queen ya noob, your a lvl 34 with all the drac fleets and dreads and you dont know this? Stop cryin and take ya medicine, serves ya right for lying about ooohhh i dunnoo....EVERYTHING haha.
  • DorkFish
    DorkFish
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 99
    HAHAHAHAHA I told ya Queen ya noob, your a lvl 34 with all the drac fleets and dreads and you dont know this? Stop cryin and take ya medicine, serves ya right for lying about ooohhh i dunnoo....EVERYTHING haha.

HAHAHAHA thats her favorite thing to do.:p
  • Queen_Bee
    Queen_Bee
    Minor Nuisance
    I wonder if ppl on here will think the abuse you dish out on coms is crying...i have proof of your abuse, and u think your so tough at lvl 35 you put us to shame....
    PPL READ THE PIC OF COMS BEEMER THINKS HE IS A COOL GUY...
    chat.JPG
    NOT EVERYONE APRECIATES YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS MOUTH, ITS OFFENSIVE AND ABUSIVE AND I WILL SEND A TICKET IN TO REPORT YOU...

QueenBee

• Queen_Bee
    Queen_Bee
    Minor Nuisance
    keep it up beemer and your friends you look real good like this......

QueenBee

• Kixmyass
    Kixmyass
    Potential Threat
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, got an issue? get a tissue, EPIC Tissues lmao
  • TheRealCore
    TheRealCore
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 5,474

Lol, That's your Epic brag? Man, you need to do some serious work on that.
    Atta-Comb 
  • Dread_Pirate_Vitus
    Dread_Pirate_Vitus
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 1,045
    hahahahahahahaha, got an issue? Get a tissue, epic tissues lmao

epic fail
    To err is human, to REALLY **** things up takes KIXEYE
    .,?!;: ← These are tools, use them. The "Enter" key is your friend as well ;)
    DreadPirateVitus-DS
    Level 33
    Sector 438
    Yeah, I got it all the goodies from BI 3,4,5 and 6 too
  • freestylepnk
    freestylepnk
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 783

Epic fail. Srsly.
    Immortal_Kombat aka Freestylepunk - Retired Level 59 
    Sectors visited: 130, 235, 182, 183, 239, 312, 396, 404, 108
  • DorkFish
    DorkFish
    Potential Threat

Beemer what did I say LOL am I psychic or what
  • Rasta
    Rasta
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 115
    Queen Bee's story is the same in every sector... foul mouth, abusive, then claims everyone else is. In her own mind she isn't lying, she really believes the crap she dishes out. LOL
    She got sick of choking on double layer failcakes in sector 275 and it smells a whole lot better since she left with her tail between her legs.
    Best advice I can give any of you is put her on ignore, dont be tempted by her drama and sleep well cuz she can't crack a decent base to save her ****!
  • Kixmyass
    Kixmyass
    Potential Threat
    We have found the same thing Rasta, she dies at every base, then claims victory in comms. She's really a pathetic individual who craves acceptance and admiration but unfortunately cant get it honestly so she makes stuff up. We give her back twice as much in comm as she gives, we know shes screen shotting everything but we don't care, her only threat is a comms ban from kixeye for swearing, big deal. Her and her mates are hopeless and spend their whole time hiding in a bubble. PUSSIESSSSSS
  • Dread_Pirate_Vitus
    Dread_Pirate_Vitus
    Strike-force Captain
    We have found the same thing Rasta, she dies at every base, then claims victory in comms. She's really a pathetic individual who craves acceptance and admiration but unfortunately cant get it honestly so she makes stuff up. We give her back twice as much in comm as she gives, we know shes screen shotting everything but we don't care, her only threat is a comms ban from KIXEYE for swearing, big deal. Her and her mates are hopeless and spend their whole time hiding in a bubble. PUSSIESSSSSS

But your taunts are still a fail, which makes anything you have to say moot.
    DreadPirateVitus-DS
    Level 33
    Sector 438
  • DorkFish
    DorkFish
    Potential Threat

But your taunts are still a fail, which makes anything you have to say moot.

you must be one of her cronies..<3<3
  • Dread_Pirate_Vitus
    Dread_Pirate_Vitus
    Strike-force Captain
    DorkFish wrote: »
    you must be one of her cronies..<3<3

LOL, don't know her... don't care about either of you... this thread is like watching the Special Olympics, I'm rooting for anyone to win, but it's sad watching you all try.
    DreadPirateVitus-DS
    Level 33
    Sector 438
  • DorkFish
    DorkFish
    Potential Threat
    LOL, don't know her... don't care about either of you... this thread is like watching the Special Olympics, I'm rooting for anyone to win, but it's sad watching you all try.

Now thats funny right there
  • Rasta
    Rasta
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 115
    We have found the same thing Rasta, she dies at every base, then claims victory in comms. She's really a pathetic individual who craves acceptance and admiration but unfortunately cant get it honestly so she makes stuff up. We give her back twice as much in comm as she gives, we know shes screen shotting everything but we don't care, her only threat is a comms ban from KIXEYE for swearing, big deal. Her and her mates are hopeless and spend their whole time hiding in a bubble. PUSSIESSSSSS

Best cure Kixeye could have is to mute people from comms that are under a bubble. For as much as she claims to be great she spends the vast majority of her time cowering under a bubble. LOL
  • DJPyro nmo
    DJPyro nmo
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 202
    Marie please i wanna ask u to do sumet as an enemy go get some help ur lies are turning into bigger lies and ur like a big red spot that won't go away u should work in the newspapers coz u seem to try selling ur lies to more and more ppl. I will admit i used to fear u back in the old days with ur big CC bill but now u have become a whiny baby coz u got ur **** KICKED in 275 grow up it's a game and BH stood together and killed u and ur band of yellow bellies u thought it would be easy but u was mis informed by linnie p, u should of done ur research first but instead u got flattened then hid under bubbles till u all left. Hope ur having fun crying "they are abusive to me i'm a little princess" on the forums but tbh it's getting old i mean if they truly are abusing u i wonder what u said to them??? ur not as innocent as u make out to be, kixeye put ignore on comms for this reason it came in handy to ignore u and ur cronies in 275 although u kept on saying bad things about me and yes i also got screen shots but ur not worth wasting kixeye's time over.

ur Enemy DJPyro
    User ID: 876523
  • AKD
    AKD
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 422
    Marie (Queen Bee) learn how you use a cc. and beemer nice one. And reporting people gets you hit more and more. If you report any of them. if i ever see you in one of my sector im in... you will be my little chew toy.
    ****_KICKING_DAMON
    LVL:32
    Current sector:138
    Raid wins: Cudas

"What we've got here is failure to communicate."-Major Pain
  • Nihilism
    Nihilism
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 513
    Hey Marie, tell your E_G friends I said EFFE! Epic Failures For Ever :D Kick their **** Beemer and post their tear-stained rants on here for all to see. You're welcome back in 275 any time Marie, please pop back right next to my base again in fact :D Bring back BADAL, at least he could fight ffs......
  • Dread_Pirate_Vitus
    Dread_Pirate_Vitus
    Strike-force Captain
    Now we've entered the javelen throwing event..

This wont end well.
    DreadPirateVitus-DS
    Level 33
    Sector 438
  • BULLDOG_WBD
    BULLDOG_WBD
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 83
    Hey Marie oh I see you are with the Petite Fillies lol Yall over in Beemer sector trying to take over like you Failed to do in 275 yea kick their **** Beemer you might remember me from sector 36 Badal died in 275 never to return but he was the only one to get his hacking **** in my base
  • Nihilism
    Nihilism
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 513
    Now we've entered the javelen throwing event..

This wont end well.

Javelin throwing? Hell no, this is shot-put..... Javelin's come AFTER.... :D
  • DorkFish
    DorkFish
    Potential Threat
    she will be tryin to get us banned on here now lol. Marie I love you <3
  • BULLDOG_WBD
    BULLDOG_WBD
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 83
    Shot-Put hell she still running laps