Jesse [level 6] just attacked me [level 30]

• Tom Borland
    Tom Borland
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 6,413
    itsastony wrote: »
    hope most of you dont have/get kids ... you might suck at being parents ...

I have a son. I am quite capable of separating my parental life from my social life, just as I am quite capable of leaving my mod hat at the door when I post on the forums. And unless you have a child of your own, STFU
    GNU Terry Pratchett

• Sueki Ordaya
    Sueki Ordaya
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,350
    hope most of you dont have/get kids ... you might suck at being parents ...

LOL I never had kids, but I have been around enough of them to know that you cannot coddle them either. They grow up to be WEAK if you do. Kids need to understand and learn adversity as well. Because not only does that create character, but it also helps them solve problems all on their own.

I absolutely abhor parents who "go too easy" on their children (just because they are kids). Your role as a parent is to prepare them for the REAL world. Where things are most definitely unfair, etc. Not to coddle them into thinking nothing bad will ever happen to them. They WILL learn much more from loss too. Stop babying your kids, because you might only be grooming them to be completely dependent on you...for everything.

Plus, kids are more resilient than most adults. Little Jesse, will bounce back I am sure. :)
    WC ID: 126046
    Nickname: Sueki
    Level: 32
    Home Sector: 33
    My FB page
  • itsastony
    itsastony
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 478
    hahahaha I forgot that some have something like a double identity .. being the good dad/mom and on the internet just let the devil out ... read the comments again and ask yourself if the stuff that has been said sounds mature.

but well, Tom, seems I got a weak spot on you ... good enough ... makes people think twice next time.

just found this not appropriate for adults ... and then many here might not be adults at all ... which is no problem at all and not meant as an insult. as for dave starting the thread ... funny idea, but I found it pretty unappropriate ... but well I might be a bit odd about stuff like that ... too many people think they can forget all rules and behaviour while on the internet ...

just my opinion ...

greetings

itsstony
  • DeBadBeatMan
    DeBadBeatMan
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 42
    You're welcome to try, but just know I have unlimited resources at my disposal so may end up been a net loss for you ;)
    I'm just curious...is that how the CO-FOUNDER react if he gets attack? Threathening to use all his resources in his disposal? Well...that's comforting, it's like saying that when you go up against the kixeye crew, they'll use their accessability to their games in order to depose opponents. Have I understood it right? :-)
  • Sueki Ordaya
    Sueki Ordaya
    Incursion Leader
    hahahaha I forgot that some have something like a double identity .. being the good dad/mom and on the internet just let the devil out ... read the comments again and ask yourself if the stuff that has been said sounds mature.

but well, Tom, seems I got a weak spot on you ... good enough ... makes people think twice next time.

just found this not appropriate for adults ... and then many here might not be adults at all ... which is no problem at all and not meant as an insult. as for dave starting the thread ... funny idea, but I found it pretty unappropriate ... but well I might be a bit odd about stuff like that ... too many people think they can forget all rules and behaviour while on the internet ...

just my opinion ...

greetings

itsstony

Greetings back, but seriously, you act like no one should ever have a laugh. I have laughed inappropriately at FUNERALS too and made no apology for it. There is absolutely not a single topic that is untouchable by humor. This has nothing to do with maturity, being an "adult" (whatever that means), or having some supposed and fictional "double identity" on the internet. The word "inappropriate" is really heavy handed as well. It is not like this was a thread encouraging child labor or pedophilia either (i.e. things I would consider inappropriate).

It was all MEANT to be tongue in cheek. Sorry if you are too rigid to see the humor in it all. Thank God I am not that kind of an adult though :)

Just my opinion...
    My FB page
  • Greg Mullins
    Greg Mullins
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 198
    giopanipi wrote: »
    So Dave posted a funny thread, we're all having a laugh and you come in and tell us we're not fit parents, and immature? Who are you to judge me over a forum?

How about YOU grow up being a killjoy, go take your pathetic judgements elsewhere if you can't take a bit of banter.
    Yer right. Some people get their underwear in a wad over a joke. I call my 2 devil spawn lil bastards all the time. LOL!! they just look at me and grin and make faces behind my back. By the way they both went to the county spelling bee and my son took 1st in 5th grade and my girl took 3rd in 7th grade today. (Sorry 4 the brag!! LOL)
  • itsastony
    itsastony
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 478
    not even trying to forbid laughing at all. i just found it bad taste ... as laughing at a funeral might be considered bad taste also - still some do it. making fun of customers is inappropriate for the co-founder of a company. funny or not.

but well its easy on the net, bad taste and bad behaviour doesnt get handled most of the time.

ahh but well its a waste of time ... opposite opinions ... good thing is we dont have to be of the same opinion ... in the end we all know, there is always more than one opinion ... mine isnt the one most of you have ... I can live with that ...

greetings

itsastony
  • Greg Mullins
    Greg Mullins
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 198
    not even trying to forbid laughing at all. i just found it bad taste ... as laughing at a funeral might be considered bad taste also - still some do it. making fun of customers is inappropriate for the co-founder of a company. funny or not.

but well its easy on the net, bad taste and bad behaviour doesnt get handled most of the time.

ahh but well its a waste of time ... opposite opinions ... good thing is we dont have to be of the same opinion ... in the end we all know, there is always more than one opinion ... mine isnt the one most of you have ... I can live with that ...

greetings

itsastony
    If if thought the same way, I too would be offended. But i think David knows this youngin and hes on his friends list. and it was just something to have a little fun with. Lighten up the place a bit. aint nothin like stirren it up a bit LOL:p
  • giopanipi
    giopanipi
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,651
    Making fun of customers? Show me a quote of this please? He was attacked, and he let the PUBLIC decide on his fate, he retaliated, like any other battle, and even COMPLIMENTED his base defence..
  • BM CHAMP
    BM CHAMP
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 415
    send in like 200 fully upgraded rifle men and see if you can destroy him... or a jackrabbit like Giopanipi did with one...
    War Commander Level 20+ USER ID 173627
    Backyard Monsters |DONT PLAY ANYMORE|
    Battle Pirates |DONT PLAY ANYMORE|
    Desktop Defender level 16+
    http://www.mindistortion.tv/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=NOSOULSHAVELIVED check out the link
    Whats the point of playing if your only going to complain?
  • giopanipi
    giopanipi
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,651
    BM CHAMP wrote: »
    send in like 200 fully upgraded rifle men and see if you can destroy him... or a jackrabbit like Giopanipi did with one...

:lol:
  • Balthazaa
    Balthazaa
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 695
    Can't help but notice David as I paused the video to look at your base at the end, its a farmers paradise lol

Having David on my list, I can tell you it is a VERY profitable and easy farm and am currently on the + side in resources.
    Having 2/3 waves of mega tanks come back at me just gives me 30hours of DP for an hours loss.
    WC User ID: 49935, Interesting isn't it.

WAR COMMANDER UPDATE: 21 December 2011 = EPIC FAIL :pokey:.
  • David Scott
    David Scott
    Co-Founder KIXEYE and all round good guy!
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 3,647
    Balthazaa wrote: »
    Having David on my list, I can tell you it is a VERY profitable and easy farm and am currently on the + side in resources.
    Having 2/3 waves of mega tanks come back at me just gives me 30hours of DP for an hours loss.
    Get out of DP you **** :)
    Follow: TheCritters | Subscribe: Facebook 
    What would Gabe do?
  • Big Ten
    Big Ten
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 708
    lmao. Another awesome quote from David
    King Fomor_v2 (Big Ten Version) Lvl. 50
    Inferno Lvl. 37
    WC Lvl. 30
    Poor Little Blue Worker!
  • Sueki Ordaya
    Sueki Ordaya
    Incursion Leader

greetings

itsastony

We can have differing opinions, that is OK lol But, I am going to highlight to you that what you perceive to be in "bad taste" will never, ever mean that was the intention of this thread. I never saw anyone make fun of Jesse just to be "cruel to children" either. Point it out, if that is the case. Would you have felt the same way if this thread had been regarding an attack from an adult? Probably not.

Jesse decided to play a war game. He fully graduated from farming games. He wanted fireworks. He got some. I love the way kids are automatically given free passes though lol It is absolutely astounding. And I can almost see the nightmare this current, over coddled generation will be like as adults...

I am really glad "bad taste and bad behavior" is never handled on the internet then. If if was up to some people, we would all sit here only knitting and reading our bibles too. Sorry, but I will have to file you with the same people who enjoy passing censorship laws and banning books and the finger waggers trying to decide what is appropriate for everyone else.

I bet you are fun at parties. ;)
    My FB page
  • Balthazaa
    Balthazaa
    Strike-force Captain

Maverick/ Tom cruise (Top Gun) said it best 'I'll fire when I'm god darn ready', you can translate that to I will get out of DP when it suit's me best (or when my DP timer runs out, which ever happens first).

Then IF you're lucky I may go play farm commander on your base, can you try and have your storage's full by then, It would be much appreciated. :)

Chk chk.

• David Scott
    David Scott
    Co-Founder KIXEYE and all round good guy!
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 3,647
    can you try and have your storage's full by then, It would be much appreciated.

oGXAb.png
    Follow: TheCritters | Subscribe: Facebook 
    What would Gabe do?
  • Balthazaa
    Balthazaa
    Strike-force Captain
    oGXAb.png
    (ATTACK3)You attacked David 100,038 / 133,551
    (ATTACK2)You attacked David 11,289,893 / 11,257,768
    (ATTACK1)You attacked David 0 / 0

For a total cost to me of 6 Cobras, 4 Challengers, 2 Mega tanks and about 12hrs of DP, Yeah it was worth it.

• TheMasterPokey
    TheMasterPokey
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 3,258
    I think you should stop attacking him. :D
    And balthazaa, if u think 49935 is interesting what about 122?
  • Mark Whatsitworthtou
    Mark Whatsitworthtou
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 519
    Crush him using only one unit. then send him an invite to be your Apprentice.
    This is my war commander itinerary ..... Log on. hit repair. start upgrade. find thorium. repair, repair , repair, repair, find thorium, repair , repair, repair, start upgrade....  I do not need metal or oil as i own 160 giant deposits....  
  • Balthazaa
    Balthazaa
    Strike-force Captain
    And balthazaa, if u think 49935 is interesting what about 122?

It's a facetious and flippant remark.

122 and 49935 has nothing on #1 (FYI D.Scott is #5).

• Balthazaa
    Balthazaa
    Strike-force Captain
    giopanipi wrote: »
    Who has a User ID of #1?

IDK, but if there is a #5 in theory there should be every number that proceeds it (even if it is just testers).

• Khufu
    Khufu
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 51
    Zanzibar once started a war with Great Britain...It lasted about 12 minutes before they surrendered after the Royal Navy flung a couple of shells at them..I dont think this war would last that long.
  • DIMOSD
    DIMOSD
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 244
    I've attacked him, thought I could do it with a single Rhino and a few infantry.
    I completely messed up my attack, didn't have the Rocket Launchers and Heavy Gunners supporting the Rhino, also, to his credit, a very well defended base for his level.

How can you attack a lvl6 player when you are lvl30? And by the way how did he manage to attack you, in fisrt place?
    He who defends everything, defends nothing...:cool:
  • Big Ten
    Big Ten
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 708
    DIMOSD wrote: »
    How can you attack a lvl6 player when you are lvl30? And by the way how did he manage to attack you, in fisrt place?
    The level 6 player attacked David first allowing David to have vengeance.
    King Fomor_v2 (Big Ten Version) Lvl. 50
    Inferno Lvl. 37
    WC Lvl. 30
    Poor Little Blue Worker!
  • Balthazaa
    Balthazaa
    Strike-force Captain
    (ATTACK3)You attacked David 100,038 / 133,551
    (ATTACK2)You attacked David 11,289,893 / 11,257,768
    (ATTACK1)You attacked David 0 / 0

The retaliation.
    (ATTACK3)David attacked you 325,688 / 623,536
    (ATTACK2)David attacked you 0 / 0
    (ATTACK1)David attacked you 0 / 0

Doesn't really seem worth it for you now does it David. :cool:

P.s: The DP works for me too as I'll be away from the computer for at least 18 hours today. ;)

P.P.s: I'll be nice and give you a couple of days to refill your storage's up for me, maybe give another person a chance.
    DISCLAIMER: Not necessarIly a promise.

• Warren Jones
    Warren Jones
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 133
    count pain wrote: »
    hell yea. If i found you in my war room at any level, you'd best bet your **** i'd attack you ;). Golden opportunity.

i agree!
    ^^ I Just Got Okie Doked By Little Jimmy! ^^

Looking for an alliance in War Commander, any suggestions?

Quick Tips For Newbies (giopanipi)/How to Build a Good Base (LarsB)

Anyone Play Battlefield 3 For Xbox360, Please send me a message to add you on Live. Play often, Currently 10th rank Colonel.
  • draygon6781
    draygon6781
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 27
    crush him. give him real wartime mercy. none