cant upgrade storage and command center

pakerjof
pakerjof
Greenhorn
Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 1
edited 21 Feb 2012, 3:48AM
need help guys, in order for me to upgade my command center i need 1.4 million resources, thus need to upgrade my storage or build more, i currently have 2 storage for metal both 1.2 million, but still not letting me upgrade my command center, i tried to upgrade my storage to a higher capacity, but it requires me to upgrade my command center, hows that possible if both requires each other.
  • Tom Borland
    Tom Borland
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 6,413
    Storages upgrade INDIVIDUALLY, check each one
    GNU Terry Pratchett

• LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 15,313
    and make sure you have build the maximum amout of strorages....
    WC: Lvl: 35 User ID: 933725 Sector: 38
    Prizes won: Elite Rifleman, Elite Heavy Gunner, Attack Dog, Stinger, Shock Trooper, Colossus, Gladiator, Elite Humvee, Honey Badger, Elite Gatling Truck, Elite Shock Tank, Flak Tank, FAV, Elite Laser Tank + Schematic, Elite Hellfire+ Schematic, Elite Mega Tank, Behemoth, Reaper Drone, Elite Warhawk , Havoc, Hellstorm, Kondor, Heavy Ionized Armor

I am not a moderator or developer and I do not work for ♞KIXEYE in any way, I'm just an Elder of the game

• paulmh
    paulmh
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 1,692
    pakerjof wrote: »
    need help guys, in order for me to upgade my command center i need 1.4 million resources, thus need to upgrade my storage or build more, i currently have 2 storage for metal both 1.2 million, but still not letting me upgrade my command center, i tried to upgrade my storage to a higher capacity, but it requires me to upgrade my command center, hows that possible if both requires each other.

When you mouse over the storage it shows the total storage for both metals, NOT for the one your mousing over.
    Same with the oil, at top of screen is the totals you have, so if they say 1.2mil, that's all you have.
    User I.D. 1528381

AREA52 'cos 51 was already taken...........
     [url]http://forums.kixeye.com/faq.php?faq...orting_hackers[/url]
  • DarrenA
    DarrenA
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 4
    Well, I have the same problem. BUT I am using FB credits to buy upgrades. I try to upgrade command center to level 4 and it says to increase my metal storage to 1.4 , OK fine, but when I try that it says I need a level 4 command center..... So what gives here? This is a loop that can not be broken.
  • Tom Borland
    Tom Borland
    Unicorn Overlord
    Storages upgrade INDIVIDUALLY, check each one
    GNU Terry Pratchett

• DarrenA
    DarrenA
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 4
    Yea, I got that. I did try that. I have 2 metal storage sites and 2 Oil. Oil is fine I have space for the upgrade. I can NOT upgrade eather of my Metal storage units without having a level 4 command center. and I can not get a level 4 command center without having upgraded storage. I have tried 3 times now same results. So..... what am I dong wrong here.
  • Paul Spooner
    Paul Spooner
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 24
    if you can't upgrade storage you probably only have 2 of each and need to build a third.

if you put pointer over storage the capacity shown is the total and not for each unit.
  • Tom Borland
    Tom Borland
    Unicorn Overlord
    The Oil and metal storages hold the same amounts of res, at the same levels. If one has enough capacity, the other will. Count the number of stars carefully
    GNU Terry Pratchett

• Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 37,470
    DarrenA wrote: »
    Yea, I got that. I did try that. I have 2 metal storage sites and 2 Oil. Oil is fine I have space for the upgrade. I can NOT upgrade eather of my Metal storage units without having a level 4 command center. and I can not get a level 4 command center without having upgraded storage. I have tried 3 times now same results. So..... what am I dong wrong here.

are you sure that you can't build another, or upgrade the ones you have?
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.