Warroom

Suixz
Suixz
Greenhorn
Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 2
edited 19 Feb 2012, 5:34AM
Im having trouble with a player in my warroom who has been harassing me for a long time i believe hes cheating(thats not the issue) and i have reported him threw the proper channels but its taking too long, is there any way to remove my self from my warroom and be placed back into a different one with out him, With there being no way to communicate with this person diplomacy cant work. and he is the only person i have aver had problems with any advice would be nice b4 i just stop playing thanks :)
  • SEAL TEAM LEADER
    SEAL TEAM LEADER
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 1,258
    Suixz wrote: »
    Im having trouble with a player in my warroom who has been harassing me for a long time i believe hes cheating(thats not the issue) and i have reported him threw the proper channels but its taking too long, is there any way to remove my self from my warroom and be placed back into a different one with out him, With there being no way to communicate with this person diplomacy cant work. and he is the only person i have aver had problems with any advice would be nice b4 i just stop playing thanks :)

If you want to communicate with him, he needs to attack you first. After that read these steps below if you want to contact him.

1) Go to attack log and right-click on his picture
    2) Press copy image URL
    3) Past in URL bar
    4) Something like that will appear: http:// graph.facebook.com/62576534534242343069/picture?type=square
    5) Delete everything but the series of numbers: 62576534534242343069
    6) Copy an paste the number into this URL: www. facebook.com/(Numbers go here)

PS: Those numbers aren't real. They are for demonstration
    LvL 84 N00B |476
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 37,470
    It also isn't possible to change who is in your war room. But as that is changing in the future, it won't be an issue at that time.
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.