Invisible units?

luge911
luge911
Greenhorn
Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 5
edited 17 Feb 2012, 7:39PM
Is anyone else having this happen? I go to attack this guys base and I am getting fired at but there isn't anything there??? Just Green grass, not hiding behind anything. Took out 6 of my cobras before I could figure out wtf was going on. Plus it happens from all over, not just 1 place. I went back and tried 2 more times from different locations and every time the same thing??? His user name and ID are Michael ID#433533.
  • LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 15,313
    try clearing your ache. if that doesn't work, try disabling hardware accelaration in flash (right click on the game, select 'settings' then go to the first tab.)
    WC: Lvl: 35 User ID: 933725 Sector: 38
    Prizes won: Elite Rifleman, Elite Heavy Gunner, Attack Dog, Stinger, Shock Trooper, Colossus, Gladiator, Elite Humvee, Honey Badger, Elite Gatling Truck, Elite Shock Tank, Flak Tank, FAV, Elite Laser Tank + Schematic, Elite Hellfire+ Schematic, Elite Mega Tank, Behemoth, Reaper Drone, Elite Warhawk , Havoc, Hellstorm, Kondor, Heavy Ionized Armor

I am not a moderator or developer and I do not work for ♞KIXEYE in any way, I'm just an Elder of the game

• Aurora101st
    Aurora101st
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 402
    happen to me when rogue attacked me, i just saw my turrets fire but no units :O maybe a bug? happen two times

• LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    maja02 wrote: »
    happen to me when rogue attacked me, i just saw my turrets fire but no units :O maybe a bug? happen two times

try to follow my instructions given. it's just a loading problem....
    Prizes won: Elite Rifleman, Elite Heavy Gunner, Attack Dog, Stinger, Shock Trooper, Colossus, Gladiator, Elite Humvee, Honey Badger, Elite Gatling Truck, Elite Shock Tank, Flak Tank, FAV, Elite Laser Tank + Schematic, Elite Hellfire+ Schematic, Elite Mega Tank, Behemoth, Reaper Drone, Elite Warhawk , Havoc, Hellstorm, Kondor, Heavy Ionized Armor

I am not a moderator or developer and I do not work for ♞KIXEYE in any way, I'm just an Elder of the game

• Aurora101st
    Aurora101st
    Skilled Warrior
    how do i clean that? im not so good on computers lol =)

• LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    maja02 wrote: »
    how do i clean that? im not so good on computers lol =)

look in this

• SEAL TEAM LEADER
    SEAL TEAM LEADER
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 1,258
    What kind of person dosen't know how to clear browser chache? Lasr you should make a sticky in the support forum with pics showing how to clear chache on Chrome, Firefox And Internet explorer
    LvL 84 N00B |476
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    What kind of person dosen't know how to clear browser chache? Lasr you should make a sticky in the support forum with pics showing how to clear chache on Chrome, Firefox And Internet explorer

there is a link already. in the big box on top of the page, there's a link 'i am having trouble loading my game', and in that link, there's the link i gave.

and there are many people that do not konw how to clear their cahce. i didn't know it either when i joined the forums.

• Aurora101st
    Aurora101st
    Skilled Warrior
    thanks m8 =)