Release BP March 2012

• HanQuinJao2
    HanQuinJao2
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 548
    Ace65 wrote: »
    When the non beta version launches what happens to all of us with our bases here?

Good question. Earlier in this thread (page 2) Kixeye CM Rich responded to that same issue:
    Your games will not be reset at all.
    Battle Pirates 947189
    Windows XP SP3
    Flash 10.3
    Mozilla 7.0.1
  • Wolfpack
    Wolfpack
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 721
    Had to ask for the source not just for me, but for others reading as well, thank you for finding it. I don't always read every interview though had read this one and forgotten about it. But yes the plan is for March, this year. Though remember that things can change (this is Battle Pirates after all...).

LMAO, this is way too funny...
    Lou Seal wrote: »
    So, I see that square base, roll up and flatten it. Suddenly there's sector police everywhere, the noob is crying on coms and everyone's looking at me like I'm the bad guy? Shoulda built a better base.

I'm also not allowed back in that neighborhood.
    afroninja wrote: »
    I didn't think Man Tim could say anything more stupid, then what he normally post.. Today you have proved me wrong. Congrats. :D
    Rufi0 wrote: »
    "**** be loco"
  • skimmerz
    skimmerz
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 108
    lol i cant believe nobody has said anything about his picture yet only thing its missing is a finger point up lol
  • Sprouts
    Sprouts
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2010 Posts: 3,716
    I wouldn't mind a reset if we could then rebuild everything in about a tenth of the time it took to do it the first time.
    (\(\
    (o.o)
    (")(")*
  • wherestherumgone
    wherestherumgone
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 541
    if they reset everyone i would not touch this game again
    Wheres_The_Rum_Gone?
    mongeauxx wrote: »
    remember there is no level of planning, preparation, or skill that will triumph over pure dumb luck. o.O
    LT Mike wrote: »
    i better go change my pants... o.O

:cool:Haters Gunna Hate:cool:
  • geech
    geech
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 214
    Resetting would suck, but so glad they're not doing it.
    *Don't forget to check out my Battle Pirates Story, A Battle Pirates Story - An Admiral's Bane.
    *Check out my idea for a feature to be added to the game! Ship Tactics/Formations****Don't forget to comment and critique!
    *Don't be a ****, or someone will be a **** back...
    *If you are planning on asking for an AIRCRAFT CARRIER be warned, I will troll you... Asked, Answered, and REPEAT!!! Search Before you post...
    ~~~Geech
  • Hellspawn
    Hellspawn
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 988
    Ron Valk wrote: »
    Sure, and one mail to the interviewer, and telling him, hey m8, you asked to forget what year he was talking abouth...
    Read it again, new games will appear in 2013, and further info ill keep for myself, do your own research Morron...
    Dont place such stupid arguments here, abouth what year somethings will be released...
    Read the interview again, nut case, maybe then youll understand what im talking abouth...

Now, I'm sure there is some type of language barrier here, but it's one of my pet peeves to see someone calling another poster names and insulting their intelligence when they can't even compose a proper paragraph or spell words correctly. And spare me the "internet speak" garbage. "I" should be capitalized. Contractions should have apostrophes. "About" doesn't have an "h" in it. And, perhaps most importantly, "moron" only has one "r" in it. *Bbbbrrrrriiinnnnggg*, school's out.
  • freestylepnk
    freestylepnk
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 783
    Hmm... the rumble games guy John Yoo talked as if they're going to create something so innovative and Kixeye is just a copycat. But their screenshot looks like diablo. The first one. LOL!

Anyway, I wonder what Harbin is talking about with this global release. Some sort of big marketing campaign?
    Immortal_Kombat aka Freestylepunk - Retired Level 59 
    Sectors visited: 130, 235, 182, 183, 239, 312, 396, 404, 108
  • Ron Hawkins
    Ron Hawkins
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 432
    Can I point out that there has already been a post from rich the game will not reset. and he has already confirmed that they are shorting for a march launch.. Just more meat for the grinder.
    1/2 Repair time is more then enough to keep the game in check!!
    if raids are going to happen every month then fleets should be able to be built in a month!
  • Dogued
    Dogued
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 267
    Oh I don't know... a server reset would make it fun again... as long as every credit spent was reissued in gold for those who have spent

With hindsight, many things would be done differently!
  • freestylepnk
    freestylepnk
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 783
    I would hate for it to reset. I wouldn't play BP anymore and would ask for my coins back in real money since BP gold would be useless to me.
    Immortal_Kombat aka Freestylepunk - Retired Level 59 
    Sectors visited: 130, 235, 182, 183, 239, 312, 396, 404, 108
  • Miss_Kitty-YCB
    Miss_Kitty-YCB
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 106
    i have been told bp going down in march and i would or shud i say all us players would like to know more information. I just reached lvl 30 and and spent all my time and effort on bp to get to where i am now and for it all to be taken away is pathetic and sound like its all been for nothing. SO KIXEYE PLEASE TELL US WHT YOU ARE DOING TO THE GAME AND DONT LEAVE IT TO THE LAST MINUTE and if u are expecting us to pay to play and start from the beginning then forget it i rather pay for a better quality game without glitches ect SO EXPLAIN YOUR SELVES !!!!!!!
    Level 71  Miss_Kitty-TCROK
  • Man Tim
    Man Tim
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 5,372
    lol did he say all our hard work for over a year is gone? :crying:
    BYM level: 46<47>48|ID: 11207746
    WC level: 28<29>banned|ID: 183
    BP level: 52<53>54|ID: 789488|Name: 1234567890|Sector: 442|
    Raid Prizes won:
    Everything except SS, HailC, and rocket reload thiny :rolleyes:
    KIXEYE logic is the only logic and you ain't never logic'd till you've KIXEYE logic'd.
    eze wrote: »
    The future scares the crap outta me o.O
  • No..Beard
    No..Beard
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2010 Posts: 3,792
    I hope that KE doesn't start a new game and let the beta version (the one we're all using) continue as well.

That WOULD satisfy the 'no reset' statement yet give KE the chance for a 'do over'.

BP ID: 1038         WC ID: 1476        VC ID: 18589     Tome ID: 3698   

• No..Beard
    No..Beard
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2010 Posts: 3,792
    Dogued wrote: »
    Oh I don't know... a server reset would make it fun again... as long as every credit spent was reissued in gold for those who have spent

With hindsight, many things would be done differently!
    For many of us, the minutes are more precious than the pennies.
    How would they refund that?

BP ID: 1038         WC ID: 1476        VC ID: 18589     Tome ID: 3698   

• Miss_Kitty-YCB
    Miss_Kitty-YCB
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 106
    i been told tht kixeye are selling the game and if this true then kixeye shud tell us and give out more info
    Level 71  Miss_Kitty-TCROK
  • Dogued
    Dogued
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 267
    For many of us, the minutes are more precious than the pennies.
    How would they refund that?

Ah, but that is valuable experiance gained! Knowledge that will allow you to rise again rapidly (with a large stack of gold!)
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 37,470
    easye85 wrote: »
    i been told tht kixeye are selling the game and if this true then kixeye shud tell us and give out more info

please don't start false rumors.
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
  • dave aka relentless
    dave aka relentless
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 789

Why would they sell a game what is a little goldmine for them, and will eventually be alot better than any crap zynga released
    Relentless lvl 61

We want the Dry Dock NOW! http://www.facebook.com/groups/184955281636155/ We need YOU! The game needs YOU!
  • KIXEYE Swag
    KIXEYE Swag
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 3,665

And a leprechaun told me that Santa Claus would bring me a unicorn for Christmas.
  • dave aka relentless
    dave aka relentless
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 789
    And a leprechaun told me that Santa Claus would bring me a unicorn for Christmas.

lmao
    Relentless lvl 61

We want the Dry Dock NOW! http://www.facebook.com/groups/184955281636155/ We need YOU! The game needs YOU!
  • Carly Warburton
    Carly Warburton
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 112

HAHA!! Thats funny!!!
    ICE_BTICH_DS ;)

DS-Dirty South Not fake Dark Storms
  • Artie Dickson
    Artie Dickson
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 211

leave it to swag to come up with something like that
    ONLY A TRUE LEADER PLUNGES INTO THE DARK WOODS OF DEFEAT AND EMERGES INTO THE LIGHT OF VICTORY
    Note to myself: Avoid Draconians they have stolen Swag's Hammer
    Not only do you have a level 30 base after only 3 hours of play, your base design skills are a joke...
    Attachment not found.

don't click this link...
  • Yggy Cee
    Yggy Cee
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 24
    lol had to quote you there swag hope ya don't mind lol
  • Joe Lauricella
    Joe Lauricella
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 228
    Had to ask for the source not just for me, but for others reading as well, thank you for finding it. I don't always read every interview though had read this one and forgotten about it. But yes the plan is for March, this year. Though remember that things can change (this is Battle Pirates after all...).

Now I am confused because Kixeye CM Rich stated that
    Your games will not be reset at all.
    then he states: though remember that things can change (this is Battle Pirates after all..)

Sorry to say We have no definite answer. But you cant blame him he is not the owner of the company he just works for him and does what he is told to do. we just have to wait and see.
    He whom Dies with the most toys wins..
  • Kenatelli-142
    Kenatelli-142
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 1,961
    he said that the game is due to be out of beta in march, but that can change. but our accounts wont be reset
    Level 1 - Currently reset without explanation so Kixeye can try to make more money
    User ID is: 419272
    "Only way you can wear me out is to stitch my name on your pants" ~ Kenatelli
    My YouTube Channel ~> Here <~
  • Lawkjaw
    Lawkjaw
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 620
    Even if they were gonna reset everyone, I'd still play. If you spend more than a few bucks on a fb game, you are not the brightest bulb. 'Specially if it's a beta. After the beta is over, I will probably spend more than I have... 5 bucks here... 2 bucks there... but, no where NEAR the ridiculous amounts I've seen people spend. Mein Gott! We could balance the US budget fer half the HH's layin around in one or two sectors. Stop stampin yer feet. Stop holding yer breath. "If they don't send me flowers after this raid I'mma quit!" Get some perspective in yer lives and roll with the punches. :mad:

Rant complete.
    Kixeye is NOT Obama; they do not wontonly take away people's rights :)
  • Buzzkiller
    Buzzkiller
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2010 Posts: 241
    This Thread was over about the 1st two pages and now is good for causing one to :

27522_133277753376679_6840_n.jpg
  • WHU66
    WHU66
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 71

A Leprechaun and a Unicorn?, from Santa?, please Swag everbody knows Unicorns are fictional.
  • gixxer
    gixxer
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 216

source??? I want a unicorn also

This discussion has been closed.