The very first Base Invaders event is starting soon! During this event the Draconians are stepping up their campaign to colonize and crush the sectors currently occupied by the Forsaken. Using the resources gathered during the last four Revenge Raids, the Dracs will start construction of their mighty war bases. Expect Draconian construction sites to arrive quickly and be very well guarded. Count on their best fleets and heaviest defense platforms to be deployed as they seek to delay and deter any Forsaken response. They are highly organized.
But in their hubris they have underestimated the Forsaken yet again. Incomplete Drac bases have only a tiny fraction of the power a fully operational base would have, which gives the Forsaken an opportunity to strike. In preparation for this very day the Forsaken Council has been training their Captains to join forces and work cooperatively. Up to four players can now join forces in a single battle to create huge armadas of Forsaken ships - an unstoppable force to overcome any immovable object. No, the Dracs will not see this coming...
So Captains, be cooperative, be brave, be victorious, and we will all prevail!
This event is primarily a multiplayer combat event. To succeed you will need to group up with other players and attack as a combined force. The more players you fight alongside, the less damage you will take and the faster you will achieve the event prizes.
- Quota and leaderboard points are awarded from the damage you do to Drac base platforms and ships.
- Looted resources no longer count toward quota and leaderboard points.
- Draconian bases are numbered like player bases. They are also level locked like player bases. Which means that you can only attack Drac bases within +/- 5 levels of your level. (level restriction was removed after event began)
- Loot is given equally to all players in the same battle whenever any single Drac platform or ship is destroyed. The more powerful the Drac base the more loot is given from destroying it. Players will be able to over-loot up to 5x just as when attacking player bases.
- Up to four players can be in combat against a Draconian Outpost at one time.
- Battles are 'rolling' which means that players can join while other players are already in combat.
- A yellow glow around a Draconian Outpost means that it has less than 4 players attacking it, and you are able to join the battle if you so choose.
- A red glow around a Draconian Outpost means that the maximum 4 players are already in combat and you cannot join.
- Only Draconian Outposts support 4 player battles. Salvages, player bases, etc. are still single fleets, or a maximum of 2 players.
- There is no Friendly Fire! You cannot attack or damage other players' ships while in combat against a Draconian Outpost.
- Each player can only have 1 fleet in a multiplayer battle.
Due to the epicness of the event a suitably epic prize has been garnered. The blueprint to the largest Draconian ship to date, the mighty Dreadnought, has been found and will be given to the top 4 players in each sector. Not the best 4 player group but the best 4 players. Nevertheless, grouping up with 4 other players will lead to less damage to your ships and quicker progression in the event.
Please note, leaderboard/quota points are generated from the damage done to Drac platforms and defending ships. Looted resources no longer count toward leaderboard/quota points.Sector Prize
: Draconian Dreadnought Hull for the top 4 players. 8 Weapons, 4 armors, 4 specials, 13000 total weight.Quota Prize
: Draconian Compound Armor. Reduces damage taken from all surface weapons.Extra Information
Repairs time will be halved during the event and Salvage fleets will drop off in number as the Draconian channel more of their resources into constructing bases. Player relocation will also be off.
Good luck Captains! Cooperate with your Forsaken brethren and show the Draconians the righteous power of the Forsaken Alliance!Attention!
Warning! All Captains be alert and ready! All fleets will be able to engage any level of Construction Site! The battles will be tough, but we will prevail!