blueprints

jason1919
jason1919
Greenhorn
Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 1
edited 21 Jan 2012, 8:37AM
i have hit a few hundred savlvages in the past couple of day and only got two blue prints and i have hit all levels what
  • Tallman
    Tallman
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 84
    i have only found 1 bp since the last raid. The only prints i have left are tier 3, i understand that they only come from lvl 8 and up salv and lvl 10 mines. i had a completed siege morter vanish at the end of the last raid, would that affect me finding more prints?
  • mongeauxx
    mongeauxx
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 279
    guys i don't work for or have anything to do with kixeye i am just a player. the bps are coming really slow for everyone right now working on teir 3 weapons. friends have been keeping track and some droughts go as high as 159 8's or 9's killed with no bp. its not anything limited to just your accounts. it is everyone in sectors all over the place. as for the completed weapon disappearing contact kixeye support that should not happen for any reason.

remember there is no level of planning, preparation, or skill that will triumph over pure dumb luck. o.O
    Originally Posted by Carlos Spicyweiner
    Keep those bubbles up, wouldn't want someone coming in and hitting you in your ****.
  • wherestherumgone
    wherestherumgone
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 541
    mongeauxx wrote: »

remember there is no level of planning, preparation, or skill that will triumph over pure dumb luck. o.O

so true.
    Wheres_The_Rum_Gone?
    mongeauxx wrote: »
    LT Mike wrote: »
    i better go change my pants... o.O

:cool:Haters Gunna Hate:cool: