Get bigger, stronger, better and adapt to new things! (SFB + RR)

Madman_s276
Madman_s276
Minor Nuisance
Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 114
edited 17 Jan 2012, 9:24AM
Battle Pirates change and so should u. Like in real life, u know the one that is not made in pixels? Things change and adapt 2 it. SFB and missiles is a powerful combo, but what I can see most ppl don't adapt 2 the changes, they just cry HELP. The funniest part is that they don't even try! When all else fail then u can cry help, but not before that. And what u all don’t appear 2 get is that this game will be no fun if all bases was 100% secure. Who 2 hit when u are a lvl 37 and all bases are unbreakable?

Then we have the RR that many ppl say is unfair. Yes, because the RRs where NEVER meant 2 be a low lvl competition. The thing u can do is get bigger, better and stronger. Make fleets 4 it. Simple as that!

And u know what, u can win a RR without using CC. I have done it, so why can't u? Make an effort try your best, like u have 2 do in any competition (and most of the times u will lose). There is no "I Win" button, not in life, and not in this game…
  • wesker
    wesker
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 5,473
    no bases were ever unbreakable they were just vary hard
    Decimate the Weak

Ships Won: who cares you will see them :D 
    BP-ID: 1824740....lvl 72

• Madman_s276
    Madman_s276
    Minor Nuisance
    wesker wrote: »
    no bases were ever unbreakable they were just vary hard

The thing is that ppl want a unbreakable base.
  • wesker
    wesker
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 5,473
    The thing is that ppl want a unbreakable base.

but right now they are weaker the last few bases i hit were even easer the bases need a lil buff
    Decimate the Weak

Ships Won: who cares you will see them :D 
    BP-ID: 1824740....lvl 72

• kingj0n
    kingj0n
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 2,429
    All platform 3 bases are soo easy. Maybe if the platform 4 bases were easier, more higher levels would quit farming the lower levels and actually try to harder bases because most everyone in my neighboring sector who is level 30 or higher attacks low low levels due to it being super easy. Regardless of how the base is, it's automatically easy. I've been attacking level 30-33 as a level 28, 29 and now 30.. None of these level 30s I attack actually try to attack me... They just hit my neighbors.
    So, in a sense, maybe it is a good thing that bases are easier at higher levels. Always can kill lower level bases. Maybe the higher levels would actually try some sort of challenge..
  • Madman_s276
    Madman_s276
    Minor Nuisance
    wesker wrote: »
    but right now they are weaker the last few bases i hit were even easer the bases need a lil buff

Maybe the SFB is overpowered, time will tell. Just that ppl don't even try. Sometimes u have 2 change the way u think and redo all. But most take the easy way and scream "help its impossible" without even trying.
  • jammilyn
    jammilyn
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 1
    Ive been playing this for 2 weeks now and the longer I play the more i'm liking this game.Thanks for the post!

Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 980
    Battle Pirates change and so should u. Like in real life, u know the one that is not made in pixels? Things change and adapt 2 it. SFB and missiles is a powerful combo, but what I can see most ppl don't adapt 2 the changes, they just cry HELP. The funniest part is that they don't even try! When all else fail then u can cry help, but not before that. And what u all don’t appear 2 get is that this game will be no fun if all bases was 100% secure. Who 2 hit when u are a lvl 37 and all bases are unbreakable?

Then we have the RR that many ppl say is unfair. Yes, because the RRs where NEVER meant 2 be a low lvl competition. The thing u can do is get bigger, better and stronger. Make fleets 4 it. Simple as that!

And u know what, u can win a RR without using CC. I have done it, so why can't u? Make an effort try your best, like u have 2 do in any competition (and most of the times u will lose). There is no "I Win" button, not in life, and not in this game…

There is now an "i win button" it is a fleet with sfb3 ra3 and anti mortor. As of right now a fleet with this configuration is unstoppable making the game too unbalanced. The question is how and when does KIxeye will fix it.
  • out-of_business
    out-of_business
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 124
    My base is unbreakable.. 1 fleet of hammerheads to soften me up.. they died.. another fleet of hammerhead with a large orion completely died.. i bubbled.. felt sorry for the guy so i dropped my bubble strait away.. another fleet of yellow hammerhead with orion 3 and he died again wtf really.. guess my base is unbreakable.. btw still had over 3 turrets standing.. most people say they can break me but it seems they never ever come back after their failed attempt as my base really is that good

out-of_business
    sector 339
    level 32
    Unforsaken alliance
    grab ur trators and start farming those bases!! :D
  • Burmashave
    Burmashave
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 617
    Human nature is to seek a state of homeostasis. No matter what system we are in, we crave consistency. It is extremely predictable that when a change occurs people will seek to restore the old system even if it is unhealthy for them to remain that way. People that rapidly adapt to changes are the exceptions not the rules.

Every base is breakable no matter what anyone says. Bases are simply a rock, paper, scissors game now. If someone has failed on your base, it is because they are using the wrong fleet. If you are in a sector where no one can get in your base then you should move to one with a higher level of play. Cowards sit in their safe sectors slinging bravado on the forums telling people to come and shut them up. Real pirates are willing to move themselves to a sector where they know their base isn't 100% safe.
    Unfortunately, players repeatedly “bubbling” each other are abusing this system.
  • Jim Bradshaw
    Jim Bradshaw
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 127
    My complaint is by the time non CC refit it is a obsolete issue. I mean taking a week to just get SFB 3 then1 1/2 days per ship to refit. thats 3 weeks per fleet to refit the real way! I wish they would do away with CC upgrades being instant lower cost and cut them to 1/2 normal required time and resourses.
    Sector 347 full of Jerks.
  • WhenEvilComes
    WhenEvilComes
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 2,238
    My base is unbreakable.. 1 fleet of hammerheads to soften me up.. they died.. another fleet of hammerhead with a large orion completely died.. i bubbled.. felt sorry for the guy so i dropped my bubble strait away.. another fleet of yellow hammerhead with orion 3 and he died again wtf really.. guess my base is unbreakable.. btw still had over 3 turrets standing.. most people say they can break me but it seems they never ever come back after their failed attempt as my base really is that good

out-of_business
    sector 339
    level 32
    Unforsaken alliance

LMFAO really??? I love people that think just because their base has been hit a few times its unbreakable... Someone that knows what they are doing will scout you first... Study the SS for a few days and when they come back.. You will be FLAT... IF you dont think there are players out there this good then your fooling yourself. I dont care what kind of layout your base has... it will happen

• out-of_business
    out-of_business
    Minor Nuisance
    my base has been hit over 300 times no res lost in the battle and i have been to serious sectors considering a grew up in sector 1 a sector with the highest and most skilled players.. i then moved on and joined the most powerful alliance atm.. the unforsaken 300+ bases lvl 30+
  • Burmashave
    Burmashave
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 617
    my base has been hit over 300 times no res lost in the battle and i have been to serious sectors considering a grew up in sector 1 a sector with the highest and most skilled players.. i then moved on and joined the most powerful alliance atm.. the unforsaken 300+ bases lvl 30+

Game dynamics have changed from the time you "grew up". Go back there and spout off about being unbreakable.
    Unfortunately, players repeatedly “bubbling” each other are abusing this system.
  • unforseen_crisis
    unforseen_crisis
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 1,891
    random post

• out-of_business
    out-of_business
    Minor Nuisance
    i was there 2 weeks ago.. and i was in sec 15 1 week ago with volbeat, the highest player in the game my base has got no problems,, it can not be entered and it can not be kited with rocket boosters.

out-of_business
    sector 358
    level 32
    unforsaken alliance
  • justinsamuel
    justinsamuel
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2010 Posts: 452
    To the OP, this aint real life it is a game.