Farm RIP Hookem

hookem
hookem
Minor Nuisance
Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 167
edited 17 Jan 2012, 9:05AM
Kixeye as I said the hackers have won.

Changed name to farm, removed all defense and outer edge of base so anybody can destroy my base, seems unfair only hackers can beat me,

obviously im no longer playin, fix the hackers maybe i start again.

RIP Hookem

Sector winner raid 1
Sector winner raid 2
Sector winner raid 3
Sector winner raid 4

farm(akahookem).jpg

hookembasev1.jpg

Farm
  • IcenI 53
    IcenI 53
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 1,644
    Co~ords and Sector ?
    Old players don't know best !
  • hookem
    hookem
    Minor Nuisance
  • CaribianPirat
    CaribianPirat
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 575
    It's sad this is happening and hackers take over this game and destroy all the fun for us :( But:
    only hackers can beat me
    is not correct. All bases can be taken out. But when your base is taken out by a hacker is the worst of all kind of loss.

I guess it is possible to keep hackers out, but software who take care of it seems to be very very expencive. I think KIXEYE should leave Facebook and get there own place on internet, and it will change a lot with multiple accounts etc. (i think)
  • Muppet2222
    Muppet2222
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 39
    Why don`t you use relocate? I know there are way to many hackers here, but kixeye will hopefully do something about it in the future, if not is this game dead. Can I have your HH b if you are quitting? :p
  • IcenI 53
    IcenI 53
    hookem wrote: »

Was kidding Bro, I hope you dont give in to the cheats and remain in the game.
  • hookem
    hookem
    Minor Nuisance
    Caribian your right just so happens recently it has been hackers, the place is swamped with them. The last 3 sectors I have been in all had hackers and the number grows.

Kim i have or sorry had every hull or blue print that is available sadly i cannot give them to you it is not possible,
  • hookem
    hookem
    Minor Nuisance
    Stefilm I have given in and my base is useless now.
  • CaribianPirat
    CaribianPirat
    Skilled Warrior
    Stefilm wrote: »
    Was kidding Bro, I hope you dont give in to the cheats and remain in the game.

Yeah, i also hope so. Don't let the hackers win this fight. We need to give KIXEYE more time to clean this game for hacker's, and thy will for sure come up with something.

It does not matter if a hacker come back later with new account when it's almost impossible to hack in the future, because he have to start from zero and work him self up over month's and have to play like rest of us. And at that time all of us who not cheat, are the one who rule the game ;).
  • Muppet2222
    Muppet2222
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 39
    Kim i have or sorry had every hull or blue print that is available sadly i cannot give them to you it is not possible,[/QUOTE]

I know, but I hope you just would try to relocate and hope you find a good sector with few hackers so that you can enjoy the game again
  • IcenI 53
    IcenI 53
    [/QUOTE]I know, but I hope you just would try to relocate and hope you find a good sector with few hackers so that you can enjoy the game again[/QUOTE]

Ditto.........
  • CaribianPirat
    CaribianPirat
    Skilled Warrior
    In my sector we don't know about any hackers yet, but we can never be sure about it. Our sector play with the rule :no hitting in sector: so when we have a sector hitter we easy spot a hacker. We all know each other very well. This way we prevent us from hacker's. But as i say, we can never be sure. Our neighbor sector have hacker's and we for sure fight sectors on both sides all the time, and that' how we catch hackers. We are one sector with a lot of BIG bases lvl 28 up to 32 who play fair and be'n in sector from start playing. That also make us aware of hacker's when we played together for many month's now, and we don't give up against hackers ;)
  • Ciaran-SBS
    Ciaran-SBS
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 2,705
    hookem wrote: »
    Kixeye as I said the hackers have won.

Changed name to farm, removed all defense and outer edge of base so anybody can destroy my base, seems unfair only hackers can beat me,

obviously im no longer playin, fix the hackers maybe i start again.

RIP Hookem

Sector winner raid 1
    Sector winner raid 2
    Sector winner raid 3
    Sector winner raid 4

farm(akahookem).jpg

hookembasev1.jpg

Farm

Hi Hookem.

Don't give up mate we had some fun battles in 366 when you was in 365. Come and join us mate, hackers or no hackers we still rock what ever sector we go to.
    Ciaran level 71 - april 2011 to feb 2013 
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 37,470
    By following the correct procedure to report hackers you help us to catch them, by not doing so .. well it certainly doesn't make it easy for anyone. We have improved security in the game, and the battle against hackers is an ongoing one, as it is with any online Flash game. there are more improvements to come.

I have asked someone more senior to contact you about the issue.
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
This discussion has been closed.