Chk out these battle logs....

Lazz
Lazz
Minor Nuisance
Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 207
edited 17 Jan 2012, 7:41AM
Take a look at these battle logs, then take a look at his lvl 30's base....
Looks to me these guys just dont care if there caught..... "HackerAtackr" not hiding at all is he....

hackerattacker BL jpeg.jpg

So I went to take his base out and this is what I found... LMFAO
hackerAttacker base pic LVL 30.jpg

8 fleets of battleships 1 battle cruiser fleet and 1 HH3 fleet we sank them all with ease.... these guys are really pathetic....
  • JoeFri85
    JoeFri85
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 611
    lol, that's because if they get caught, they will just make another account. Banning isn't enough, u gotta stop the hacks, which Kixeye is not able to do.
    Folks, the KIXEYE team puts their lives into these games (me included). The simple fact is that we have the luxury of not having to put up with rude **** and disrespect will not be tolerated towards ANY KIXEYE team member. Understood?
  • Max Last
    Max Last
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 3,254
    Heh. Been a long time since I saw the starter base. That's adorable. Someday if I'm ever bored I may re-arrange my base into a big boy version of it and move sectors just to give people a laugh.
    Back to my exact same spot:  Tower west, sector 7. coords 3631,461
  • James Bunch
    James Bunch
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 219
    Lazz wrote: »
    Take a look at these battle logs, then take a look at his lvl 30's base....
    Looks to me these guys just dont care if there caught..... "HackerAtackr" not hiding at all is he....

hackerattacker BL jpeg.jpg

So I went to take his base out and this is what I found... LMFAO
    hackerAttacker base pic LVL 30.jpg

8 fleets of battleships 1 battle cruiser fleet and 1 HH3 fleet we sank them all with ease.... these guys are really pathetic....

Wow this guy must be player of the year! He's been protecting that monster base with only a pair of howies! I think he put the MO in MORON! LOL
    "That's the biggest man I've ever seen! I wouldn't want to fight him." Achilles" That is why no one will remember your name." Scene from the movie Troy.

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." George S. Patton

Warbird 308
    Lvl 32
  • 0r1g1n
    0r1g1n
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 669
    It's sad when not even I can come up with a sarcastic or snide comment lmfao
    Yes, there is a Koala.. no.. you may not pet it.

Obvious_Intent Level 27 Sector 259

Simplistic measures of a simplistic mind are most often the most complex.- Me
  • Capt Zero
    Capt Zero
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 121
    At least he's honest with a base name like that lol
    Immortal Zero - Level 33
    Currently - Sector 404
    Home Sector - 130
    Come at me bro!
  • Lazz
    Lazz
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 207
    Wow this guy must be player of the year! He's been protecting that monster base with only a pair of howies! I think he put the MO in MORON! LOL

Yeah and with all elite class battleship fleets with a base like this....
    Base and fleets appeared within minutes of taking down a couple lvl 32 base's a couple inches away, makes me wonder why its that fast and easy to hack this game.... and just how many people are actually using those hacks....
    and why haven't they changed whatever it is they need to change to protect there product...