Battle reports problem

XxMikexX
XxMikexX
Potential Threat
Joined May 2011 Posts: 56
edited 13 Jan 2012, 11:35PM
Hey guys,

I was just wondering if anyone else has had any trouble with there FvF battle reports, I know a few have posted about the base reports, but I wanted to know if anyone is having FvF report issues.

I ask this because I just had a FvF battle and after it ended my fleet disappeared and I had to refresh the game, after reloading I fine my fleet in my dock dead, so I go to check my Battle Logs to find 2 reports for the 1 battle I just had, both with different out comes. So there was the report for the battle I was aware of and had control over and one with a battle that I was unaware of, both battles are reporting the 2 same fleets and both at the same time.....
"Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent"
Battle Pirates I.D 196658, Sector - Unknown
Windows 7 Professional (64 bit)
Google Chrome (13.0.782.215 Version) and Mozilla Firefox (Current Version)
Flash (Current Version)
:confused:
  • freestylepnk
    freestylepnk
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 783
    I've been finding a few funny map sync issues as well. When I told my fleet to attack an opponent's base, it teleported there. Then when I ordered it to hit, it would go to the base and do nothing. Then when I ordered it home, it teleported half way home and slowly made its usual way back to my base.

Very strange.
    Immortal_Kombat aka Freestylepunk - Retired Level 59 
    Sectors visited: 130, 235, 182, 183, 239, 312, 396, 404, 108
  • Jayman
    Jayman
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 2
    I just had a small issue aswell. I logged on to find my base had been attacked, but when I checked the battle logs it shows nothing about my base assault. Can you shead some info on this for me please?
  • XxMikexX
    XxMikexX
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 56
    Yes that's an issue a lot have been having there is a few thread regarding that, don't think any Mods have responded as of yet but am sure they know about that issue, I just wanted to know if it's the same that is effecting my FvF log. As I don't really fancy attacking more fleets if it keeps bugging out this much.
    "Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent"
    Battle Pirates I.D 196658, Sector - Unknown
    Windows 7 Professional (64 bit)
    Google Chrome (13.0.782.215 Version) and Mozilla Firefox (Current Version)
    Flash (Current Version)
    :confused: