Can KIXEYE explain twhy you are releasing new Hulls, please!

bees
bees
Force to be Reckoned With
Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 1,999
edited 13 Jan 2012, 10:10PM
I beg you Kixeye make a thread about why you releasing new Hulls.

THere are so many people who don't get or can see the bigger picture of it, so can you explain it then if they got IQ they will get it.

Thanks a lot :D
  • kris1019
    kris1019
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 3,474
    bees wrote: »
    I beg you Kixeye make a thread about why you releasing new Hulls.

THere are so many people who don't get or can see the bigger picture of it, so can you explain it then if they got IQ they will get it.

Thanks a lot :D

The only explanation needed is, its their game and its in beta. They can do what they want. Live with it or go play something else.
  • lerick545
    lerick545
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 2,307
    whats wrong with bringing in new items/features into the game?/ i think its awesome.
  • katiekookaburra
    katiekookaburra
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 510
    i want a hh but i wont pay for them lol
    18 days is a bit steep...
    Don't play with a keyboard and mouse. I play with a neural transceiver that allows me to control my ships with my thoughts. Keyboard and mouse players are my farms.

Commodore Kookoo

Sector 250

Level 32
  • APOC-Dragonslayer
    APOC-Dragonslayer
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 184
    I can explain it... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Sector - 28
    Level - more than 1, less than 100
    Occupation - pwning bases
    Favorite thing - see above
    Least favorite - crying in comm's
  • KIXEYE Swag
    KIXEYE Swag
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 3,665
    Choice is a good thing.
  • Max Last
    Max Last
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 3,254
    The more strategic options the better, in my opinion. Speaking of which, rather than start my own thread, Swag if you stop back by, any chance of the Battle Cruiser making it to a drop from salvage BP anytime in the near future? Seems like half the people who won it did nothing but **** about it anyway, and personally I would love the little thing to death. I do so prefer smaller ships, and I can think of so many different tactics I would like to try with it.

Alternatively, if you want to release a Drac longboat in the next raid, feel free. I imagine everyone but me will complain, whine, and threaten to boycott, but that just means I can get 1st instead of 2nd or 3rd. =)
    Back to my exact same spot:  Tower west, sector 7. coords 3631,461
  • WhenEvilComes
    WhenEvilComes
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 2,238
    i want a hh but i wont pay for them lol
    18 days is a bit steep...

Jezus you people are never satisfied... for months all it was ... :crying: I want a HH. I want a HH. I want a HH.. Now you have access to get one and you still ****.. 18 days is nothing when its something you have never had before so you dont know what your missing... I personally think they made them to cheap.. should have been 30 mill a res and a 30 day resch. Kixeye gave everyone what they have been crying about.. and even boosted my Hull B up some.. so I am very satisfied with what they have done here

• CaptainJack
    CaptainJack
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 228
    think it was a good change personally a heck of a lot better then the last update with the fuel and also think it was right to give the winners more than just color on theirs they won them deserve a lil extra and no I havent won a raid yet so thats not why i am saying it it took a lot of money effort or both to win a raid, capt death
  • Henry Valenzano
    Henry Valenzano
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2011 Posts: 42
    I guess we are just a bunch of whiners. 20 days to research the hh plus another 8-15 days to build one it is rediculess.
    >!666!<
  • Jalex
    Jalex
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 289
    I like the idea of a new hull, but something different than the HH probably would have stopped a lot of complaints.
    (58) Jalex [UN2] Sec - 87
  • bees
    bees
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 1,999
    The only explanation needed is, its their game and its in beta. They can do what they want. Live with it or go play something else.

I know but some don't understand it =)
  • APOC-Dragonslayer
    APOC-Dragonslayer
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 184
    well then I can't wait for them to release the battleship and give mine a boost like they did with the HH.
    Sector - 28
    Level - more than 1, less than 100
    Occupation - pwning bases
    Favorite thing - see above
    Least favorite - crying in comm's
  • Derrick824
    Derrick824
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2010 Posts: 650
    I wouldn't care if it was the sailboat that got released. It's nice to see new things come into the game. Helps to keep it from getting stale.
  • Themistocles
    Themistocles
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,808
    well then I can't wait for them to release the battleship and give mine a boost like they did with the HH.

Personally, I would boost the tonnage you could put on the Drac BB. Maybe to 5509 tons or something?
    To those people who take things on this game a bit too seriously....it's a game, not real life. Chill out a bit

First Command: A Battle Pirates Story

http://forums.kixeye.com/threads/143711-First-Command-A-Battle-Pirates-Story
  • Cruiser Battle
    Cruiser Battle
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 548
    u got what u want, stop moaning man, with HH or without HH im still fine, i dont give a ****, just play and enjoy the game, great work kixeye:D
    There are no bad ships, only bad drivers
  • Themistocles
    Themistocles
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,808
    I aint complaining. I love the fact I get my own HH now.

And I like that the Raid winners still have better HH's than I will. Its like they have the Gundam mobile suit while I get the mas produced GM model mobile suit (to use a Gundam reference for you guys)
    To those people who take things on this game a bit too seriously....it's a game, not real life. Chill out a bit

First Command: A Battle Pirates Story

http://forums.kixeye.com/threads/143711-First-Command-A-Battle-Pirates-Story
  • Polarragnarspartan
    Polarragnarspartan
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 468
    dude y r u complaining if they didnt ad new stuff it would get boring for ppl who have all lvl 10 stuff and everything u can get
    then they will stop playing
    Sectors traveled- 8~39~47~59~79~102~103~104~105~106~107~108~167~205~208~210~
    211~212~266~344~352~366~409~433~442~444 ~473~to be continued

Current lvl ~473

• SoCal
    SoCal
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 62
    I guess we are just a bunch of whiners. 20 days to research the hh plus another 8-15 days to build one it is rediculess.

seriously quit crying about the build time be happy your even getting a **** hh to begin with yea they may be the coolest new thing out there but there not muchbetter then the floating fortress honestly yea they weigh more and dont hold as much cargo but you know what deal with or go play war commander or cityville or BYM
    Sabre_Wolf, WP-Cali_King & HP-Cali_King
    Sector 55 OG 
    Your User ID is: 126174(BP) Sector 447
    Your User ID is: 161883(WC) sector 62
    Your User ID is: 23793 (VC) Beta Tester; Sector 200
  • Pinchy
    Pinchy
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 1,452
    Labelling it as beta to leech money from idiots.