3XHammerheads and 2X FF merk fleets.

MasterCheef
MasterCheef
Skilled Warrior
Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 389
edited 14 Jan 2012, 2:32AM
in 18 days im going to have 3 X hammerhead and 2X ff merk fleets w/ cut IV and ripper IV's. its gonna be nice =)
Y U MAD BRO is it cuz I r a battle pirates championz. Thought so If u r reading this then rest assured that i r a better battle piratez than u r Compared to m3, u r just a **** pirate I r so much better than Shivers I r soooooooooooo good at this gamez I r a lvl 33 and 1/2 battle pirates championz I even used up all 500 character making this signature cuz i win at everything lolz. http://forums.kixeye.com/threads/186445-new-female-officer
  • gregde81
    gregde81
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,174
    I hope i finally get a PM4 on a merc fleet
  • Calaway049
    Calaway049
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 371
    How do you know HHs will be in merc fleets? They never added wolves or subs to merc fleets.
    Hmm, I don't recall saying all those things, but that is SO what I would have said.
  • carwynpritchard+1
    carwynpritchard+1
    Master Tactician
    Joined Feb 2011 Posts: 2,345
    Calaway049 wrote: »
    How do you know HHs will be in merc fleets? They never added wolves or subs to merc fleets.

they did add wolfs but they removed them after a while

and its the 2 best ships in mercs

so i think there will be 3 ff 2 hammer head due to hammer head being better than ff
    Hugs'N'Rainbows ****
    BPS2

If i seem nice i am gathering information so i can destroy you
  • dave aka relentless
    dave aka relentless
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 789
    gregde81 wrote: »
    I hope i finally get a PM4 on a merc fleet

research ur pm4 and u will get it on merc. i wish i researched cutlass 4 before pm4.
    Relentless lvl 61

We want the Dry Dock NOW! http://www.facebook.com/groups/184955281636155/ We need YOU! The game needs YOU!
  • MasterCheef
    MasterCheef
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 389
    do you think pm iv will be better to have on a hh/ff merk than cut iv???
    Y U MAD BRO is it cuz I r a battle pirates championz. Thought so If u r reading this then rest assured that i r a better battle piratez than u r Compared to m3, u r just a **** pirate I r so much better than Shivers I r soooooooooooo good at this gamez I r a lvl 33 and 1/2 battle pirates championz I even used up all 500 character making this signature cuz i win at everything lolz. http://forums.kixeye.com/threads/186445-new-female-officer
  • dave aka relentless
    dave aka relentless
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 789
    It depends on what you will use it for, i dont use mercs no more, have not done so since about lvl 25/26. sorry tell a lie i will occasionly use 1 to give someone a bubble so he/she can redesign base in peace. so for giving bubbles i would prefer pm4 over cutlass lol
    Relentless lvl 61

We want the Dry Dock NOW! http://www.facebook.com/groups/184955281636155/ We need YOU! The game needs YOU!
  • DDiggler
    DDiggler
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 469
    I can confirm that merc will be 3HH, 2 FF, one of our alliance has just launched merc to look
    :rolleyes:DiGGler_CSR, LVL 53 o.O
    User ID:273944,
    Windows 7 Ultimate,
    Google Chrome

• TheRealCore
    TheRealCore
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 5,474
    DDiggler wrote: »
    I can confirm that merc will be 3HH, 2 FF, one of our alliance has just launched merc to look

Nice!!! :cool:
    Atta-Comb 
  • Wiked Klown
    Wiked Klown
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 2,171
    why dont i have it as merc?
    BP id#550090     LVL 97
    WC id#341900    LVL 32 (retired)
    VC id#14874        LVL 26 (beta tester)(retired)
     **Leader of the Godz and ruler of sector 402**
    147 hackers banned and rising
  • Calypso1
    Calypso1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 244
    It depends on what you will use it for, i dont use mercs no more, have not done so since about lvl 25/26. sorry tell a lie i will occasionly use 1 to give someone a bubble so he/she can redesign base in peace. so for giving bubbles i would prefer pm4 over cutlass lol

My merc is useless and I have pm4 and cut4 :( I have 50+ in the bank 3 ff 2 levi (soon may change ;) levi's are equip'd with the pms so only can hold 2 and ff's have cut4. I have launched the odd one to hold someone in place for back up..... lol they die real fast with this weapons setup!
    Level 34
    Sailing with DR
    Female Pirates Are Ruthless & Down Right Scary!
  • CaribianPirat
    CaribianPirat
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 575
    Originally Posted by DDiggler
    Nice!!! :cool:

I guess u have to finish research for HH first. I am on the research and in my merc i just took out is same with 2 levi and 3 FF.
  • Unicorn Overlord
    Unicorn Overlord
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2011 Posts: 3,319
    Has anyone found out for sure that we will get a HH in our merc fleets. It would be cool to start useing them again maybe lol
    Hell ya 08/30/2013 I finally became a UNICORN OVERLORD       (It only took 2 years 6 months lmao)
    kix1

• MyThreeSons
    MyThreeSons
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 534
    Calypso1 wrote: »
    My merc is useless and I have pm4 and cut4 :( I have 50+ in the bank 3 ff 2 levi (soon may change ;) levi's are equip'd with the pms so only can hold 2 and ff's have cut4. I have launched the odd one to hold someone in place for back up..... lol they die real fast with this weapons setup!

I wish I had that setup. At least you can use it to soften bases. My merc has FF with Malestrom and Levi with Cutlass.
     “Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face.”-Mike Tyson

• Smokin' Joe
    Smokin' Joe
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 2,246
    because none of your friends have sent you any

• gregde81
    gregde81
    Incursion Leader
    research ur pm4 and u will get it on merc. i wish i researched cutlass 4 before pm4.

I have researched them but they do not show up on my Mercs.

And yes I would much rather have PM4 then Cut4 on my Mercs because I use my Mercs for base prep and base prep only. Cuts are too slow at taking down Du4 towers and you get 0 splash.
  • gregde81
    gregde81
    Incursion Leader
    Calypso1 wrote: »

So that might explain it. They put the PMs on the Levi not the FF, that sounds really backwards to me. I would much rather have 3 ffs with 4 PM4s and 2 Levis with 2-3 Cut4s.
  • Nibbler
    Nibbler
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 5
    :spurtz:
    DDiggler wrote: »

Wow DDiggler... that means your mate spent alot of coin, 3000 FB credits???Seriously... thats almost 300.00! 1000 FB to research instant.. and 400-500 to build one HH... Dude if he didnt CC it then youjust exposed your mate as Hacking! WTG! Help us clean them out!
  • John Sharrett
    John Sharrett
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 63
    I've had a HH from the first raid they don't put them on merc fleet
  • GretZ
    GretZ
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 335
    I've had a HH from the first raid they don't put them on merc fleet

You didn't have to research yours, we do :P
    BOC_Phoenix Lvl: 31 32 33 34 35
    Sector: 321
    Battle Pirates User ID is: 325255

don't click this link...
    I'll say this clearly and audibly for you. You are a freakin dunce. Yes you are.
  • NightTrain69
    NightTrain69
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 34
    Think hammerheads have about as much chance of showing up in your mercs, as seawolfs did.
  • Dogued
    Dogued
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 267
    every chance they will be on mercs as they are a "researched" ship. HHa & HHb from the raids are prizes with better stats so of course they wont be on mercs.
    Those with HHa & HHb will need to research this HH because it is a totally new boat to what they have.
  • shark92976
    shark92976
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2010 Posts: 255
    Kixeye CM Swag: After you research the new HH it will most likely appear in your merc fleets.

http://forums.kixeye.com/threads/156141-HH-Mercs?p=1327664#post1327664